CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Joshua Lucas
Joshua Lucas

Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) Clock10Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:25 pm

Joshua was a bit nervous about the upcoming night as it would be the first time he met most of these people but as they all worked in pretty much the same circles this apartment warming party would be a great way of getting to know his colleagues.

He wasn't really sure what people would want here so during the day he bought chips, soft drinks, alcoholic drinks (mainly vodka as it's his preference but an asorted mixture of other drinks as well), the ingredients for apple crumble cake, and for Mexican Bean Soup. He knew it wan't that much but Maddy was bringing a few things as well as it was her idea for the make-your-own-cocktails bar.

Taking the cake out of the oven while the soup was simmering gently wth the lid on he heard a knock on the door of his apartment so he quickly put the cake down to cool, and walked to the door to great his first guest glad that he had finished all of his cooking.

Last edited by Joshua Lucas on Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) Clock10Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:05 am

Madison knocked on the door, waiting for Joshua to come to the door. She was wearing a knee-length blue dress, her hair pinned up with a clasp, and she held a basket in her fingers.
As Joshua came to the door, she beamed at him. "Hey," she greeted him. "I feel like Little Blue Riding Hood," she told him with a laugh, holding up the basket. "With my basket full of goodies. From me you'll have some Olivier salad, some cocktails ingredients and of course, tequila. Since I just assumed you would've already had the vodka," she added with a grin as she followed him into his apartment. "Oh, Lexie's still at home finishing off some baking, but he should be here soonish," she added, as if suddenly remembering why she'd arrived on her own without her best friend.
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Lexie Clarke
Lexie Clarke

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) Clock10Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:43 pm

Lexie looked himself over one last time in the mirror, about to head to the house-warming party. He'd made brownies for dessert, one of his specialities. On many occasions he'd been told that his brownies were the best in the world and he prided himself on them. He enjoyed cooking and baking - it helped him relax.
He was wearing black jeans and a baby-blue shirt that complimented his eyes. Grabbing the plate of brownies and the bottle of rum he was bringing to add to the cocktail bar, he headed out, a smile on his face. Hopefully this was going to be a fun night.
Back to top Go down
Joshua Lucas
Joshua Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) Clock10Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:47 pm

"Thanks Maddy for bringing those, I think you know my a little to well" Joshua said with a smile. "Lets just put them over here" He gestured to a clear spot on the coffee table. "Any idea what Lexie's baking?" He wondered. "Based on your opinion, I'm sure his brownies are nice.' He stated with a smile. "You can sit down if you want." Joshua said. "I hope I have enough space here for everyone coming."

Last edited by Joshua Lucas on Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : set=sit)
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) Clock10Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:01 pm

Maddy grinned. "His world-famous brownies. And yep, they're amazing!" She looked around the apartment then sat down on the couch. "Yep, I think this place will be more than big enough for everyone," she told him with a smile. "Don't worry, everything will be fine."
Back to top Go down
Lexie Clarke
Lexie Clarke

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) Clock10Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:05 pm

Lexie smiled as Joshua welcomed him into the apartment and he went and placed his brownies by Maddy's cooking. "And this is for our lovely host," he said with a smile, handing Joshua the bottle. He could smell delicious aromas from the kitchen. "Mmm, smells good. What'cha cooking?"
Back to top Go down
Maya Lewis
Maya Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) Clock10Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:16 pm

Maya looked down at the address note her sister had written for her and knocked on the apartment door. She was wearing adark red party dress, her hair in soft waves draping her shoulders. She was carrying a bottle of red wine for her host and a plate of chicken turn-overs for appetisers, since Madison had told her to bring a plate of food.
Back to top Go down
Joshua Lucas
Joshua Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) Clock10Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:59 pm

"Thanks," Joshua blushed as he took the bottle and quickly turned so he could stash it with the rest. "Mexican bean soup, is what you're probably smelling. I found a recipe of it ages ago and since then have made variations on it, so I can make it from scratch half a million different ways."

It was then that a knock interupted so he headed to the door. Opening it he saw a pale girl compared to the striking dark red dress she's wearing. "Welcome, come on in" he told her as he saw her eyes. "You must be related to Maddy, your eye's are similar. I'm Joshua Lucas and you're?" He asked. "Well then your definately welcome, let's get you unburdened and you can hopefully enjoy yourself tonight."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) Clock10Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:11 pm

Ava passed a hand through her hair as she entered the building. She had been invited to a new coworker's, Joshua's, party. She had met him before and he seemed a nice guy, so she thought, why not. She put on a dark pair of jeans and a yellow, low-cut shirt. If she wasn't undercover and needed to go to a really fancy party, there was no way to make her wear a dress.
Because she was terrible at cooking, she decided to come only with drinks. So, she brought a good wine, a bottle of tequila and the Romanian ţuică, a strong plum brandy.
Once she got to Joshua's appartement, she knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) Clock10Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:39 pm

Michelle hopped off her bike and eyed the apartment building in front. Then she checked out the address she'd received in text from Ryan. Somebody new to the lab has throwing a party and as she evesdropped at lab it was one of Maddy's friends that needed to meet everyone he might pop into at lab.
So girl definately made sure to bump into this one. She liked the-more-the-merrier and that's why she was carrying basket full of goodies.
Girl smirked and walked inside building.
Back to top Go down
Joshua Lucas
Joshua Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) Clock10Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:34 pm

Joshua opened the door, he already had three guests and couldn't wait to get to know more of his colleages. "Hey Ava, having a good night" he asked the stylish blonde as he motioned her inside. Once she was inside he saw a pretty distinctive girl with a basket walk towards his door. He introduced himself to her as it soon became clear that she waas here for the party and he vaguely remembered seeing her around work so invited her in.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) Clock10Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:03 pm

Ava smiled as he opened the door. "Hey, Josh," she greeted and entered the appartement. She hadn't noticed Michelle coming as well. She saw that Madison was already there. She went into the kitchen where she was, and put the bottles of alcohol on the table. "Hey, you," she greeted her friend.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) Clock10Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:26 pm

Maddy gave a wave, smiling when she saw Ava. "Hey Ava. Ready to have an epic apartment-warming?" she said with a smile.

She noticed Mich and Maya and waved to them. "Hey guys..."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) Clock10Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:28 pm

Ava nodded with a smile. "Can't wait," she said.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) Clock10Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:55 pm

Finally Mich spotted the apartment and pulling up her most charming smile knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) Clock10Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:21 pm

Hearing a knock, Madison got up and opened the door. "Hey Michi," she said with a grin, hugging her friend. "Ooh, you did a Red-Riding-Hood too," she said, seeing her basket of goodies. "Glad to see I wasn't the only one. Come in..."
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) Clock10Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:37 pm

"Hey Maddy-yay!" Mich almost jumped up in her excitement, hugging other woman.

"A little tweetie bird chirped around that I shall take it and its more cozy on my bicycle." she explained with a knowing smirk. "I'm glad I listened because the back up will arrive soon with a bunch of goodies." she leaned closer "I hope our friend likes 'pizza la home'."
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) Clock10Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:02 am

Madison grinned at Mich's excitement. "Tonight is gonna be awesome," she told her as they walked in to where everyone was drinking and mingling.
"And I'm sure we'll all love your pizza. Because anyone who doesn't love pizza is just too insane and is not allowed at our party," she added with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) Clock10Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:56 am

Mich let a small hop out but careful not to throw anything outta basket.

"I am so glad I decided to delay strip poker set with Jane." she smirked.

"Uh that's lovely. We have car full of pizzas. I made Jane to help out or he's walking naked and you can imagine what he chose, not that I liked his choice but I couldn't resist Ali's death glare." Mich rambled on, "Ya know the 'forget-me-not-head' is seriously jealous on me for trying to get Jane, though I don't show anything. Anyways I allowed Ryan to drive the pizzas without loosing his jeans or stuff in exchange for one tequila round with him and other with Jane." girl kept bubbling like a fountain.

"Anyways, gang's coming. I had to be the forteller. Not I chose that. Pizzas took my seat plus still don't like cars, crash you know. So I hope this is decent area and my bike's still chained to railings when I'll be going after it." she finally stopped to take a breath
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) Clock10Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:05 am

Samanta and others finally arrived. Of course thanks to the pair of 'very attentive ears' that evesdropped some conversation in the hallway and their 'ultimate csi' who was literally living in the lab now since the case-load. So they all were mostly hanging around the lab with each other not caring their ranks.

And since this was meant to be really fun csi party Jane couldn't stay home alone.

She smiled at her sister next to Jane who was yet again started teasing session.

Yep, the party's gonna be very fun.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) Clock10Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:02 pm

Maddy giggled listening to Mich chatting on and on. "Aww, naked Jane with pizza would've just topped off the night," Maddy admitted with a laugh. "Maybe we'll have to finish that strip poker set later on tonight," she told her quietly, her eyes sparkling with mischief.
"And your bike should be safe," she assured her friend. "This is a pretty safe area."

As another knock came at the door, Maddy went and opened it and grinning clapped her hands. "Yay! You guys are here!" she said happily. "Come in." Seeing Ryan and Patrick clothed, she made a sad face, "Aww, you guys are clothed," she teased.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) Clock10Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:05 pm

Mich's eyes gleamed "I know. And I made him to come. Not csi though but heck, we have party here. Doesn't matter. Besides Ali's already soft so..." she stopped and blushed. "uh nevermind." girl put down her 'red-riding-hood' treat and smiled. "Glad to know my 'city horse' is safe. Hope the guard downstairs won't notice super-glue." Michi smirked. To add security for her driving instrument she not only chained and handcuffed it but also glued to railings.

At the knock on the door she grinned and turned around to watch her gang arriving.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) Clock10Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:37 pm

A choir of hello's sounded as they filled in, setting their pizzas on secured places.

"What? Wait. What was that?" Ryan squinted at the 'clothed' comment. "Now we were expected to be naked or something?" sure he couldn't get what that was but sure thing it was something to do with his sister.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) Clock10Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:59 pm

As they all got inside Patrick got stunned by the comment and immediately shot a glare to Michey who looked rather sheepish.

"Great. Now she's really determined to get us naked Ryan." he patted other man's shoulder.

Oh why he didn't noticed earlier that parties can be fun actually?
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) Clock10Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:26 am

Maddy laughed at Mich's superglue comment. "As long as it doesn't take a chainsaw to get your city horse back, I'm sure the guard will be fine..."

Maddy nodded in mock seriousness to Ryan. "Yes. Of course you were expected to be naked. What's the fun in turning up to a party clothed?"

She wasn't sure who Patrick had been meaning, her or Michi, but she grinned. "Everyone's determined to get you two naked. Seriously."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next