CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?]   Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?] - Page 2 Clock10Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:22 am

"Hmm..." Patrick pretended to think hard about the really tempting offer. In fact he had already made up his mind. "Well, I think I like that idea. After shift's over some fun is always welcomed." he flashed his bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?]   Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?] - Page 2 Clock10Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:55 pm

The CSI's smirk changed to a smile the moment Patrick accepted her offer. A smile that spoke volumes about how genuinely happy she was that she wouldn't have to spend the night alone. Lately, this job had been taking more and more out of her. It was a very draining profession and she hated the nights when she'd be all by herself, since her brain seemed to find great amusement in replaying all the horrors that she faced while on shift. Normally, she had Lexie. But he was so busy with his own life lately that Maddy hardly saw him these days, except for at work and the rare breakfast when he'd actually stayed at theirs. And now that Maya had moved out, the giant apartment was even more lonesome.

The elevator gave a soft ping, bringing her out of these thoughts as it opened its doors and waited for the pair to get in. "You think you like the idea?" she teased him, eyes sparkling mischievously. "You mean you're not sure whether you want to spend the evening with the lab's most amazing CSI? How could you break my heart like so with such words, Patrick?" she continued, giving an elaborate sniff of mock hurt. "Fine, guess my wine and I will party without you." She stuck her tongue out him as she pressed the button for the ground floor. "C'mon, Sparkles, the crime-scene's waiting..!
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?]   Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:47 am

"Hey, I thought my favorite CSI would be happy to spend this evening with me rather than some dark thoughts and some uninviting looking drink. I'm your savior." Patrick smirked. "Besides it beats evening spent stuck in the same room with Wolfe and that crazy routine of his. I'm not sure my brain can take it. At least our Sinatra makes better company if he's not fighting lizards and bottle of something devious." Jane added teasingly.
Not that he had anything against the both men, not all, but Neal got really talkative and sung when totally out in the heaven. And he wasn't sure he'll make it to the nearest sink or toilet when Ryan starts cleaning something, the truly needed some medication.

"Ah-uh-uuh!" Patrick wiggled his finger mockingly. "No wine and parties without me! I'm offended." he faked hurt pout.

"Alright my Fairy, let's get some fun." Jane smiled his mischievous smile.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?]   Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?] - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:59 am

A giggle escaped Madison's lips and she reached out to touch his cheek gently. "That you are. My cocky but wonderful knight in shining armour is what you are," she replied with a sweet grin. He really is, Maddy mused, the grin not leaving her lips. He's always there for me, no matter what. As the elevator doors finally closed, letting the two finally have some privacy (if only for half a minute), Maddy leaned over and placed a kiss on Patrick's cheek. "Fine, I promise. No wine or parties without you," she murmured, nuzzling him lovingly with the tip of her nose. Seconds later she straightened up again and adopted a look of pure professionalism, just as the doors opened and a huddle of law enforcement workers stared at them as they waited for the pair to get out.

"Fun? Since when is a crime scene fun?" she asked, with a skeptical raise of an eyebrow, though a hint of good-natured teasing found its way into her tone. Sometimes a crime scene could be...well, not exactly fun but interesting. The kind of interesting that could make doing a double (or even triple) shift totally worth it.  Of course, to Patrick, every crime scene seemed like one big game, but Maddy had to be the one to actually deal with the remains and all the grossness that usually came with it, so she couldn't ever classify it as 'fun'. "And you are not allowed to hypnotise the responding officer this time...!" she added, wagging a finger at him like at a naughty puppy. "Stetler gave me an earful last time. Bureaucratic jerk-off," she grumbled, mumbling the insult under her breath so none of the other workers at MDPD would hear and report back to the jerk in question.

Withdrawing the keys to the Hummer as she stepped out of the building, the raven-haired CSI spun the key-chain around her index finger as she looked over to the blonde. "You wanna drive or shall I?" Either way she didn't much care; as long as he didn't get them lost.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?]   Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?] - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:34 am

Patrick was grinning brightly. "I almost feared you wouldn't notice, my princess." he teased. But a loving smile was warming his eyes the way they hadn't been before he had moved to Miami, and Patrick was happy. He was told since arrival his eyes had started to sparkle, he sure he was glowing whenever Maddy was with him.

"I'm liking this idea." his voice teased, but eyes gazed adoringly at Maddy. He'd wanted to kiss her back but door opened to a crowd of people he probably decide were boring if he even bothered to think about them.

"Come on, princess..." Jane used his tone that usually made Lisbon roll her eyes and swat him on shoulder. Here it pretty much worked on Sam the same way, Ryan usually just facepalmed or headdesked himself. "why wouldn't it be? I've had fun before. Well, not when suspects used me as a punching bag." he ended bit sheepishly.

"Hey, but that's fun." Jane pouted. "Aw come on, it couldn't have been that bad. Stetler's a boring jerk. You should hear what he thinks of Neal. Now that's earful. He always insults him about nonsense like picking pockets. I was even tempted to point out it was me actually that took the office keys, not Neal, but I had fun watching and waiting for steam starting to come out of old crank's ears." Patrick told excitedly and was almost laughing beyond control at the memory. He had to buy the poor guy a drink after such interrogation.

If that was even possible blonde beamed excited at the proposal. If they weren't risking for aforementioned jerk to suddenly appearing behind their backs he'd been jumping right now. "Only if you're not afraid." Patrick paused mid-reach with a raised eyebrow. He was sort of titled as dangerous behind the wheel.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?]   Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?] - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:50 pm

Unlocking the Hummer, Madison tossed the keys over to Patrick, raising an amused eyebrow as she did so. "Me? Afraid? You wish," she teased him with a smirk as she opened the passenger-side door and climbed in, plonking her silver case at her feet. Winding the window down in a futile attempt to let some cool air into the overheated car, Madison ran a hand through her short hair, ruffling it up as she waited for Patrick to hop in.

"Y'know, I don't even know how you and Neal still have a job here," she commented as she pulled down the car-flap and checked her reflection in the tiny mirror. "I mean, what with the amount of pick-pocketing you two do when you're bored out of your minds, I'm surprised you and Blue Eyes haven't been sent off to Kleptomaniacs Anonymous by now. That being said, though, Stetler really does need to remove the giant stick from his butt," she added, pulling a face. "How he's managed to get this far without any murder attempts on him is beyond me."

Brushing her fringe from her eyes, she turned to look at Patrick for a long moment before giving a slight smile to cover the uneasiness that was suddenly creeping up on her. "Just be careful, sweetpea. I really worry about you sometimes. Especially when you insist on becoming a punching-bag-for-hire," she added with a wry chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?]   Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:00 am

"What? A guy can't hope?" Jane grinned mischievously as he caught the keys, before plopping into driver's seat with still fresh grin. Oh he enjoyed driving. Lisbon used to complain, calling it reckless. Ryan also whined but only facepalming himself whenever Jane took sudden turns. Neal mostly turned green and grasped door handle with eyes closed. Mich, on other hand, just bounced on her seat giving excited squeals. Sam usually just yawned and asked how much they were going to pay when cops finally witness that driving. Alex, as she freakishly did, just stared dreamily at him through all the travel.
So he should not be in danger if car crash survivors weren't complaining too heavily about his 'reckless' driving.

Patrick raised a curious eyebrow. Then he burst out laughing.
It was actually funny when put in words.
"I'm not sure what are you talking about.." he said with a fake innocence. "but Neal was trying to teach Frank's people about practical knowledge in police work. I was just walking past." Patrick refrained from another laughing fit. "But Stetler really hates Neal. More than Ryan. I was surprised. Before I remembered the bit about him being ex-felon and all, I bet it's the FBI sticking that stick so deep." he almost giggled. "Don't worry, I bet ol' Stets bear with us only because there's nothing creepier than pissed off Lisbon and annoyed Peter who can always take very frightening Diana with him. Neal told if that comes to this then he'll book us a nice trip to Al's Hawaii buddies, or Michi's Naval Yard companions." there was dreamy sparkle in his blue eyes at the thought. Of course, everyone knew Neal was totally chronic pick-pocket while Patrick mostly chose to replace whatever people had in their pockets to whatever he'd taken from others. Or just teased everyone with hiding origami figurines in all places possible. Well, okay, maybe he did a lot of pick-pocketing himself.

"Oh darling...." he smiled sweetly, buckling in and putting keys into ignition. "Don't you worry. I'm all alright. So far only one tiny punch. I promise. " he really tried to sound all convincing and cheery. But, as his little Pinky tweet pointed, it really wasn't healthy to get punched so often. And maybe somewhere deep inside he realized how Lisbon worried about him all those times he got a hearty punch in a face, despite the exaggerated anger. And here he was being watched after even more, surely a direct order from CBI.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?]   Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?] - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright [Patrick; Natalia and Ryan also, maybe?]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2