CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ana Hernandez
Ana Hernandez
✯✯✯✯

Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone]   Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone] - Page 3 Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:22 am

Ana snorted a little, looking at him with a glare, her arms crossed in front of her chest.
"As if you would honestly care about that, Detective." she snapped a little.
Back to top Go down
James Hamilton
James Hamilton
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone]   Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone] - Page 3 Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:19 am

"I would care Ana" James pushed back, "Who else in this department has had as much contact with you as I have?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Ana Hernandez
Ana Hernandez
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone]   Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone] - Page 3 Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:21 pm

Ana shrugged in reply. "Doesn't make you any different than any other cop, doin' his job. I'm street girl, detective, I know I can get into trouble." she said. "If I was afraid of that, I wouldn't be a street girl."
Back to top Go down
James Hamilton
James Hamilton
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone]   Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone] - Page 3 Clock10Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:16 pm

James nodded a bit in reply, he would give her that
Back to top Go down
Ana Hernandez
Ana Hernandez
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone]   Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone] - Page 3 Clock10Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:22 am

Ana looked at him and sighed.
Back to top Go down
James Hamilton
James Hamilton
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone]   Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone] - Page 3 Clock10Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:46 am

James closed the note pad he had with him, then got up and walked back to the door of the room they were in. "You can go" he said to her as he held the door to the room open. He knew that keeping Ana in the room was not helping either one of them. Let her go and wait for another opportunity he said to himself as he stood there watching her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone]   Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone] - Page 3 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Running from Trouble into more Trouble [James, Anyone]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3