CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Privet, Miami! [anyone]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andrei Maximov
Andrei Maximov

Privet, Miami! [anyone] Empty
PostSubject: Privet, Miami! [anyone]   Privet, Miami! [anyone] Clock10Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:04 am

Another beautiful day in Miami. Sun shining, birds singing, waves relentlessly crashing upon the beach. In the city centre, a lone figure limped into the stables, hopping on his crutches. A smile twinkled in his eyes as his eyes watched the horses, whinnying and whickering softly to each other.

"Ny zdrastvuy krasavitsa," he softly greeted a chestnut mare, slowly reaching out to stroke her soft nose. As he took a closer step towards her, a slight pain shot up his leg and he winced. Looking at the crutches, memories of the accident and the operation came flooding back and his eyes filled with pure loathing at the metal objects. How the mighty had fallen - once a top athlete, now reduced to limping around in a strange town in order to 'recover'; all while being forbidden from doing sports.

Of course that was never going to happen. There was no way the athlete could give up sports. He simply needed to find something new to take up while he was in recovery. Riding had seemed the best option, given the circumstances. So here he was.

~
Privet Miami: Hi Miami.
Ny zdrastvuy krasavitsa: Well, hello beauty.
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Privet, Miami! [anyone]   Privet, Miami! [anyone] Clock10Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:14 pm

It was another beautiful day and Sam had taken Geene off to stables for some exercises. It's been some time since her last exercise tour.

While feeding some sugar cubes to Geene blue haired woman spotted a man on crutches talking to chestnut mare. She smiled at the view.
Not that long ago she was flopping around in much worse shape.

"Yes, G, I know you're happy to see I'm better. Of course you remember. But I promise to try avoiding explosions and stuff." Sam spoke to her horse gently brushing her neck
Back to top Go down
Andrei Maximov
Andrei Maximov

PostSubject: Re: Privet, Miami! [anyone]   Privet, Miami! [anyone] Clock10Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:59 pm

The mare, who'd taken to sniffing at his hair when he arrived, gave a snort at his words, gently nudging him. "Ok, ok, the foreigner will go," he replied with a chuckle. As he turned to go, he spotted a blue-haired woman, talking and feeding sugar cubes. He blinked in surprise; it was still taking time for the Russian to get used to the colourfulness of the city. A couple of days ago he saw two girls, one pink, one blue haired; on his arrival in Miami he'd seen a dark-green haired girl at the airport, obviously waiting for someone. And no one even batted an eye.

The girl looked very much at home here in the stables and Andrei guessed that she knew the place well. Which was rather perfect because he was rather lost. "Excuse me, but could you help me?" he asked, hopping his way over to her.

~
OOC: Just for future reference: all my English that is written in italics is being spoken in Russian. Just makes it easier for everyone involved; I don't have to write translations and you don't have to read 'em (:
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Privet, Miami! [anyone]   Privet, Miami! [anyone] Clock10Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:56 am

Sam turned around and smiled at the man. "Sure I can help."
Then she eyed him as Geene got interested in the stranger's hair now, when he was close enough.
"G, Meinschatz! You know it's not polite, besides I'll take Neal with me next time so you can sniff his whole hair off." blue haired woman shook a finger at her beloved horse. "I'm sorry, Geene likes hair. I don't know why but she's like hair magnet." girl explained blushing slightly. "Samanta, by the way, this is Geneville, my most trusted ally and one of the brave crowd protecting the streets of Miami." Sam patted mare's neck.

--------------

OOC: okay. no prob. it wasn't in the first place but not all can do multilingual.
btw fyi, i probs will throw some foreign words into the mix but they won't be anything crucial so feel free to either ignore their presence or imagine their meaning (and there's always google translator for those with computers)

Last edited by Samanta Delgado on Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added OOC part)
Back to top Go down
Andrei Maximov
Andrei Maximov

PostSubject: Re: Privet, Miami! [anyone]   Privet, Miami! [anyone] Clock10Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:03 pm

The Russian laughed as the mare became interested in his hair. "Must be new shampoo. Label said would attract females," he joked. "Hello, Geneville. And hello Samanta. I'm Andrei. I'd shake your hand but-" he gave a resigned nod towards the crutches. "Protecting the streets? You are -how you say- mounted patrol?"

----------------
Also, his name's pronounced: Ahn-drey. Not like French's pronunciation of On-drey
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Privet, Miami! [anyone]   Privet, Miami! [anyone] Clock10Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:22 am

Sam muzzled Geene's neck and laughed along. "Probably. She's shampoo expert by now."

Sam nodded smiling. She understood. Long time been on the things herself.

"Geene, it's okay now, I'll give you more sugar and carrots later, just don't eat Andrei's hair." she patted mare's side. Horse looked at her master and nodded her head looking slightly guiltily. Sam smiled.

"Actually she is. I let her help them. I used to be a cop back at New York but an explosion left me disabled and now I only assist detectives and lab techs with my twin sister, who also assist them." Sam explained the Russian.

----------
OOC: yeah, i knew that. i don't even know how french would pronounce the name.
Back to top Go down
Andrei Maximov
Andrei Maximov

PostSubject: Re: Privet, Miami! [anyone]   Privet, Miami! [anyone] Clock10Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:35 pm

Andrei laughed. "She could become a shampoo-tester, for which smell good and which don't. Please don't eat my hair Geneville. I like having a whole head of hair," he told the horse with a grin.

"Ah, so you've been on these things too," the male said, nodding towards the crutches. "Not a fun life. Was it bad, the explosion? Or would you rather not talk about it?" he asked. He knew people rarely liked to talk about past injuries and such, so he felt he should ask if she rather they didn't.
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Privet, Miami! [anyone]   Privet, Miami! [anyone] Clock10Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:19 am

Sam laughed at Geene, who gently nudged Andrei's shoulder, letting out a soft snort. "See Geene? You can have any job, just be yourself."
As an answer the mare gently nudged Sam too and shook her head. It was her way to tell 'shut up'. Sam just grinned. G was so like humans at times it still amused her.

"Oh not at all. I've been told that sharing can help in acceptance. So I really don't mind telling, only if you really want to hear. It's sad story with decently happy ending though." Sam warned. "But yes, I've been on these annoying things more than I ever thought I'll be."
Back to top Go down
Andrei Maximov
Andrei Maximov

PostSubject: Re: Privet, Miami! [anyone]   Privet, Miami! [anyone] Clock10Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:46 pm

Leaning on the stall door now, Andrei reached out to pat the mare's neck. "She seems very human," he told the female. It was true - the horse seemed to respond exactly like a human would, and she seemed to understand everything her owner was telling her.

"Sure. I'm told I'm a good listener. And happy ending is always good," he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Privet, Miami! [anyone]   Privet, Miami! [anyone] Clock10Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:04 am

Sam giggled. Her G was not only her therapist but also a friend. And who knew who they were in previous lives.
"That's for sure. I even think we might've been either both horses or humans in our previous life, or in reversed roles."

"It's good to know. Most people don't like to listen other people problems so I usually don't tell unless they ask." Geene nodded her head again with a soft snort. A sugar cube was presented for her which she gratefully accepted.
"But sometimes they think I'm disgusting.
Yes, I do walk with limp and can't bend my back. I wear special brace for my back and leg. I feel like cripple now." Sam admitted. "But I don't let that turn me into depressive heap of miserability. I fight."

You can't change past, but you can always modify your future. With that she'd lived through.
"The explosion happened just when I and my twin were chasing one guy. It was amazing chase, like one we always wanted do together. With running, jumping, doing some acrobatic moves.
But then came 'boom' and our world changed. My twin sis disappeared for many years. But I got stucked in a hospital bed disabled for a long time.
I got over not only crutches but wheelchairs too.
Ended up with my loyal friend Geene, " Sam patted horse's back again, "and partial disability. Can't run or anything like that but brain works like gem and while ago my sissy was found." not an overly sad story. And somehow endings tend to be happy for them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Privet, Miami! [anyone]   Privet, Miami! [anyone] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Privet, Miami! [anyone]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1