CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Things going a bit too far (Ryan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 4 Clock10Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:04 am

Ryan looked at her wide eyed and slowly nodded.
"Sure it is creepy but just as well it could've been some buddy of him that maybe got jealous. Or just something went wrong at party." Ryan thought out loud.
"Wanna talk about it?"
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 4 Clock10Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:47 am

Ava nodded at him. "Of course, I was just.."
When he asked if she wanted to talk about it, she shook her head. "No," she said, a bit too quickly. She sighed, rubbing her temples. "I don't talk girl. You know that. But... Do you remember anything?"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 4 Clock10Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:37 pm

Ryan nodded. "Yeah. Neither am I. But as my doctor says, everything happens for a first time."
It was understandable.
"Well. Actually nothing between entering your place and waking up. Do you?" he said after moment of thinking.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 4 Clock10Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:18 pm

Ava sighed. "No... But I feel like we'll remember soon. That's what I'm afraid of." That's when she realized how it might have sounded. "I mean, I didn't mean it this way. I'm sure you were really good, but it's kind of...awkward." She was talking faster than usual. Her cheeks turned into a shade of pink, as she lowered her eyes. "Okay, I'll stop talking now..." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 4 Clock10Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:45 pm

"Ahh... yeah... No doubt that you'll remember. But don't know about myself." he said scratching his head. It wasn't hurting that much anymore and he thanked Michelle's locker to store enough contents to finally ease his pain.

"Yeah, sure... I.. uh... Agree. It's really awkward... yes..." Ryan started to jumble up in his words getting a heated sensation creeping up his neck. "Uh... Me too." he said stopping talking. Awkwardness was one of his most accompanying thing but this time it started to take its toll on him.
He grabbed his water bottle and drank it all at once, almost chocking.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 4 Clock10Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:50 pm

The exremely awkward moment was interrupted by Ava's phone ringing. 'Thank God,' she thought. "Smith," she answered. "Sure, we'll be there in a second." She hung up and turned to Ryan. "The boy's best friend came back. We must go talk to her," she told him.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 4 Clock10Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:59 am

Ryan sighed in relief at the sound of phone.

"Great. Then let's go." he said brightly, yet the feeling inside didn't change
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 4 Clock10Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:22 pm

Ava nodded nervously as she put on her jacket and headed outside. She threw Ryan the car keys. "You drive, I don't feel to good," she told him.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:40 am

Ryan caught the keys "Yeah, like I feel much better."

Last edited by Ryan Wolfe on Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:05 am

Ava turned to him and raised an eyebrow. "Excuse me?" she asked. She was really not in the mood to mess around.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:16 pm

Ryan swallowed a lump in his throat. "Never mind." he squeezed the keys tighter in his palm. With his other hand he fished out a small bottle of pills and threw some in his mouth, dry swallowing.
'Problem solved', he thought to himself as the strange feeling disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 4 Clock10Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:10 am

"Thought so," she mumbled, as she got into the car. It was going to be a looong day...
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 4 Clock10Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:25 am

For a second he fumbled with keys that his slightly shaking hands couldn't grip but finally succeeded to put into ignition.
Sighing he pulled out of parking lot.
This day's gotta be one very long day....
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 4 Clock10Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:34 am

Ava felt a bit bad for snapping at him like that, but it was not easy, not even for her. She looked on the window, as flashbacks from last night came into her mind. She started to remember. Their chlotes all over the place, Ryan's kisses, their naked bodies... "Oh God..." she mumbled, breathing hard and biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 4 Clock10Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:41 am

Ryan cast a quick glance at her "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 4 Clock10Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:49 am

She turned to him with big eyes. "Umm... Yeah, I... I'm good," she stuttered, blushing nervously.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 4 Clock10Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:52 am

"I heard different indication indeed." he got even more curious
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 4 Clock10Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:01 am

"What?" she asked, biting her lip. Her hands were slightly trembling as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 4 Clock10Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:31 am

"Ah... um... well you seemed little too embarrassed." he tried to kept focused on the road instead of wondering what Ava was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 4 Clock10Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:11 am

Ava looked at him, biting her lip. She started to remember, and she had already remembered more than she wished. "Really?" she asked, swallowing hard. "I.. I don't think so, I just... Nothing," she said, then took a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 4 Clock10Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:31 pm

He watched her suspiciously, furrowing his brow. "You do realize you're sitting in a car beside one of the best CSIs at the whole lab..." he said rethorically.
Then a thought struck him "You are remembering something, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 4 Clock10Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:54 pm

Ava sighed when he told her that. Yes, she did realize that he could read her sometimes, just like now. She rubbed her temples, without looking at him. "Yes..." it's all she managed to say.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 4 Clock10Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:03 am

"Ah, I knew. And, if I'm throwing a guess, it's pretty embarrassing." Ryan looked at Ava once more. Definately something embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 4 Clock10Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:26 am

Ava sighed, without looking at him. Her face was probably all red right now. She rubbed her hands together as she spoke. "Yes..." she said. "I mean, I think you were good, but all this friends thing, and the alcohol." She shook her head. "However, you will probably remember something soon, and it will be even more awkward."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 4 Clock10Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:00 am

Ryan raised his eyebrows and sighed. "Understand. But it'll pass. With a time, of course. But I'm not that sure about my memory, you know. But I can imagine what you mean." he said trying to sound comforting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things going a bit too far (Ryan)   Things going a bit too far (Ryan) - Page 4 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Things going a bit too far (Ryan)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next