CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?] Empty
PostSubject: Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?]   Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?] Clock10Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:48 am

This just in - Miami's criminals have now been scared into obedience by MDPD and are now causing a dry spell. At this rate the dry spell may continue for days, weeks even if the city is lucky, Maddy thought to herself with a wry smile, shutting 'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy' and dropping the now-finished book onto the floor.

Lying on the couch in the break room, she considered getting up and making herself a tea. Nah, way too much effort. So she stayed put. The past couple of days had been just as dead. Which was great for the city; not so great for the CSIs. Boredom was beginning to seep over the raven-haired female and she toyed with the idea of dragging Patrick to their secret spot for some cuddles. Seeing as wishing for a murder is a tad on the ghoulish side...

Grabbing her phone, she quickly began crafting a text. 'Dandelion, what are you up to? If you're asleep, wake up and come help get me get rid of my boredom Razz There may or may not be tea already waiting for you here, as even more incentive.' Sent.

Now to wait for a reply. Or a murder. Whichever came first.

~
OOC: Yes, this'll be a crime-scene topic. Just not for a couple of posts yet. I was thinking a couple of posts with Mads and Patrick, and then they get a call-out, and the other CSIs meet them there...
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?]   Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?] Clock10Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:19 am

Patrick felt his phone vibrate in the pocket of his waistcoat. For a moment he thought to ignore it as he was rather comfortable on H's couch. Luckily the man had been away whole time, probably digging holes somewhere else or probing around with good ol' man Frank.
Crimes had decided to take a break from buzzing CSIs and lab techs. Or maybe they felt too hottness-worn and since they were day shift it was logic to use days darkest hours. That he thought was nice.
On the other hand couple bright minds felt bit bored by lack of work.
But who was to complain. It was always better to wriggle around hideout places and do nothing.

Eventually his phone made itself noticed another time, bringing Patrick's arm to the effort of pulling it out of the pocket and opening his eyes to read the text.

He smiled brightly and composed reply: 'Hey hey my Forest Fairy. I'm actually napping, on boss' couch. But if there's a chance to get tea... Don't move Wink'
He hit 'send' and grinned.

Stretching out his slightly stiff body he got up and walked out of H's office smiling.
Nice day. Very nice.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?]   Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?] Clock10Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:23 pm

Just as Maddy closed her eyes, about to take an impromptu nap as she waited for Dandelion to arrive, her phone buzzed on her stomach, making her smile at the odd sensation.

'Couch twins ftw :P That couch probably has a Patrick-shaped groove in it by now,' she sent back.

Tea, I should make him tea, Maddy thought, giving an internal groan of laziness. But he told me not to move, so... So I'm obeying orders, is all...

Nice one, Lewis. Rationalizing about why not to get up for the win.

A smile, one that was a mixture at smugness and sheepishess at her own laziness, made its presence known. Stifling a yawn, she closed her eyes. She wasn't even tired - it was just that all this boredom was making her sleepy. When in doubt or boredom, her body reasoned, go to sleep. At least until Patrick gets here. And then we'll have tea and biscuits. Well, if he manages to drag you off the couch.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?]   Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?] Clock10Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:36 pm

His phone buzzed. He grinned.
'Haha very funny. I'm sure Blue Eyes would disagree. And don't tell me there isn't Maddy-shaped groove in the couch you're lying on:P'
He hit 'send' and made a detour through locker room. Just something he should add to Blue Eyes locker contents. And something to sneak out.
He wasn't exactly the only one napping on red head's couch. The other one somehow managed it every time without notice.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?]   Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?] Clock10Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:45 pm

Maddy opened one eye to read the text, giggling.

'No, of course there isn't *shifty eyes* Hurry up and get here so you can check for yourself ;) Now hurry up, I'm dying from lack of Dandelion and lack of tea. You have to come save me before I wither away and die into nothingness. Saaaaavvvvveeee meeeeee. Otherwise I will come back from beyond the grave and haunt you. At the most inappropriate of times. Like when you're in the shower.'

Sent. How she wished she could see his face when he received it.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?]   Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?] Clock10Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:47 am

The text arrived just when he opened the door to break room.
The expression on Patrick's face was somewhat between mischievous smugness and cat that's choked on canary.
Choked quite literally as the candy he'd been chewing on stuck in his throat.

'Go Jane, go', the blonde thought to himself coughing.
"Wow. Did someone wished to see my reaction or something? Because if they did they got it." Patrick said, now finally arrived at his destination. "And I doubt the couch would agree. Although Neal already dented it last week." he said with usual Jane-smirk.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?]   Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?] Clock10Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:10 am

Hearing a choking sound, Maddy craned her neck over to look towards the door. "Well, that's certainly kind of you to wait till I'm within eyesight to show me the fantastic reaction," she teased, getting up off the couch and sauntering towards him. "So I take it you didn't like my suggestion of me haunting you?" she asked, placing a kiss on his cheek and giving him an innocent look, batting her eyes.

Then she fixed him with a look. "Wait, what? Alright, just what exactly did he and Mich get up to on this couch?" she questioned, raising a sceptical eyebrow as she turned back to look at the it. "Will I be needing to get it reupholstered?"
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?]   Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?] Clock10Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:58 am

Patrick tried one of his most hurt expressions.
"I'm sure it was a set up. No need to get all excited over an old man choking on 'borrowed' candies because someone so timely sent rather threatening message." he simply stated as if he was announcing how boring a sheet of paper looked at first glance.
He grinned back at Maddy. "Guess it'd be useless to avoid such thing even if I kept telling there's no such things as ghosts." he said. "Okay, I see an exception here." Jane mussed her hair.
"I uh... I dunno about Pinky but Neal may have spent his time on it. Although she may had lurked around his coffee mug few times. And I know he likes H's couch too." Jane said. He tried not to give any details. Some things still made him blush in open.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?]   Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?] Clock10Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:45 am

"Not the hair!" Maddy squealed with a laugh, ducking away from his reach. "And you're not old, sweetie. Now Horatio - he's old. You're just...not young," she teased, sticking out her tongue playfully at him.

"Ok, so Pinky didn't actually manage to spend time with Blue-Eyes on this couch. At least not alone. Well, that's always comforting to know." Not that Maddy doubted that Mich would be loyal to her own boy, but the crush that the girl had on Neal was the worst kept secret in the history of Miami.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?]   Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?] Clock10Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:34 am

"Afraid to loose hairspray effect?" Patrick teased grinning.
"Good to hear. Although Blue Eyes keeps telling me I'm quite sparkling, whatever that means in his con-artist language." he told. Okay maybe he wasn't old, he definately wasn't young, at least not that young anymore.

"Well, I'm not saying I was watching. Just walls here are so transparent. At least I know she did some of her tricks, but nothing more." blonde tried to steer out of this tongue-slipping topic as gently as he could. Sure he did spotted things but knew any slip of his tongue would take him to week trip in either his closet or bathroom. And another all-nighter with Wolfe would be just too much.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?]   Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?] Clock10Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:49 pm

"Hey! I'm like the least hairspray-using person you're gonna meet. So there," she retorted, sticking out her tongue at him, her eyes sparkling mischievously. "Maya calls me a guy half the time, because I seemed to have failed Girl101. Well, rather, I might have simply forgotten to sign up for that class," she added with a shrug. "And of course you're sparkling. Would I be dating anyone who wasn't?" she teased. "You're my Sparkling Dandelion, who I adore very very much."

"You're never watching. But you always seem to have seen something. And don't tell me it's another case of 'simply in the right place at the right time', because with the amount of time it happens to you, by the laws of probability, it shouldn't even be possible," she told him with a laugh. Ah, Patrick. Always managing to find out all the secrets of the Gang. Nothing was safe from that man.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?]   Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?] Clock10Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:32 am

"Ah! So the chance of getting bit ruffled is more likely accident. Good to know." he kept teasing, eyes twinkling. "I see. Well, Cho and Rigsby always teased me of being girl whenever I happened to spend longer time periods at restroom." Patrick laughed. Sure they didn't know he worked on some mood-lightening prank. "Guess you just forgot to sign up, or it was already full." he winked.

"Okay, now I should be sparkling for sure." Patrick's grin brightened. "So that explains why you all are like moths to the flame." it was impossible to resist teasing.

"Aha." blonde said. "So that means I should be spying them because accidentally seeing something is impossible?" his eyebrows quirked. "I think our newest brand word would describe that assumption of yours."
Well, maybe he was slightly bit spying...
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?]   Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?] Clock10Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:27 pm

"Of course you're part girl," Maddy began with a joking snort. "I mean, just look at your hair - just how much hair-product and time do you use on it?" She was sure that his locks weren't a result of simply getting up in the morning, running a brush through them and then heading to work. Bet he spends aages styling his hair in the morning.

"And yep, definitely a moth. See?" She flapped her arms around, circling around the room. Though she probably gave more of the impression of a giant bird than a moth. I'll be a hybrid bird-moth thing. Hybrids are cool.

Just as she was about to answer his last comment, her phone rang. "Hold that thought," she told him, lifting a finger and grabbing her phone. "Lewis. Uh huh... Where? Ok. Yep, be there in 20..." Hanging up, she turned to Patrick, a slightly more serious look on her face. "Come on, Sparkles. There's been a murder at Dade University."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?]   Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?] Clock10Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:06 am

Patrick put a hand in his thick, curly hair, soft as silk, and blushed. "Er.. Well, not much, frankly. Neal's shampoo and conditioner does magic. Besides masks do a lot good to hair. Now I can sport perfect Caffrey-hair." he grinned innocently. True he used to use those gels and whatnot but since Mich showed how to style such hair-jungle without any more toxic chemistry he stopped. Now a certain blue eyed guy appeared with most perfect hair and definately Jane had to find out the how it was possible.

"I can see. Sure you're not one of those new terribly huge butterflies they show at zoo? They're giantic." he teased. She was sure most cutest moth attracted to this nice, warm flame...

He smiled and waited while Maddy answered phone. Probably some crime-bored people did something to make up for latest boredom.
"Oh no. Just when I hoped for a nice lazy day in break room. Not cool." he whined with a pout. So much for doing nothing whole day...
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?]   Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?] Clock10Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:13 pm

"Look at you - fully becoming Neal's twin now. Next thing I know, I won't even be able to tell you apart," she chuckled, shaking her head. "I'll have to give you name badges. I'll make yours pink with stars and hearts. Cutest name badge of all time. And a butterfly definitely sounds nicer than a moth. For a start I won't be all hairy. Except they're more fluffy than hairy. So I guess it's still fine." Then a thought hit her, "Hey! Are you implying I'm gigantic? That's not very nice, Mr Jane," she said with a pout and a mock-hurt look.

Rolling her eyes at his whining, she started for the door. "Quit whining and pouting. At least we have a boredom cure. And we might need your help. Not that you seem to help much around here, but still," she teased with a slight smirk, as she looked over her shoulder as she waited for him to get his sexy butt into gear.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?]   Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?] Clock10Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:33 am

"Right. So you really think one's hair will take other's color? At least eye color is almost same." he and Neal's twin, maybe only when compared by softness and neatness of their hair. "Yay! I'm getting cutest one. Sure Pinky won't beat you there?" he teased a bit. His hair-jungle better keep their color unchanged, unless certain Pinky doesn't change inside of his shampoo...
"Sure you could be rather fluffy butterfly." his thoughts slightly sidetracked. "Who, me? I wouldn't do that to you. Would it change anything if I change my words? I could just simply re-word it in some other way..." he tried sounding sheepish while hinted suggestively to what idea his mind had.

"Am I hearing an insult? I'm very good at my... assignments." he still pouted with his patented 'am-I-not-cute-and-useful' expression.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?]   Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?] Clock10Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:00 am

"See, what'd I tell ya, fully turning into twins. First it's the eyes, then the hair, then next minute I won't know which one of you two I'm supposed to be cuddling cos you'll look two identical." She put her hand indignantly on her hip. "Go on then, I'd love to hear this 're-phrasing' of yours," she told him, a challenging glint in her eyes.

"And it's not an insult as such. You're good when the entire suspects-list and the detective-in-charge doesn't want to kill you," she said with a chuckle, making a detour to grab her crime-kit out of her locker. Normally, she would have left it in the car, but with the crime dry-spell and the hot temperatures, she didn't want to risk any of the chemicals being wrecked. "You close the cases you work on, I'll give you that."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?]   Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?] Clock10Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:50 pm

"Why am I surprised it almost sounds like horror movie. I'm sure Pinky'd enjoy that too much. Maybe waking up with purple or blue hair isn't that horrifying thing anymore." he laughed. Sure he liked his curly jungle but if that'd make the difference...
"Well, I'm sure you know which 're-phasing' I meant." Patrick winked at Maddy. He found it quite hard to restrain himself from grabbing her and hiding themselves away.

"Who'd want me dead? I doubt detective-in-charge would be same with Neal if they check their pockets. Besides Ryan always wants me dead for one reason or another. And suspects never change, no matter which state you are." another patented Jane-the-Cheshire-cat-grin appeared beaming. Nothing really changed between states. "Of course I close all the cases given to me. I always do." he beamed. There was only one case left, but he tried to steer his mind away from those thoughts
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?]   Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?] Clock10Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:01 pm

Maddy rolled her eyes at him, shaking her head with a smile. "That's because it is supposed to sound like a horror movie. Because that way, you won't do it. Because I happen to like my Patrick just the way he is, thank you very much," she told him as she walked over to her locker, her head disappearing inside for a moment.

"Yeah, well, that's exactly why Neal's not allowed here," she stated, emerging case in hand and shutting her locker. "The whole department will be unknowingly departed with their belongings by the end of the day. And don't get all cocky - just because you close cases doesn't mean your head and ego should grow to the size of a mammoth," she scolded him teasingly, looking over her shoulder at him as she began the walk out to the car-park.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?]   Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?] Clock10Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:19 pm

"Well, that really makes me feel better." Jane flashed his grin. "But I can't imagine Neal blonde." he added. "Which is good because it doesn't fit him as good as me. Which is another good thing because it won't make us twins." blue eyed blondie continued after pause, with same grin.

"Unless you really believe he can't get here. Or wherever he wants to get around here." Patrick said with a knowing smirk. "Oh, fearing about my ego? I'm touched. Although I'd assure you some people around here might try the same trick for the same fears." Patrick teased back, sticking out his tongue playfully at Maddy.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?]   Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?] Clock10Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:14 am

Maddy chuckled at his words. "Bet Michi is weeping right now. She wouldn't like anything better than for you two to magically become twins. I swear that young 'un still has a major crush on you. It's just better concealed now because of her not-so-secret Neal crush." Yeah, Michi would like nothing better than a night alone 'accidentally' locked in a room with both of those two. Especially if alcohol of any kind was involved.

Again the female rolled her eyes at him. Cocky thing... She forgot that Patrick Jane was a man with an ego the size of California. "Of course I'm worried. If your proud head gets any bigger, we won't be able to get you in and out of PD any more. And then how will we get to have sexy times?" she asked with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?]   Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?] Clock10Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:14 am

Patrick chuckled. "You can bet on that. That girl is like a super glue, once you get close to her enough to receive her likings it's impossible to get away."
That pink haired nuclear molecule could provide all kinds of things. "I can imagine what shall I expect back home." he smirked. Though he still slightly feared the possibly upcoming night locked in some room and most likely joining Neal.

"What?" Jane asked with innocent face at Maddy's eye roll.
"Alright, alright. I'll try to keep my head unchanged." mischievous glint sparkled in his blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?]   Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?] Clock10Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:44 pm

"Well, if you're worried about going home tonight, you're more than welcome at mine tonight," she replied with a slight smirk and a raise of her eyebrow. In reality, she'd probably need him by the end of the shift. She didn't really want to be alone tonight after work.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?]   Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?] Clock10Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:29 am

"I'll be definately overlooking this offer later. There may be a real need for some fun once the shift is over." Patrick said smirking mischievously. Even if they'll be tossing out cookies for him to track back to Ryan's mansion he's gonna sneak away. Pinky might've prepared some magic wonders to whoever ends up home first of last. And that he still tried to avoid.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?]   Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?] Clock10Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:31 am

"We'll have some wine, some strawberries. If you ask nicely, I may even show you my newest sexy little outfit," she tempted him, pressing the button for the elevator and turning to study his reaction, a smirk playing on her lips. Fun times are always needed after shifts, she thought to herself. Especially after tough and emotional shifts. In which case cuddles and kisses were the way to go instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?]   Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next