CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:12 am

"They are. True. But I'm just not used to them yet." he said, noticing her amusement, so he let his eyebrows to dance again.

Patrick's heart nearly leapt out of his chest as Maddy kissed his nose and thanked. It felt so unusual, but good.

Suddenly she asked him question. It completely caught Patrick off guard.
"Do you mind that?" he asked, voice trembled slightly. The words came out automatically, but so naturally. If Maddy wouldn't asked he probably hadn't noticed and kept her calling like that. Jane suddenly felt so nervous. He didn't want to scare her off.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:28 am

Maddy shook her head slightly, knowing she was blushing. "Not at all. Actually," here she looked even more shy all of a sudden, "I rather like the idea." Seeing how nervous Jane was, she internally slapped herself for having asked the question. She didn't want to make things awkward with her favourite blonde, nor did she want him to be nervous around her. But she meant her words.
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:16 am

Patrick's face suddenly lit up.
"Really?" his heart picked up its previous slower pace.
He had to make sure, but he already knew the answer. However Jane asked. He needed to hear.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:57 pm

Maddy couldn't help the big smile that came upon her face when she saw Patrick light up like that. She nodded gently. "Really," she told him, her heart beating fast.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:15 am

"Oh that's so awesome." Patrick couldn't help but hugged Maddy tightly, kissing her head. Now he had to calm down his heart or it'll develop nasty idea of fleeing his chest. And seemed he wasn't the only one with fast heartbeats.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:47 am

She wrapped her arms around him, hugging him back as she rested her head on his shoulder. "I'm glad you think so," she said softly, then grinned as she felt his heart beating so fast. "Your heart's trying to run away," she joked.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:59 pm

"Yeah." he said with a smile on his face, while his hand was caressing Maddy's hairs.

At her last remark Patrick blushed, "Maybe it's trying to get to you. And I can feel yours trying to do same." Jane teased. True, his heart was seriously considering that option.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:23 am

She bit her lip ever-so-gently, the huge smile on her face not going away, enjoying the feel of him caressing her hair. "Aww, our hearts are trying to get to each other, be together," she said sweetly, looking up into his eyes. Was there no end to Patrick's cutely-sweet words. She didn't think he could get any sweeter even if he was completely made out of sugar.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:06 am

Patrick smiled at Maddy when she looked in his eyes.

"Oh yes, my dear. Isn't that cute?" he said, surprised at his own sweetness. He wasn't sweet normally, according to Lisbon. But now he was sweeter than bowl of sugar. And seemed there wasn't a thing left sweeter than sugar.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:38 am

She gave a nod, smiling cutely at him. "It is. It's super cute," she replied, her eyes sparkling. "Cuter than a petting-zoo full of baby animals."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:07 am

"Aww. Petting-zoo full of baby animals. I'd love to see that. Haven't been to zoo like ages." Patrick said, thinking how he would look in the middle of baby animals. He'd heard from someone comparison involving him and animal.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:56 am

Maddy's eyes lit up when she heard that. "Then let's go! Let's organise a zoo-day. We can go with the gang, though they'd probably scare the animals," she said with a chuckle. "Or we can go just you and me... And we'll wander around with ice-creams, looking at the cuteness that is the animal kingdom, while plotting ways to feed certain evil people we know to the Malayan Sun bears," she couldn't help but add with a laugh. She certainly knew someone she'd like to feed to the bears that had been causing them so much grief lately.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:45 am

"Awesome idea!" Patrick agreed joyfully. "Knowing my 'twin' I can assure she'll sneak into tiger's cage and try to make it home kitty. But sure we can go alone. And eat ice-creams." Jane's eyes got dreamy for a bit. "Sure. I know who you mean." he said catching the hint. At least he knew only one person that has been little bothersome to them.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:06 pm

Madison giggled at the thought of Michi trying to tame the wild tiger. Knowing the girl, she'd probably succeed and would delight in riding the feline home. "Yep, sounds exactly like something she'd do. And then they'd ban us all from the zoo. But Patrick and ice-creams and cute animals sound like a good combo." Not that she minded if the gang came along, she wouldn't mind at all. Then she grinned. "And she'd be screaming and yelling but no sympathy from us. That ship has sailed. She shouldn't of hurt my family so much."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:24 am

Patrick laughed at the thought of Michi seducing tiger and then riding on its back on her way home. With that ball of energy he was more than sure she'll keep it as her new pet and let it guard their home.
"Something she'd definatly able to do. And I'm even sure she'll charm the director of the zoo so we can stay there." he guessed the possible scenario.
"Oh that's so cute, you know. Just don't let them hear that. I fear Ryan can suddenly jump to other boat." Patrick joked. Of course he didn't mind any of Wolfie's kinkiness. He liked the guy.
And he didn't mind them all coming to zoo. It was big enough for all of them. All kinds of animals for their various tastes, and not only animals.

"Agree. The ship has sailed. I know the feeling. And frankly I can say it was rather tough." Jane said with a nod. He really tried not to judge people like he always did. But this was someone he could not judge.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:33 pm

Madison giggled. "I'm more than sure she'd manage it. And then she'll officially begin living her new life as 'Tiger-Girl' with the tiger in his cage." She could actually imagine that; and the gang would visit her to make sure she didn't lose her mind.

"Well, I do like cute. As much as people think otherwise, deep inside I'm a bit of a cute romantic," she said with a shrug. At the thought of Ryan jumping teams, she laughed. "Well, I don't think any of the gang would complain. To be honest, you two would be hot together," she teased him.

"I heard you were a perfect advice-gentleman to her," she teased softly, though inside she felt wary and even a bit jealous. But she tried not to show it. Yes, she didn't trust the female, but she trusted Patrick. "Heard you gave her proper advice and all."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:17 pm

"Ooh I can see that. 'Tiger-girl' in our attic with her striped friend. I'm glad I was strictly pointed to my own room and banned from attic." Patrick chuckled. Sure the girl was shooing him around the house on first day just to get him away from attic area. Though it was cute. And the image of her and tiger was too believable.
"Ah I'm not that bad either. Despite my arrogantly annoying appearance my inside shows completely different picture." he said with a somewhat serious expression.

"I think they're trying to imply that thought on him. My guess is that since our kinky performance with shower and other silly stuff they believe we can sail both ships." Jane told, trying not to turn crimson. Not that he had anything to object.

"Meh. Just doing my usual 'magic' on victims. Nothing fancy. Lisbon would be proud. I tend to get bit out of hand sometimes but I tried to be very good boy and keep my promise to 'Tiger-girl'." albeit Maddy didn't show it he could literally sense her slight jealousy. But if he had to honest he prefered being in that tiger cage rather than dealing with another 'advice-session'. Especially because of Ryan. Poor man has been thrown between really large rocks and Patrick couldn't help but cuddle him everytime boy looked too sad.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:54 pm

Victor gave a knock on Maddy's door, shifting the vodka bottle he'd brought to his other hand, and looking over his outfit once more. Tonight it consisted of a maroon shirt and black jeans. Maddy had invited him to a party since Ava was going to be there, and he was never one to turn down the opportunity to party. Hearing music and chatter inside he guessed most of the guests had already arrived, though he wasn't sure how big this party was going to be.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:57 pm

Ava ran a hand through her hair and looked around. It seemed like everyone had found someone. Madison was with Patrick, as always, and David had found his gorgeous redhead in Bella. When she heard a knock on the door, she waited for a few seconds for Maddy to go open, but she was so busy that she probably didn't even hear it. She smiled and playfully rolled her eyes, then started to the door.
She smoothed her dress a bit and opened.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:01 pm

Victor blinked in surprise seeing Ava open the door instead of Madison, then instantly grinned. As usual, Ava looked gorgeous that night. "Evening, gorgeous," she greeted her, giving her a charming smile, hiding just how happy he was to see her.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:04 pm

A wide smile pulled on Ava's lips as she saw Victor standing there, looking sexy as usual. She had no idea that he was going to come at the party as well, but she couldn't have picked a better day to wear that pretty dress.
"Hey you," she greeted back, moving a bit, so he could come in.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:11 pm

Victor slid past her, not being able to resist from giving her a wink. Walking into the lounge he stopped, raising an eyebrow as he looked around with a smirk. Everyone seemed to be happily paired off already. "Hmm, seems like it's just you and me then tonight," he joked. "And Mr Vodka over here," he added with a laugh, raising the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:14 pm

Ava smiled and blushed just a little bit. Even after all this time, he was able to make her blush like a schoolgirl. She closed the door, then gracefully moved towards him. She raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms over her chest.
"You say so?" she asked teasingly. "Maybe I'm waiting for somebody and I want to keep myself for that person. Have you thought of that?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:35 pm

Victor grinned seeing her blush. He loved it when he managed to do that. Especially since she looked just as attractive blushing as normally.

At her words he nodded. "Oh yup. Waiting for someone. I hate to break it to you sweetpea, but your David looks mighty busy and not with you. And something simply tells me that Maddy did not invite any of your other lovers here tonight," he teased her back.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:48 pm

Ava rolled her eyes taking another few steps closer. "My David?" she asked. "He is not my David. Or maybe he would have been, if he hadn't heard that a certain doctor was going to show up," she teased with a shrug and a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)   Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Party Central (Ava/Victor/Will/Ryan's gang/David/Maya/Isabella/anyone else)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next