CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Party (Everyone!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

Party (Everyone!) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 6 Clock10Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:49 am

Patrick raised his eyebrows. "Videos?" he had no idea what was she talking about but Mich's expression and something in Ava's body language told him they might be the very ones Mich use to blackmail him and Ryan.
But at that thought he almost turned white, because it meant some really embarrassing scenes.

Nodding Jane walked inside.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 6 Clock10Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:29 am

Ava giggled slightly, giving him a playful slap on his bum as he started towards the living-room. "Trust me, you will love them," she told him, as she turned around and headed to the bar, to bring the new people their drinks.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 6 Clock10Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:21 am

Maddy smiled seeing Sam and Alexa. "Hey pretty ladies," she greeted them with a smile. "I hope you're feeling well and ready to party." The she spotted Jane and her smile grew wider. He looked hot tonight and Michelle had done a great job dressing him. "Well, look at you. Hey Mister Hottie," she greeted him with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Alexa Delgado
Alexa Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 6 Clock10Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:15 am

"Hey lovely." Ali greeted Maddy and gave her hug.

"Hey, hey." Sam greeted as well, putting down small paper bag.
"We're even prepared to fun." the 'most adult' blue-head said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 6 Clock10Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:36 am

Jane grinned "Alright. Can't be that deadly." he really hoped not.

He slightly blushed at Maddy's words "Well hey hey, miss Not That Bad Herself." Jane greeted back, feeling like an exhibition at museum
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 6 Clock10Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:38 pm

Maddy hugged Ali back, grinning at Jane's words. "We'll try to make sure you don't die..." She raised an eyebrow teasingly. "Just not bad?" she joked with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Delgado
Alexa Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 6 Clock10Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:40 pm

"Oh he's just shy." Ali teased.
"Jane you should run around streets in pj's more often." she playfully smacked blonde man's arm
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 6 Clock10Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:29 pm

"I'm sure you will. You always seem to have this tendency." he looked around and spotted hysterically giggling Michelle and red-faced Ryan. "Though can't be sure what humiliation my 'pink parrot' brought up now." he truly hoped not his and Ryan's kinkiness. Or now they must be careful with their inside jokes.

"Well I could call you gorgeous but with so many girls around..." he teased.

"Hey, I'm not shy. Just not that bizzare you, sneaky one, expect." he teased Alexa. Sure it was very 'entertaining' drive with twins but at least he could avoid thinking what he's gonna regret in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 6 Clock10Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:53 pm

Maddy's eyes sparkled. "Oh, you'll find out soon enough. Red hearts and white rabbits suit you," she teased him with a chuckle.

She grinned at his 'gorgeous' comment. "Aww, so caring about my welfare. So sweet."

"Patrick's shy, Patrick's shy," she chanted teasingly, knowing that it could wind him up. She enjoyed teasing him. "We need you to be more bizarre," she told him with a nod, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 6 Clock10Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:16 am

"Oh what?" Jane almost yelled. "How in the dear heaven you know that?" now he sounded desperate.

"Huh, what? Me shy?" Patrick shook his head. Suddenly a glass appeared in his hand and barely noticing he downed the liquid. "I am not shy!" he called out downing another shot that appeared in his hand. When did that happen? "And why in the pure sweetness you need me bizzare?" that was getting weird. Another glass in less than minute?
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 6 Clock10Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:46 am

Ava came back from the bar, holding a big tray with glasses, the cocktails Ryan had prepared. She raised an eyebrow when she saw Patrick drowning two drinks in a matter of seconds. "Jeez, calm down," she muttered, before taking back her place near Ryan.
She couldn't help a soft laugh as she noticed that he was still red. "You look like a tomato," she grinned, handing him a small glass.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 6 Clock10Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:59 am

Ryan smirked at Patrick's reactions. At least he wasn't the only one. Jane had luckily been other involved person so he too needed to go through embarrassment phase before next wave of teasing came crashing down on them.

"Thanks for notice." Ryan replied Ava's remark. He felt more heat adding now.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 6 Clock10Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:04 am

Ava rolled her eyes at Ryan's reply. She understood that he was embarassed about all this, but he really needed to calm down and just enjoy it, even though those were not the best phases of him. "Oh, will you stop it?" she asked, crossing her arms over her chest. "Stop whining like a baby, I told you you looked cute."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 6 Clock10Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:23 am

"What?" Jane frowned. He wasn't nervous, or was he?

But Mich's glare told different. He just rolled his eyes at girls antics, gripping another glass.

Last edited by Patrick Jane on Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 6 Clock10Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:29 am

"Pffft." sway snorted.

"Alright alright. Geez I'm just not used to show off the clothes I sleep in. And I'm not shy." he said and started laughing.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 6 Clock10Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:33 am

Ava rolled her eyes, gently pinching her cheek. "You are shy," she chanted slowly. "You are so red... You are shy."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 6 Clock10Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:03 am

"No. No. No." he shook his head. "People can get red without being embarrassed." Ryan defended. "I'm hot." he suddenl announced starting to wave his hand to get some wind on his face
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 6 Clock10Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:08 am

Ava laughed a bit, shaking her head. "That sounded a bit different, but okay..." she shrugged, as she got up and opened a window. It was actually pretty hot, even though she always tried to keep a chilly temperature in her house. Yes, this might have sounded weird for some, but she didn't really like it to be hot.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 6 Clock10Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:26 am

"Yeah right." Ryan mumbled and grabbed a glass and downed his drink.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 6 Clock10Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:07 am

"Geez Jane! You're gonna get drunk even before Wolfe." Michi gasped at sight of Patrick downing shots like they were just water. And she knew it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 6 Clock10Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:30 am

"Then stop staring at me." he said.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 6 Clock10Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:33 am

Mich gasped in fake shock.

"Huh?" her eyebrows made a dance on her forehead. "I am not!" girl exclaimed crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 6 Clock10Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:12 pm

"Liar, liar, pants on fire." Jane chanted grinning at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 6 Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:33 pm

Maddy rolled her eyes playfully, watching the two. "Children, calm down. No bickering," she teased the two.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 6 Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:19 pm

Mich stucked out her tongue at Jane.

"Ain't do anything. He started." she said in a whiney tone, poking the blonde and teasing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 6 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Party (Everyone!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next