CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 6 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:43 am

"Deal," he replied with a grin, making a show of shaking her hand. "Jolly good, jolly good. Let's get started, shall we?" he added in a more formal British accent, a posh one.
Watching her for a moment, the smile never leaving his lips, Victor began to assemble the tent, explaining what he was doing and why.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 6 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:33 pm

Ava chuckled as she shook Victor's hand. As he started to assemble the tent, she looked at him, not really caring about the tent. He looked so good in that casual attire, but the night was still far away...
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 6 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:06 pm

He smirked, catching her staring at him. "Like what you see?" he asked softly, with a quiet chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 6 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:56 pm

Mich tried not stare wide eyed. She had spotted those sparkles flying between Ava and Victor but they still pretended to be just friends.
But she didn't mind. After all she was happy if her friends were and here it looked like all they wanted was to jump at each other.

But Michi will respect their 'inkognito' and pretend she isn't trained to see obvious by the most charming mentalist dude on planet.
She'd even paid a visit to conference about human body language and facial expressions.

Smirking she got up and sneaked off to laugh at her brother who had found another way of how to humiliate himself in public appearance even if it was camp site.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 6 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:13 am

Ava raised an eyebrow at Victor's words, a small smile pulling on her lips. Seriously, with such questions and smirks, it was getting more and more difficult for them to act as if nothing was happening between them.
"No, she replied, crossing her arms over her chest. "You are not that good-looking, I'm sorry to inform you."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 6 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:15 am

Victor watched Michelle's retreating form and then turned to Ava. He gave a shrug, a small smile tugging at his lips. "What a pity," he told her in mock seriousness. "My life, and the cake, is a lie," he added, not being able to throw in the slightly geeky joke.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 6 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:26 am

Ava glanced at Michelle, who had slowly moved further from them, then turned her eyes back to Victor. She laughed a bit at his words, shaking her head. "You are such a geek," she teased.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 6 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:28 am

Victor gave a mock pout. "You say it like that's a bad thing. I happen to like my closeted-geek, thank you very much," he teased. "And you're not one to talk, really, you and your Harry Potter fangirl ways."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 6 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:31 am

Ava gasped in mock shock when she heard that. "Take that back!" she whimpered, chuckling. "I am not a fangirl. You're a fangirl!" she suddenly exclaimed, throwing a book she had in her backpack at him.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 6 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:50 am

He managed to duck the book just in time, laughing as it missed. "There's no use denying it! Fangirl blood marches through your veins, like giant RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS! The pants command you. Do not ignore your veins!" he exclaimed, quoting with a laugh. "And besides, last time I checked, I wasn't a girl..."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 6 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:54 am

Ava laughed, swiftly getting up from the ground. She ran towards him and playfully punched his shoulder, pretty hard though. "You're a fangirl! And a terrible person! Don't you dare call me that!" she giggled, hitting him again.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 6 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:02 am

"Ow!" Victor rubbed his shoulder, wincing slightly. "I'm not a terrible person, you're a terrible person. You must embrace your geek-ness! Embrace it, I tell you!"
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 6 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:06 am

Ava rolled her eyes, a wide grin on her face. "No, I am not geeky!" she protested again, crossing her arms over her chest. "And you are terrible," she pouted, then turned around, playing guilty. She was not afraid to do that, because it could also look like a friendly thing... Right?!
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 6 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:19 am

"No use denying it, I know the truth! You cannot lie from me!" he exclaimed dramatically before adding an evil laugh. When she turned away, he came up to her, giving her a pat on the head. "There, there. It'll be ok," he teased her.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 6 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:39 am

When he gave her a pat on her head, Ava caught his hand and swiftly turned around, so she was facing him. "Stop doing that!" she grinned. "You are ruining my hair." Actually, there was nothing to ruin, as it was simply falling on her shoulders, nothing fancy or interesting.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 6 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:50 am

Victor gave a gasp, his eyes growing round in fake worry. "How could I? To mess up your hair like that! See, I only did it because I had the assumption that unlike girly-girls you didn't much care about that," he teased as a smirk came upon his lips. "But I am obviously most wrong and don't understand the intricate workings of the female that is Ava Smith."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 6 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:58 am

Ava kept holding his wrist with both her hands, rolling her eyes at his teasing. "That's right, you will never understand Ava Smith," she teased back, a small smirk forming on her lips. "Ava Smith is not understandable. Deal with it."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 6 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:26 am

"Is that a challenge?" he teased, raising an eyebrow. "Well, I can never turn down a challenge. Sincere character flaw. So challenge accepted, Miss Smith."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 6 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:30 am

Ava grinned, letting go of his wrist, taking care to slowly brush her fingers against his skin as she did that. "Good," she smirked, raising an eyebrow. "You don't stand a chance."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 6 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:29 am

Victor bit his lip slightly, feeling her fingers brushing his skin like that. "Well, you should know that I don't give up, so I'll take my chances," he replied teasingly, looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 6 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:32 am

Ava smirked, raising an eyebrow at that, especially when she saw him biting his lip. "Good luck then," she replied cheekily, before turning around and moving only one or two steps away from him.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 6 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:38 am

Victor gave a slight smirk as she stepped away. "Don't insult me. Luck is only for those without charm or skill," he told her cockily.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 6 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:40 am

Ava chuckled, slowly shaking her head. She turned back around, so she was facing him again. "Which means that it's good for you, as you fit the description perfectly," she teased with a cocky smirk.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 6 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:09 pm

''Yo!'' Mich called out at her poor bro. ''Need help?'' she teased, looking down at his tangled feet
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 6 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:46 pm

"Hey!" Victor protested. "I have plenty of both. Now, where's my beer and cookie like you promised?" he demanded, laughter dancing in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)   Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else) - Page 6 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Underneath the Stars - (Ava/'The Gang'/anyone else)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next