CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Things going a bit too far (Ryan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 6 Clock10Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:36 am

Ryan felt relieved that they were already here. He didn't want to talk about his poker issues that were result of being gambling addict.

He sighed knowing how awkward it's gonna be.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 6 Clock10Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:15 am

Ava walked in front of Ryan and knocked on the door. A short woman somewhere in her mid-thirties opened the door. "Hello," she started. "I'm Det.Smith, this is Det.Wolfe, MDPD," she said. "Does Anna Reed live here?"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 6 Clock10Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:34 am

He stood beside in his usual posture: head tilted, arms crossed, as they waited

Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 6 Clock10Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:50 am

The woman nodded slightly. Ava could see that she was surprised and scared at the same time. "Y-Yes..." the woman said. "She's my daughter. What happened?" Ava kept a serious face and crossed her arms over her chest. "Don't worry, we just want to talk to her."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 6 Clock10Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:04 am

Ryan didn't say anything yet, he watched the woman. She seemed somewhat nervous but hide it fairly well.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 6 Clock10Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:11 am

The woman nodded and allowed them in. As they entered the house, Ava spotted the girl laying lazily on the couch, reading a magazine. "Excuse me," Ava said. "Andrea Malone?" The girl raised her eyes from the magazine and nodded. Ava took a deep breath and glanced at Ryan. She was the girlfriend; if they were ever going to feel even more awkward, that was the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 6 Clock10Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:03 pm

He could already feel the awkwardness creeping up. He glanced at Ava and braced himself for the, now common, feeling-awkwardmess.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 6 Clock10Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:10 pm

Andrea got up from the couch and came up to them. "We're detectives Smith and Wolfe," Ava said. "I believe you know Andrew Messer, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 6 Clock10Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:39 am

Girl shrugged and nodded, "Yeah, I know him. So?"
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 6 Clock10Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:23 am

Ava nodded and sighed. "He was murdered this morning and it seems like you are the last person who had any kind of contact with him," she told her.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 6 Clock10Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:01 am

"What?" girl asked suddenly changing her attitude.

Ryan watched her wishing he could be Michelle's friend right now and would tell what was inside girls mind.

"Where you were this morning?" Ryan asked her
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 6 Clock10Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:31 am

"I was at a friend's house," the girl replied, eyes wide with shock. "I...I'm sorry, I just can't believe Andy's...dead."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 6 Clock10Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:59 am

"So you weren't with him?" it was more of a statement instead of question but he posed it as question anyways.

If girl wasn't lying it meant there was someone else who finished the boy.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 6 Clock10Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:04 am

"No, I was not. I haven't seen him since last week."

Ava looked at Ryan with her eyebrows raised as she said that. It was clear that she was lying, because several witnesses had said that they had seen the two of them going up to his room during the party.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 6 Clock10Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:13 am

"You know, we don't believe you. We have witnesses that saw you at party." Ryan stated. He so wished for Mich's 'great psychic' friend being here. He could bet that the guy would solve this in no time.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 6 Clock10Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:17 am

"Okay, so I was at the party. Does that make me a murderer?" she asked in a bratty tone, raising an eyebrow.

Ava raised an eyebrow as well, crossing her arms over her chest. "No, it doesn't," she said sternly. "That's why I don't understand why you're trying to lie to us."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 6 Clock10Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:32 am

"Better tell us all story. Anything you know. Lying won't help you." Ryan added.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 6 Clock10Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:14 pm

Ava glanced at Ryan, before looking back at the girl. "I will ask you again," she said with a sigh. "Where were you this morning?"

The girl took a deep breath, closing her eyes for a moment. "This morning, I was at a friend's house. I left Andy's place at about 5 AM."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 6 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Things going a bit too far (Ryan)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6