CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Party (Everyone!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

Party (Everyone!) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 7 Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:21 pm

"Yeah like someone's gonna believe this." Patrick teased back trying to catch her fingers but she always happened to be faster
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 7 Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:49 pm

Ava chuckled seeing Patrick and Michelle. They were so childish and adorable; exactly the position she had never imagined Jane in.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 7 Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:45 pm

"So then why keep dreaming, honey?" girl slid her finger down Jane's back, gazing straight in his blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 7 Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:51 pm

"Stop it. Stop it." Patrick tried not to squirm when her finger started rounds down his back.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 7 Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:55 pm

Mich grinned sheepishly. "Patrick. Seriously." her eyebrows raised a bit and face turned serious for the moment, "Do you feel ok here? I mean, you don't mind me pulling across the country and pinning you down here?" the seriousness hue in her voice almost scared the girl herself, let alone blonde man beside.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 7 Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:57 pm

"Come on. Would I be here if not. Guess Lisbon feels much better knowing I've met equal competition and stopped pissing her off." that seriousness was rare with youngster. So that made him suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 7 Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:00 pm

"Damn Jane!" she suddenly slammed her palm against the disarray mess of curls called the back of Patrick's head.

"Damn you." girl said, now shy smile breaking out.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 7 Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:07 pm

"Ow." he yelped at the sudden movement. Another weird behavioural expose that was usual part of her mystery. Not that he wasn't used by now. Lisbon usually punched him in nose. This was like a nice change.

"I love you too, pumpkin." he said when spotted smile appearing. Reading this one was always giving him surprises. A real challenge to his skills. Girl that was rebel enough for putting up with him, mysterious all the way because she couldn't different. Also Michelle was very impulsive and unpredictable. Along childish antics and endless trust and love for family and friends the best combination ever.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 7 Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:09 pm

"OK. Enough." Mich suddenly said, after moment of silence passed. "Stop that!" her voice took that tone again, the one PJ always had problems to guess.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 7 Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:10 pm

Patrick smirked. "Stop what?"
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 7 Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:20 pm

"Either glaring at me like that or reading me." she simply said.
"You know very well that I'm not readable." her eyes, though, didn't hesitate slide over and over his form. Mich never turned down opportunity of seeing pure beauty. Especially when one was so close proximity.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 7 Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:29 pm

Patrick just rolled his eyes. Like was doing that. But she already knew. Another thing he admired in youngster. She had natural talent of seeing through people. Of course he had it too but her ability came slightly different way.

Jane showed her his surrender gesture before smile crept on his lips.

"And I don't mind you drooling over me. I'm getting used to it." he said innocently. Michi's hand wrapped around his shoulders and her head landed on his shoulder. No words were needed but she signed him anyways; a thank you and love you. Classic Michelle. He wasn't pro at lip reading nor sign language but he already had learned basics.

"Yeah me too." Patrick simply said stroking her hair. A moment of sentiment was yet to be over and then fun part will return with fresh energy.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 7 Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:32 pm

Madison watched the two interacting, silently 'naww-ing' at the last display of sweet affection. They were so sweet and adorable.
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 7 Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:52 pm

"Now, my role model number one, time to 'ding in da fun'." Michi sheepishly announced, patting her 'pet' on his head.
Geez how mind blowingly adorable one can look, girl thought to herself, still admiring Patrick's beauty. Not exactly her age group but still. Beauty doesn't wear age trends.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 7 Clock10Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:28 am

"Will ya stop?" Patrick asked Michi. She was doing that again. Not that he didn't like how it made him feel... but still, it was slightly bugging him.

"Mind ya?" he waved a hand before her eyes. Great, she was travelled off again.

"Yeah right. Keep drooling. Somebody should tape this. Shouldda be fun for later use." Jane said, taking drink and hoping maybe Maddy or anyone else could tape or at least photograph Michelle's affectionated face.
Was that how most men feel? Really?
He tried not to choke on tasty liquid.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 7 Clock10Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:34 am

Maddy giggled as she watched them, digging around in her purse and bringing out her pink digital camera, nicknamed Rose. "Say cheese, sweeties!" she called with a grin, snapping a photo just in time. Patrick looked slightly frustrated while Michi looked like she'd found her true love. "Oh Michi, darling, you're face: it's priceless!" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 7 Clock10Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:08 pm

"Oh yay we now have it documented." Patrick said grinning. Oh how he hoped he wasn't too red now.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 7 Clock10Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:58 am

"I'm gonna print it, and stick it on my wall," Maddy said with a giggle. "Cos that's just beyond adorable." She looked at Patrick and grinned. "Naww, sweetie, you're all red now..."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 7 Clock10Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:35 am

"Yeah and don't forget to frame it." Patrick grinned. He looked at still dazed girl beside and tried not to blush. But then Maddy announced inevitable and he nearly made beeline for ice. "Thanks for heads-up. I'll try to melt into the floor." he mumbled gripping a bottle that suddenly was in his hand. His eyebrows made a weird dance on his forehead at the surprise. How on earth he managed to get it there? Or was he truly developed telekinesis?
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 7 Clock10Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:48 pm

"Don't worry, I'll give it a super pretty frame and everything," she told him with a giggle. "Or you could melt into my arms," she said innocently, then blushed slightly, giving a quiet giggle as she watched his confusion over the bottle in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 7 Clock10Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:00 pm

He let out a clumsy laugh, "I think I'll go for melting now. It's closer to my temperature."
And then it hit him, just after words left his lips. Patrick almost turned totally beet red. He knew it was ok with these people, to let your tongue slip a bit in one way or another, it was just his still overly polite mind.

"I'm loosing it." he said, sipping from his bottle. "These things shouldn't be suddenly appearing in your hand." blonde murmured, still amused. Maybe he was loosing it.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 7 Clock10Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:08 pm

She giggled. "Yes, but if you're going to melt, melting into someone's arms as opposed to on the floor seems much nicer," she replied, her eyes glinting mischievously.

Then she gave a chuckle, coming up closer to him. "If things suddenly appear in your hand, maybe you shouldn't drink them," she teased him. "Otherwise you might end up like poor Alice in Wonderland when she drunk all those potions. Except you'd also be drunk to top it off," she added with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 7 Clock10Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:31 am

Jane grinned at her, "So you suggest I shall better melt into someones arms rather than on the floor?" he teased. "Well in that case I hope you won't mind if I choose your arms." blonde said with mischievous grin. He tried not to let some thoughts swirl into the picture.

He eyed the bottle again. Then looked over the room. "Well maybe I am having more abilities than I know. Or I'm loosing my mind." he guessed, letting a strand of curls fall over his forehead. "Yeah, I've been Alice too many times." Jane eyed the bottle again. Should he not to drink it? Or maybe he didn't care?
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 7 Clock10Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:13 am

Maddy grinned. "Well, I'd rather hoped you'd pick my arms to melt into," she replied, then couldn't help but blush slightly. She opened her arms out to him. "Melt away."

She shook her head slightly, the grin not leaving her lips as she watched him warily eyeing the bottle. "You're not losing your mind, because we're all insane here," she quoted.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 7 Clock10Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:30 am

Patrick grinned. "Okay." he couldn't help his smirk when he cuddled in Maddy's arms. It felt so good...

"I noticed." he said, but burst into laughter. Yup, he was nuts. Proven.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party (Everyone!)   Party (Everyone!) - Page 7 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Party (Everyone!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next