CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:40 pm

Maddy chuckled, sticking her tongue out at Ava. "No, not at all. I simply invited all our friends. The fact that all our friends are total babes and hotties is irrelevant," she added, her eyes glinting mischievously.
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com

Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:42 pm

Bella gave a laugh at his comment. "Thank you, David," she replied with a smirk. "You don't look too bad yourself," she teased.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:46 pm

Ava chuckled and nodded, taking a sip of her beer. Actually, having such hot friends was not a bad thing. She glanced at David and Bella again; she couldn't help her smirk anymore. They were both really gorgeous, so they really looked good together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:49 pm

He chuckled a little and took her hand kissing it. "Why thank you beauty."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:01 am

Finally Jane was here. It took almost incredible sneaking skills for him to get away earlier so that his buddies don't notice. But somehow extra hours at lab and new suspect got part of them into bit more work. So now he was ahead and could get ready for party by himself.

Eventually Patrick found himself standing in front of Maddy's apartment door dressed rather uncharacteristically for himself.
He had black skinny jeans and white button up shirt.
Checking his outfit one more time blonde knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:29 am

Madison grinned at Ava. "Don't tell me you don't enjoy having hot friends," she teased her friend. "You so do. Because having hottie friends always makes for good eye candy."

Hearing the knock, she went to the door. Her grin grew wider and her eyes sparkled happily seeing Patrick there waiting. "Wow, look at you, Mr Hottie," she said with a smile, looking over his outfit and into his eyes. "No three-piece today?" she teased sweetly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:30 am

David smiled at Bella and looked over when Maddy opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:35 am

Ava grinned back at Maddy, slightly rolling her eyes. "That's why they are just friends, honey. In order not to notice how hot they are." Then, as she heard a knock on the door, she looked over to the door to see who it was.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:59 am

Patrick grinned, beaming. "Aww thanks. Nothing special though." he tried to hide light blush. Slowly he was getting used to compliments. Patrick had already used to wildest and not so variants of nicknames that got addressed to him.
"Meh. Decided to try out a new outfit. And by the way, ditto myself." he flashed a blinding smile.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:52 pm

"Well, you look good, so stop being modest," she told him. When he flashed her that smile, she felt herself melting; his smiles always had that effect on her. "Thanks, come in," was all she could say as her mind began to flutter away with the butterflies. Focus, Lewis, focus! she told herself, her brain scolding her. Get a grip...
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:29 pm

"Alright alright." Patrick said, still with that smile plastered on his face. He walked inside looking around curiously.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:59 am

Ava smiled, seeing Patrick. He looked good as always, which meant that Madison would also have fun tonight. Too bad they didn't have a basement. They would probably find even a better place anyway, they were inventive people.
"Hey," she greeted him, waving a bit. "Looking good. Who picked the outfit for you?" she teased.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:10 am

Patrick beamed at Ava's greeting. "Hello gorgeous. Beautiful as always." he thought his cheeks will have cramps soon. So much smiling lately, and as Michi pointed he even had started to look even younger by each passing day.
"Actually you'll be surprised to hear that I picked myself. I managed to sneak off before they managed to pull me into another case twist. So I truly and totally negotiated with my closet and here you can see what I managed." Patrick finished with another blinding smile.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:20 am

Ava chuckled lightly at his compliments. He was so nice, but she knew that already. There was a reason why he was part of the famous Gang. "Thank you," she said with a slight nod.
When he told her that he had picked the outfit himself, Ava's eyebrow shot up in surprise. "I can't believe it," she grinned. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but you did a really great job."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:44 am

Jane grinned. He was usually the one who compliments people. And now he got them in return. Which was cute.

"Thanks. I knew it'll come as surprise." he said slightly blushing again. Yet he expected reactions but still they made him blush. Obviously he really was too modest.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:29 pm

"Would you like a drink?" Maddy asked softly, coming up, for some reason feeling like she was interrupting something but having no idea why. "Thankfully, there won't be butterfly-seeing-inducing cocktails tonight," she teased. "But I can still make an awesomely yummy drink for you..."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 2 Clock10Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:25 pm

"Sure I'd love to." he smiled at drink offer. "That's good to know. Hope my Parrot won't sneak anything into my drink when the rest of gang arrive. That one party was a pretty close call." Patrick said with a relief. He still didn't know what exactly had happened at that legendary night but obviously he'd done it again, seen things that weren't real and made total fool out of himself, let alone junkie impression.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:12 pm

Madison gave a giggle. "I'll try make sure that your drink stays un-spiked for as long as is possible," she told him with a genuinely sweet smile. "Just stick with me and you'll be fine." Then she blushed. Did she really just say that?
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 2 Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:23 am

"I feel guarded now." Patrick chuckled. "That'd be my pleasure." he added when Maddy said sticking with her should be safe for him. Patrick noticed her blush and smirked. "I should wear you as my lucky charm so that way I'll be safe." blonde said, blushing right after words left his mouth.
Great, now I did it again. And not even drunk yet, Patrick nearly smacked himself when realized he let his tongue slip again.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 2 Clock10Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:16 pm

"Well, I do pride myself on my bodyguard skills," she replied with a chuckle. Then when he said that about being his lucky charm, she couldn't help but giggle, especially when she saw his blush. "Well, I'm a bit too big to be a wearable lucky charm, but I can volunteer as your walking lucky charm," she told him sweetly, her eyes sparkling.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 2 Clock10Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:16 pm

"I believe your skills." Patrick said. He nearly choked on his own thoughts that suddenly washed his mind. With a mental headshake he made himself return to reality.

"Hmm well, I can carry you as well, my gorgeous charm. And then you won't need to walk." only after the words left his mouth Patrick realized how that sounded. His cheeks got even redder and under his clothes the heat rose couple degrees. Luckily it wasn't that usual dressing attire. Then it'd be more hotter.
Despite his different mind fight inside his head, the blonde just grinned at Maddy. She didn't need to see that he had problem with his own thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:19 pm

Maddy raised an eyebrow seductively. "As you should be. My skills are amazing," she replied teasingly, smirking slightly as she saw him almost choke. Obviously she'd caused some very interesting thoughts to run through his mind.

Her smirk turned into a sweet smile when she heard him say that. "Well, that's very sweet and gentlemanly of you to offer, Mr. Jane," she said, dipping into a slight curtsey. "And thank you for the 'gorgeous' compliment," she added, handing him a drink and looking into his eyes, her blue ones sparkling.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 2 Clock10Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:05 am

Ava smiled a bit at Maddy and Patrick, before moving further from them. She knew that the two had some crazy history behind, all being about parties. And this party was probably going to be amazing, so things could be added to the history. She smiled as she passed by David and Isabella. She had met Bella once or twice and she seemed like a nice girl. As for David, Ava was glad that things were pretty good between thme, so they were not awkward around each other. She took a drink and moved away, leaning softly against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 2 Clock10Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:07 am

Cheshire cat grin spread on his face. "I know, sweetie, I know they are." Patrick held up his hands in mock surrender, his face drawing innocent look.

He quickly recovered from choking on his drink. "Hey. Just don't think it was something bad. I know I have a small problem with my thoughts now." he said, letting his eyebrows do some weird dance on his forehead. Then he again realized how lame it sounded. But it was too late anyways.

"Anything for you my gorgeous." he offered another blinding smile.
He took a drink and almost drowned into the blue orbs almost matching his own. Patrick was told before that he could hypnotize people without hypnotizing at all, he just needed to look into others eyes. But now he knew he wasn't only one with this ability.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:23 pm

Maddy gave a soft chuckle at his innocent look. He looked so adorable when trying to pretend innocence. Then she smirked. "But bad thoughts are oh so fun," she teased him, watching in amusement his eyebrow-dance.

She couldn't help but blush under his gaze, more so when he called her gorgeous again. He made her feel like she actually was, like she was special and wonderful. She leaned over and placed a small kiss on the tip of his nose. "Thank you," she told him softly. Then she put her head to the side, looking at him curiously as she realised something in his words. "My gorgeous?" she repeated. "Are you saying I'm yours?" she asked him shyly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next