CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Table Dancing, Glasses are Crashing [the Golden Trio boys, Will, Michi]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Neal Caffrey
Neal Caffrey

Table Dancing, Glasses are Crashing [the Golden Trio boys, Will, Michi] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Table Dancing, Glasses are Crashing [the Golden Trio boys, Will, Michi]   Table Dancing, Glasses are Crashing [the Golden Trio boys, Will, Michi] - Page 2 Clock10Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:24 am

"Do I keep hearing my name naturally along few insane nicknames?" a voice of their newest 'brother' suddenly came from a cupboard by the wall.
And not long after Neal crawled out of it dressed only in sweat pants.
He pulled on his most innocent face and flashed most charming smile, noticing Mich's flushed cheeks that she well covered with equally coloured hair, and said cheerfully: "Am I missing something?"
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

Table Dancing, Glasses are Crashing [the Golden Trio boys, Will, Michi] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Table Dancing, Glasses are Crashing [the Golden Trio boys, Will, Michi]   Table Dancing, Glasses are Crashing [the Golden Trio boys, Will, Michi] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:06 pm

Hearing a new voice, Madison whirled around, pulling a totally innocent face. "Oh, no, not at all. I promise we weren't planning threesomes and such with you in your absence," she teased him, mischief dancing in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Neal Caffrey
Neal Caffrey

PostSubject: Re: Table Dancing, Glasses are Crashing [the Golden Trio boys, Will, Michi]   Table Dancing, Glasses are Crashing [the Golden Trio boys, Will, Michi] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:13 pm

Neal looked at her suspiciously. "Yeah? I somehow find it hard to believe it."

He looked at Michelle. "Hey, that's my hat! I don't remember allowing you to take it." Neal narrowed his eyes at the innocently looking girl. She looked bit blushed. Only then it downed on him that he was more than decently dressed. He tried not to blush himself.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Table Dancing, Glasses are Crashing [the Golden Trio boys, Will, Michi]   Table Dancing, Glasses are Crashing [the Golden Trio boys, Will, Michi] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:26 pm

Mich just couldn't turn her eyes off the eye-candy in front of her. She barely heard him saying about the hat.

"Stop jumping out of your pants, I will take care of it. Besides I can get you five new ones." she pouted, now regained some of self-control.

"I truly hope Will won't have any objections..." Mich nudged Maddy.
She really had a crush or something for Neal.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Table Dancing, Glasses are Crashing [the Golden Trio boys, Will, Michi]   Table Dancing, Glasses are Crashing [the Golden Trio boys, Will, Michi] - Page 2 Clock10Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:07 pm

Maddy giggled at the pair's antics. "You aren't nearly as dressy as you should be to wear that hat. So dear Mich is more than justified in taking it off you," she teased him, sticking her tongue out at Blue Eyes.

Wrapping her arms around the pink-haired girl's waist, Madison rested her chin on her sister's shoulder, smirking slightly. "On the contrary, m'dear. He fully should jump out of his pants. It'd be a rather sexy site, don'tcha think?" Only thing sexier would be if Patrick was there too, with his pants suddenly mysteriously gone too.

"Nah, I'm sure he won't mind. Did I mention he might even be up for a threesome, if you ask him nicely enough? The brainy one's are always the naughtiest," she said with a chuckle, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Neal Caffrey
Neal Caffrey

PostSubject: Re: Table Dancing, Glasses are Crashing [the Golden Trio boys, Will, Michi]   Table Dancing, Glasses are Crashing [the Golden Trio boys, Will, Michi] - Page 2 Clock10Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:15 pm

Neal made a face, actually realising how 'un'dressed he was.
He started to turn red.

"Hey, it's not my fault this house has gotten so many secret passageways and someone locked me inside very dark place." he whined, accenting his innocence.

The climb throughout half of the building and ending up in a kitchen cupboard wasn't quite suits friendly so he had to 'borrow' some more fitting clothes.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Table Dancing, Glasses are Crashing [the Golden Trio boys, Will, Michi]   Table Dancing, Glasses are Crashing [the Golden Trio boys, Will, Michi] - Page 2 Clock10Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:53 pm

"Oh Caffrey, if only Peter could see you now... OH WAIT! He will! I totally forgot what I was having in mind coupla nights ago." girl clapped her hands. She had totally forgotten the small gift she already sent off to Burkes.

"Oh honey, be careful with what you say, and wish, that all can come true in this house." Michi chanted, taking Neal's hat and twirling it.

"In that case I just need to make my Blue Eyes more obedient and get his hottness in action. Will's not a problem then. I have certain idea of how to get the tiger hungry. Besides I couldn't see any living thing out there to be able to resist something like that." she waved her hand at still not-so-dressed Neal. She had some evidence of Blue Eyes secret travel from few days ago. For alleged thief and brilliant conman he was too blind to notice his stalker hidden behind huge camera.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Table Dancing, Glasses are Crashing [the Golden Trio boys, Will, Michi]   Table Dancing, Glasses are Crashing [the Golden Trio boys, Will, Michi] - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Table Dancing, Glasses are Crashing [the Golden Trio boys, Will, Michi]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2