CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Surprise (Natalia)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Natalia Boa Vista
Natalia Boa Vista
✯✯✯✯✯

Surprise (Natalia) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise (Natalia)   Surprise (Natalia) - Page 2 Clock10Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:38 am

Natalia smiled at James feeling very happy and blessed at the same time. There wasn't a better man for her on this planet than her husband. He made all the things possible that she had almost given up on. Sure, there was that one time where she thought she might be pregnant and she was sure that it was quite a shock for Eric, whom she was seeing at that point, but it was just a scare they had to endure. They broke off the relationship at some point, but even today they were really good friends. It was something that she was quite happy about, even if it meant some cause for jealousy sometimes.
"Well, it's all because of you, love." Nat commented on his compliment. And she meant what she said, because none of this would have happened if it wasn't for James. "And I know that you're an amazing father. The twins love you, I love you... and I know our new baby will love you just the same."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
OOC: btw... the twins aren't home in this topic, they're at... I think James' sisters place... not sure, but they're alone at home atm Smile
Back to top Go down
https://meet-miami-justice.rpg-board.net
James Hamilton
James Hamilton
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Surprise (Natalia)   Surprise (Natalia) - Page 2 Clock10Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:44 pm

"I know Nat and I love you too." James said to her in reply as he took her hand in his and kissed her. "I would do anything to keep you and the kids safe." he added after kissing her. It was clear by the way he spoke that he ment that, thought it really didn't need to be said.
Back to top Go down
Natalia Boa Vista
Natalia Boa Vista
✯✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Surprise (Natalia)   Surprise (Natalia) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:12 am

She couldn't help but smile. A few weeks ago, when she found out about the new pregnancy it all felt a little surreal. She knew it wasn't because of any fears that she had, but because she never really thought about adding another child to their family. With the twins, especially with them being boy and girl she always thought their family was perfect.
Now, looking at her husband and seeing how he had reacted to their little surprise, Natalia knew that their family was going to be a little more perfect now than it was before. If that was even possible.

"Well... what's for dessert?" she suddenly asked, bringing them back to James' surprise "dinner-for-two".
Back to top Go down
James Hamilton
James Hamilton
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Surprise (Natalia)   Surprise (Natalia) - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:05 pm

James looked at Nat when she said that to him, then smiled a little. "Shall I make something special for you?" he asked while looking her in eye, the smile still on his face as he asked her that. It wasn't lost on him that their family had only gotten that much better with what he said to her just now. James knew that Nat was the woman he was ment to be with, no other woman was like her. That feeling showed on his face he waited for her reply to his question, holding her hand at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Natalia Boa Vista
Natalia Boa Vista
✯✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Surprise (Natalia)   Surprise (Natalia) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:30 am

She gave him a little playful smile in return and then made a thinking face. While she was actually just thinking about food at the moment, there was something else in her mind as well. But it just popped into her mind a moment ago, making her smile a little.

"Well... I could think of a few things... one of them would definitely not involve food, but... I was actually thinking you'd have something prepared already." she replied a moment later.
Back to top Go down
James Hamilton
James Hamilton
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Surprise (Natalia)   Surprise (Natalia) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:01 pm

James smiled a bit when Nat said that to him, then scooped her up in his arms. "I do have something prepared." he said to her in reply before taking her to their room. Once in the room, he set Nat down and started to undo her dress while looking her in the eye as he did that to her.

"Have I told you how beautiful you are?" James asked as he undid her dress.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprise (Natalia)   Surprise (Natalia) - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Surprise (Natalia)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2