CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) Empty
PostSubject: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) Clock10Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:22 pm

Madison woke up groggily, letting out a groan as the sunlight flooded through the window. She had no idea what had happened last night. Thankfully she at least remembered who she had been with.
"Sadie," she groaned to her friend. "What'd we do last night...?!" When the other female didn't reply, Maddy looked over at her and a scared yelp escaped her lips. The brunette had a stab wound to her abdomen, blood slowly oozing out. "Oh god..." Covering herself with a sheet, she located her phone. Who to call apart from the paramedics? She didn't know any of the CSIs well except...
"Ryan, it's Maddy. I need your help," she spoke rapidly, trying to keep the panic out of her voice. "I need the paramedics over here urgently. And I'm afraid I'll need CSIs over here too..."
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) Clock10Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:08 pm

Ryan was trying to beat Michelle in one of her "bugs-bunny" game when there was a call.
Maddy's number appeared and he barely opened his mouth when she told him that something's happened.

"Oh god. Yeah I'm taking my sister. Be soon. Just hang on." he said into phone and jumped out of his lab in a whoosh.
He located her phone in a second and then grabbing his sister and their kits ran to his Hummer.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) Clock10Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:00 am

She called the ambulance, their response being that they were coming over right away. Letting out a string of curses and knowing that she was probably compromising any evidence on the body, she felt for a pulse at Sadie's neck. It was extremely weak but it was still there. "Hang on Sadie," she murmured, searching around for her dropped clothes.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) Clock10Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:57 am

Ryan was driving like mad through the city while his sister was trying to keep herself into passenger seat
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) Clock10Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:22 am

The paramedics soon arrived and whisked the barely-alive female out of there, one of them throwing Maddy a dirty look. She gave a sigh, rubbing her eyes, wondering how she was going to explain herself when Ryan and Mich got here.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) Clock10Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:37 am

Ryan finally arrived to the scene with his sister hot on heals, both geared up.

"Maddy? You ok? What happened?" Ryan first reached the few officers outside the room.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) Clock10Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:32 am

"Oh damn that girl looked bad." Mich said, her eyes still wide from what she saw while they passed medics at the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) Clock10Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:37 pm

Maddy looked up to find Michelle and Ryan had come in and were silently observing the scene. She gave a tiny fake smile to keep herself from sniffling. "Hey Mich, hey Ryan..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) Clock10Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:48 am

"Hey. You ok?" Ryan said looking at Maddy while Mich just gazed at her with wide eyes
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) Clock10Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:32 am

She was looking around the room barely noticing world around. Despite being trained for work in field and made her way to see her first autopsy she wasn't quite used to deal with victims, especially when one of their own.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) Clock10Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:17 am

"Yes, no..." she said. "Ryan I... I don't know what happened." She took a deep breath, trying to collect and calm herself knowing she was no good like this. "I remember meeting up with Sadie and having some drinks. I wasn't handling the whole Russian mob thing well. We went up here, she got some champagne brought up. One glass and then lights out. The rest of the night was a blank till I woke up." She gave a sigh. "I know that we always say that amnesia's always a convenient excuse, but I'd never do something like this to her..."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) Clock10Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:21 pm

Ava was driving fastly to the place where Ryan and Michelle were at the moment. She didn't know if there was a victim yet, she didn't know who it was, but she was more than angry. That week, H had told her and Ryan to work together at the cases going on. This was their newest case, and Wolfe had announced only his sister to come. So yes, she was angry because he seemed not to care about their boss's wish. She didn't really care about the case, because at the first sight, it didn't seem so extremely interesting, so she could have probably got a better one, but once your boss says something, you do so. She parked outside and rushed to the room. She opened the door and entered, without knocking or anything. She saw Madison in there. She was definetly not in her work chlotes, so she must have been implied in this in some way. Well, they were not friends or anything, so if this meant to do her job, she didn't even care whom she took down. "Hello, Madison," she greeted her with a slight nod, then turned his eyes to Ryan and narrowed them. "Oh, Mr. Wolfe," he said in a mocking voice. "Didn't know you were here," she said, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) Clock10Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:20 am

"Don't worry, we'll get this sorted out. Me and my sis are kinda amnesia experts here." he said comforting.

Suddenly Ava bursted into room...

"Ava? Yeah I'm supposed to work on this case as I was personally asked. And yeah so I'm here. Don't remember you being asked to come." Ryan frowned, looking at her quizzically.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) Clock10Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:32 pm

Ava was kind of shocked by Ryan's reaction when he saw her. She had expected an apology or something, not that. "H sent me," she replied shortly, fixing him with her eyes. "I don't know if you remember, but he wanted us to work together this week."

Last edited by Ava Smith on Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) Clock10Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:12 pm

"See? Exactly. You don't see?" Ryan ran a hand through his hair. He glanced at Michelle who watched them wide eyed.
"You scare my sister, by the way." he pointed at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) Clock10Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:00 pm

Ava raised an eyebrow. She didn't understand what Ryan meant, not at all. She crossed her arms over her chest and glanced at Michelle. "Your sister is not a baby. I don't think she will be sooo terrified because of our arguing, don't you worry about her."
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) Clock10Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:40 pm

Madison quietly watched them argue, then getting up walked over to Michelle. "Let's...let's go wait outside or something. I should probably get out of the crime-scene and big arguements are never fun to watch." She gave a sigh walking out and sinking down against the wall outside the room, still hearing Ryan and Ava.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) Clock10Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:50 pm

"Exactly. You can be so insensitive sometimes. If you can't understand my choice then it's more than clear you can't work on this case." Ryan explained.
"The victim is Madison's friend and this is not a place for you to explode all over. Get back to lab and calm down. And when you're ready I might let you on this case." he calmly stated crossing arms over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) Clock10Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:09 am

"Yeah." girl agreed and they walked outside.
"I know. I've been living with that ever since and even after the crash when we met here and I learned he's my brother we tend to argue.
But I know he is just defending. Don't worry."
Michelle assured, pulling out a notebook and pen. "Maybe while we wait for the storm to end you can tell me everything from the beginning? What happened, etc?" she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) Clock10Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:01 am

"What? I am not insensitive," she scowled at Ryan. "I do my job just the way it should be done." She started to look around the room, hoping to find something which would help them with the investigation, when she heard Ryan speaking again. Her eyes widened and she raised her eyebrows in surprise. She walked up to him and laughed in his face. "Here's the thing, Wolfe. One, I will not get back to the lab. Two, I don't need to calm down. And three... Are you serious? Do you think I need your approval to work on this case? No, honey. H sent me here, while you came only because Madison called you. She is your friend, so somehow, you might be emotionally involved with this case. So if you don't want me to go talk to Caine about this, why don't you shut that big mouth of yours, and let me do my job?"
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) Clock10Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:24 pm

Madison's mouth dropped open as she heard what Ava just said to Ryan. Then turning her attention back to Michelle she said, "Your brother's a really sweet guy. I hope he's not going to get in trouble because I asked him to work this... As for what happened: you know how lately the Russian mob have been wrecking havoc and have been making our lives hell? Well some of the lab techs were giving me a lot of crap about it cos I'm Russian. As embarrassing as it is, I wasn't handling it well. So I met up with my friend Sadie for some drinks. Later on we went up to her room, to get away from the bar and all the people. She ordered up a bottle of champagne..." She bit her lip trying to remember. "We had a glass each, were mucking about. We'd planned on watching a movie and then..." She sighed, giving a shrug. "And then lights out I guess. Because next thing I know I'm waking up here and I'm calling you and Ryan..."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) Clock10Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:11 am

Ryan just dropped his arms. He was speechless for a moment. But then the new wave of temper raised his defence. "Oh yes you do need stop doing this. Besides I already noted H that I'll be taking Michelle on my cases as it was accepted while ago. She's needing more field training and work hours to get needed points in her exam. It was approved by boss ages ago as H made me as her mentor. And as her mentor I allowed her on this case. And if you have problem with me on this case then report. I ain't done anything."
He still fumed. A second later he was cool as lab table "Fine if you wanna stay. I won't start fight just because of that. Just don't cross my line of patience and my sister stays." he barked orders.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) Clock10Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:22 am

Mich sighed, "This isn't easy. He's been on edge all while this Russian case. He's very sweet and always trying to save everybody. Not only he succeeds. But I'm here. I can handle. Besides we had Russian origins around at our foster home. My friend Alexa is having slight Russian ancestry and for some reason I can understand Russian. And while noone else knows, I've spotted some foreign origins in myself and Ryan. I'm preparing to pull up a file about our parents and all relatives to find out who we are." Michelle told her small secret.

"So I see you didn't finish the bottle, or at least don't remember..." she added more notes in her notebook. "Anything suspicious maybe? Someone at bar or elsewhere?" Mich inquired further, starting to pull up her own theory.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) Clock10Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:46 am

Ava sighed a bit. Yes, she was angry at him, but he was still one of her best friends, and look how they were acting around each other. But she wouldn't drop it. This was an important case, they had to work together on this and he hadn't even bothered to let her know. "Look, I don't care if you took your sister or not. That's your problem, we're not talking about Michelle here, we're talking about the fact that we were also supposed to work together, from Caine's orders, but you don't seem to care about this." She took a few slow steps towards him, so they were only inches away now. She narrowed her eyes at him. "Your sister stays and I will not report you," she said in a low voice. "But keep that in mind, boy. You don't get to boss me around, got it?"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) Clock10Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:16 am

Ryan knew he had to let her know but in the all hurry he just forgot. He took his sis only because she was on his way.
Slapping himself inwardly Ryan braced himself for defence "Yeah I know what Caine said and I'm sorry that I didn't tell you. Ok I know you're mad at me. But look, it just happened. Madison called me and I was worried that something very bad had happened so I just hurried over here. I know I should've called you but frankly I..." he swallowed a lump, "I just forgot." Ryan admitted unwantedly. It was humiliating enough that he was arguing in the first place, but now he was admitting his patchy memory.

"Ok ok, no bossing. We're equal here. Just... let's forget this..." words tangled in his mouth. He knew if he got reported H will find out all his well hidden problems and he didn't know if he ever get that lucky as his sister.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next