CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy encounter! (Victor)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

Happy encounter! (Victor) Empty
PostSubject: Happy encounter! (Victor)   Happy encounter! (Victor) Clock10Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:23 pm

Surprisingly, in that beautiful day, Ava was at the hospital, waiting for a doctor to come. It was nothing serious though; a female suspect had got angry during the interrogation, got up and punched her, with her not even noticing the hit coming. Her eyebrow was now split open and the boss had insisted on her going to have it checked. Well, that was normal. It was not a big wound and it was not bad-looking, but she had to take care of it.
She looked around and sighed a bit. She had been in the hospital only once before, when she was shot. That was when she decided that she hated hospital. Actually no... She hated being a patient. But she knew that this one time, she would get out quickly.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Happy encounter! (Victor)   Happy encounter! (Victor) Clock10Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:58 pm

How weird it felt to be back in Miami, Victor mused as he did his rounds. Back to where the dominant language was boringly English, back to where so many memories lay for him. Why had he even returned? Europe was amazing. The sights, the fellow surgeons he worked with; it was all so stimulating and...surreal in some odd way.

His musings were cut short when upon passing a hospital room he noticed out of the corner of his eye a familiar figure. Turning, he raised an eyebrow. Well well, if it wasn't the same Miss Ava Smith.

"Thought you said you hated hospitals, Smith," he stated, leaning on the door frame and looking into the room at her.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Happy encounter! (Victor)   Happy encounter! (Victor) Clock10Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:45 pm

Ava sighed and looked down at her hands as she waited for her doctor to arrive. She didn't like to be in the hospital and she was not really used to that. She had been there only once before and she knew that she didn't like it. Well, the company and what happened after that was good, but the actual time in hospital had been terrible.

Soon enough, she heard a very familiar voice coming from the door. She turned her eyes to the person in the door frame. Her reaction was the normal one, after such a long time; her eyes widened and a big smile lit up her features. "Victor!" she exclaimed and hopped off the bed. With no further words, she ran up to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. Most people would think that she was mad at him for leaving or anything, but it was not the case. Even though they were not together anymore, there had been a long time and in all honesty, she had missed him.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Happy encounter! (Victor)   Happy encounter! (Victor) Clock10Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:50 pm

Victor blinked as arms enveloped him and he was locked in a hug. Giving her a pat on the back, he offered a smile. "Yes, it's me. Freshly back from Europe. What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Happy encounter! (Victor)   Happy encounter! (Victor) Clock10Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:54 pm

Ava smiled up at him as she broke the hug. He hadn't really changed, he looked as good as ever. When he asked what she was doing there, she shrugged slightly and pointed to her split eyebrow. "I...got in an argument with a suspect," she said, sighing a bit. "But forget that. How are you? It's been so long. You look great."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Happy encounter! (Victor)   Happy encounter! (Victor) Clock10Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:06 pm

His eyes went over her split eyebrow. "Look at you - I leave and look what happens. Picking fights with suspects is a no-no, Smith," he joked. She wasn't his patient, but since he was already here he figured he'd begin to patch her up. "I've been good. Europe was amazing. I'm gonna miss working there," he replied as he worked. "And I know I look good. You don't look bad yourself."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Happy encounter! (Victor)   Happy encounter! (Victor) Clock10Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:12 pm

Ava chuckled at his words. It was good that he hadn't lost his sense of humour while in Europe. But from his kind of distant words and movements, she felt like he was a bit awkward around her and she had no idea why. They had broken their relationship because he had got a better job far away; which was okay with her, because she would have probably done the same. But right now, everything was good and she assumed they could still be friends. Or at least she hoped so. She grinned when he told her that she didn't look bad either.
"Thanks," she smiled. She let him work though at some point, she flinched a bit away from his touch. "Ouch," she mumbled, but then let him go on.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Happy encounter! (Victor)   Happy encounter! (Victor) Clock10Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:53 pm

Victor gave an internal sigh as he patched her up. He knew he shouldn't, but despite all his joking, he felt the tiniest bit awkward around her. Sure, he'd left for Europe but a crazy part of him had hoped they could have maintained the relationship. If not the relationship, then at least the friendship. But all those months - nothing. Not a word, not a call, not an email. Seemed that he'd been rather naive in thinking that it could've lasted.

"So, what have you been up to since I've been gone?" he asked after a moments silence.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Happy encounter! (Victor)   Happy encounter! (Victor) Clock10Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:01 pm

Ava sighed the slightest bit at his question. What had she been up to?... Well, many things had changed, that was for sure. Because she didn't think that he would come back. She thought that that was the end of one of the most beautiful times of her life, but she had to move on, because it was over. Maybe he had moved on as well, maybe he had found a gorgeous model in Europe and they were together now. But maybe not...
"Well, nothing much," she said, swallowing a bit hard. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Happy encounter! (Victor)   Happy encounter! (Victor) Clock10Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:58 pm

Victor raised an eyebrow at her. "Nothing much? You, Ava Smith, who wilts and dies after a dry-crime-spell of only two days, and you tell me you haven't been up to much?" he teased, ever-so-slowly feeling the awkwardness begin to fade. "I don't even for a second believe that."

"As for me - just the usual. Posed on the cover of Italian Vogue for Sexiest-English-Surgeon. Parachuted off the Eiffel Tower. All the usual crazy stuff you'd expect from me," he joked.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Happy encounter! (Victor)   Happy encounter! (Victor) Clock10Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:06 pm

Ava chuckled and rolled her eyes at his words. Only now did she realize that she had actually missed him. She had missed the way he was, his cheekiness and his arrogance at the same time. She was glad that things were not awkward between them. They had both got over that time well, and she was happy about that.
"Really, nothing else happened," she smiled, shrugging a bit. "My life isn't half as interesting as yours, Doctor."
When he started telling her his accomplishments, she rolled her eyes again, giggling a bit. "Honestly, knowing how crazy you are, I wouldn't think these are impossible," she said, smiling up at him.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Happy encounter! (Victor)   Happy encounter! (Victor) Clock10Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:30 pm

A soft chuckle left his lips at her reaction at his words. Yep, definitely same Ava. He'd actually rather missed her eye-rolls and chuckles at his teasing and joking. He'd missed that in Europe. Though it was much harder to joke in a language you're not completely fluent in. "I'm sure you put away a fair share of baddies though. Gone undercover lately?"

"I'll get you a copy of the magazine," he chuckled, plopping himself down onto the bed. "Must've been boring at the Crime Lab, with no one delivering unexpected bouquets to you." As soon as the words had left his mouth he wished he could take them back. He didn't actually want to know who might have brought her flowers while he was away. But now there was no going back.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Happy encounter! (Victor)   Happy encounter! (Victor) Clock10Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:40 pm

Ava nodded a bit when he asked her if she had gone undercover lately. "Actually, yes," she said. "I've been with Maddy, as always," she chuckled. She couldn't forget what happened when she went undercover with Madison and met with Dr.Hunt there. It was their first time together and she had to admit that it had remained in her memory fresh and beautiful.

She grinned a bit as he plopped himself on the bed near her. She chuckled when he said that he would bring her a copy of the magazine. However, at his next question, her smile remained on, but softened a bit. "I've forbidden unexpected bouquets to them," she joked, looking into his gorgeous eyes that had hypnotized her so many times before. "That was your thing."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Happy encounter! (Victor)   Happy encounter! (Victor) Clock10Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:55 pm

"Well, two pretty girls trying to get information out of you, I don't know many guys who'd be able to resist," he joked with a chuckle. That had been an amazing night, that first time he'd seen her undercover. He couldn't forget her professionalism, and how beautiful she'd looked.

Victor couldn't help but laugh. "I'm flattered. But now that I'm back, I'll make sure that one or two mysterious bouquets make their way to you. Just to annoy and frustrate you. As always," he added with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Happy encounter! (Victor)   Happy encounter! (Victor) Clock10Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:02 pm

Ava chuckled, probably blushing a bit at the nice remark about her and Madison. It was fun how after all that time spent together and all the time he had been away, he still managed to make her blush. He really had something of himself that made him so amazing. That was why they had been together, after all.

At his next line though, a wide smile spread on her lips. She moved a bit closer and wrapped a friendly arm around his shoulders. "Oh, how sweet," she grinned. "I missed getting annoyed by you," she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Happy encounter! (Victor)   Happy encounter! (Victor) Clock10Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:00 pm

He chuckled at her blush. It was kind of odd - he thought after his time away he wouldn't have that ability to make her blush at the slightest things. But it seemed that some things never changed. That was rather nice, actually.

"What, you didn't have anyone to annoy you in my absence? I'm sure either Maddy or that David guy could have organised something. You Miami people disappoint me," he said, giving a mock pout.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Happy encounter! (Victor)   Happy encounter! (Victor) Clock10Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:05 pm

Ava smiled and playfully rolled her eyes at his words. She gently dropped her arm from around his shoulders and put her hands on her knee. If he had known what her relationship with 'that David guy' was now...
"Well, no one did it as good as you were," she grinned, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Happy encounter! (Victor)   Happy encounter! (Victor) Clock10Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:12 pm

"I know. It's a British talent. They drill it into us at school," he joked. "But I picked up some tips while I've been away, so now I'm going to be as annoying as ever."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Happy encounter! (Victor)   Happy encounter! (Victor) Clock10Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:17 pm

Ava laughed lightly; it was fun how when she was around him, she couldn't stop smiling. Of course, they were going to be just friends from then on, but it was the same thing.
"That's good," she nodded with a small grin, looking up at him. "So tell me, how have you been? Don't be shy! How many women have fallen in the arms of the amazing surgeon Victor Hunt until now?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Happy encounter! (Victor)   Happy encounter! (Victor) Clock10Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:40 pm

Victor chuckled. "Like I said, I've been good. Do you often re-ask questions, in hope of a different answer?" he teased her. At her next question, he couldn't help but smirk. "Oh wouldn't you like to know..." Then he shrugged, "A couple. And how many guys hav fallen into your arms, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Happy encounter! (Victor)   Happy encounter! (Victor) Clock10Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:50 pm

Ava rolled her eyes at Victor's teasing. Once again, it was good to know that he hadn't changed. But actually, she was glad that he hadn't changed.
She smiled slightly at his next reply. Her love life was pretty bad, at the moment. She didn't even know if it was unexistant or not. When he asked her the same question, she shrugged a bit, looking at him. "Not that many, if you really want to know," she said.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Happy encounter! (Victor)   Happy encounter! (Victor) Clock10Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:04 pm

Victor raised an eyebrow. "Really? No one catch your eye, or is a current romance on the rocks?" he asked, looking at her curiously. She was still his friend, and if the female needed to vent, he'd lend a listening ear and maybe even some helpful advice.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Happy encounter! (Victor)   Happy encounter! (Victor) Clock10Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:10 pm

Ava chuckled lightly, shrugging a bit. She turned her eyes away from him and down to her feet. "I...don't know," she said, gently chewing on the inside of her lower lip. "I... I'm back with David, but I'm not sure where this is going exactly."
It was not easy to talk about an ex, who was now the actual, to another ex, in all honesty. But she had got used to her life not being as easy as she wished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy encounter! (Victor)   Happy encounter! (Victor) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Happy encounter! (Victor)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1