CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Albert Mueller
Albert Mueller

Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:10 am

Albert nodded a bit, but didn't squeeze her hand back. "Sure," he said, then took another sip of his beer. He looked after her as she left the place.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:19 am

Madison just nodded, not saying anything. This was one of the times that she felt she should just be quiet and not spill her personal life on everyone else.

She couldn't help but laugh though at the call. "Bucket of ducklings? Cute. Why did you send them to her though?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:12 am

Jane chuckled "Well because chicken she had already and some other things like pony. And I wanted something cute to remind her that I haven't forgotten my lovely boss."

Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:04 am

Maddy smiled. "Aww, that's so sweet," she told him sincerely. "But why the middle of the night?"
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:27 am

"Because Michelle changed the time on my clock and I messed up with time zones. I had planned it on evening hours but... oh well coupla hours really don't matter." Jane grinned innocently.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:45 am

Maddy laughed, rolling her eyes playfully. "Well, she won't be able to forget this present of yours for a while," she told him with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:16 pm

"Doubt it's possible at all." he said.
"Well at least not in this universe. I'm still trying to locate that universe Michi thinks I was so 'tenderly amazing and stunningly adorable'. I know she's having 'tweeties' in her head but I'm puzzled. I feel like fallen from different planet." Patrick's serious side finally showed. It was sure Mich better not notice, otherwise he's going to pay for his 'moment of truth'.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:46 pm

"But you are stunningly adorable and yes, tenderly amazing," she told him sincerely. "And ok, I might not have known you as long as the others have, but I still most definitly use those words to describe you. Just look at how sweet you were before I had to rush off, trying to cheer me up. And at the lab you're always there to help us get through the tough cases," she told him looking into his eyes. "And as for the feeling like you've fallen off a different planet, well, I know the feeling," she told him softly, then gave a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:25 am

Patrick smiled. Her words were warming his heart.

"Thank you. From you it feels so sincere. And yeah I'm trying to be this way to hide away from my dark side." his eyes now showed some unidentifiable expression.
"Something very terrible happened to my family some years ago. And I totally went off. Wasn't this nice before though with all my fancy 'psychic' stuff. But I loved my wife and daughter. Until one day I crossed the line and paid for it. Then my life shattered and I lost the grip of all what I was. Ever since I've been balancing between this 'adorable' and 'dark'. Until Michelle washed up on our doorstep. I'm tellin you, that little one has such a strong personality. And sheesh that bugger is hell of a shrink sometimes. Almost feel brain-washed." he looked at the dancing girl.
"She literally pulled out this new Jane outta my old dark, self-destructive, depressed one. I gotta thank her one day for pushing my limits and making me to change my life completely."

Now the smile was back in his eyes. "Asteroid Jane finally hit the planet Earth." Jane said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
William McKinley
William McKinley

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:56 pm

William raised his eyebrows, interested. "Oh so you ice-skate? Very nice. I've never been, what's it like?" he asked, twirling Michelle. He was having heaps of fun with here. He chuckled at the horse comment. "Ah, she's one of the horsey-folk. I do rather see their appeal. I rather quite like the creatures..."

Seeing Madison come back, he gave a slight smile, but said nothing, just continued dancing with his new friend.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:34 pm

Mich raised an eyebrow, "Really you haven't? It's fun. Just like dancing except you have skates and you can slide through arena. I feel like flying there when doing jumps. You should try. I could show you the magic, if you want, one day." girl said beaming.

"Yeah and you can actually teach them to dance. I've tried on Eve, best stables show horse." she told.

She was so glad that Jane lost their game, otherwise she'd be rotting at lab doing extra hours with rather boring Calleigh and Horatio.
Instead she had so much fun here.
Back to top Go down
William McKinley
William McKinley

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:46 pm

William shook his head. "Nope, I haven't. But the way you describe it, it sounds wonderful. I don't think I'd ever get to the flying-jump skill level, but still..." He grinned when Michelle offered to teach him. "That'd be awesome, thank you."

He gave a chuckle. "You can? Oh, I guess that's what 'dressage' is, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Mich grinned. "I happened to discover it awesome way. So it kinda stuck to me. But others might say I believe fairies." girl chuckled slightly.

"Of course it is." Michi nodded. "Only not all let that happen."
Back to top Go down
William McKinley
William McKinley

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:13 pm

"Well, why not? Fairies are awesome things to believe in," he told her with a smile, twirling her. "Besides, they fly and who doesn't want to fly?"

"A good friend of mine once rode and she took me out. Was a rather fun experience, though I haven't been since."
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:25 pm

"Ah they are so awesome. Flying and they can charm you." girl said almost feeling like one herself. "Well my brother has phobia from high places. Anything flying including." she said.

"Oh ho ho. Then we have another thing for you to do. I think I know a perfect horse for you." Michelle grinned as they danced away. Time seemed slipping away in completely vague pace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)   Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone) - Page 5 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Dancing Away Frustration (Albert/Michelle/Anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5