CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:47 am

"Eric." Ryan simply said closing his eyes at the flashback. "He nearly crashed trying to get me to hospital in time." he added
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:19 am

Ava nodded with a sigh. "Hopefully, it won't be the same now," she said.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:53 am

He let out a somber laugh.

"At least now I don't have a nail sticking out of my eye."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:04 am

She chuckled lightly. She couldn't laugh just yet; she was still mad at him. "Well, I'm sorry for that, but you'll have to get used to my style of driving."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:17 am

He sensed something in her attitude.
Yeah he got it bit too far this time.

"Yeah it's fine. Forget what I said." he leaned over and held his exploding head in his hands.

Then he rubbed his face tiredly and leaned against window.

"I'm sorry Ava, I didn't mean what I did. It just happened and I never stopped to think for a second." Ryan said apologetically.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:24 am

Ava swallowed hard, as she kept her eyes on the road. "It's okay," she said, but didn't mean it. "I understood what you think about me. I'm a careless, insensitive bitch. It's okay, not everyone has to like me, right?" It hurt, honestly, because she really considered Ryan as one of her best friends in Miami; but it seemed like he had another opinion.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:59 am

Ryan suddenly felt the pang of guilt stabbing him especially painful, he even winced.

"No I don't think that. I just pointed out that Madison needed someone she knows better to ask her questions. I didn't mean to hurt you by my words." he tried to explain.

He was Ava's best friend and he had hurt her by telling she was insensitive. Even if she was sometimes it didn't give him rights to throw it in her face so cruelly.

"Just throw me out of car without stopping or even better, shoot me. I'm such an idiot and terrible friend." he said feeling so guilty
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:04 am

Ava kept her eyes on the road. She knew that Ryan was sorry and she knew that soon enough, they would make up again, but it wasn't easy, knowing what your friend thinks about you. "I would," she said, raising an eyebrow. "But that would make me a murderer, and the prison air is not good for my skin," she joked, her face still serious.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:36 am

"Yeah, and body-bag doesn't fit me good enough." he said and after moment started laughing hysterically.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:40 am

Ava smiled a bit as she parked the car in front of the labs. "Quickly," she told him. "Where are your meds?"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:59 pm

"In my locker. Mich will get them out." he said when finally stopped laughing.
Great, his mind was acting up already, usually it takes more pain and frustration from him, Ryan thought, finally noticing they were already at lab.

Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:09 pm

Ava nodded. "Don't worry, I'll go get them," she said as she quickly got out of the car and ran inside the building.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:41 am

Ryan nodded, but it turned out bad thing to do as the pain increased, making him dizzy and nauseous.

Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:22 am

Ava ran inside of the labs. Luckily, she found Michelle's locker soon enough. She was not around, so she just opened it and looked through her things until she found Ryan's meds. Once she did, she ran back outside to give them to him.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:08 am

Ryan took the meds and thanked Ava.

He popped several pills in his mouth and dry-swallowed.

Now he had to wait until pain steps back and he can turn back to working, knowing that he's gonna pay for too much working by massive migraine attack.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:46 pm

Ava waited for Ryan to feel better and, despite the fact that she was mad at him, she grasped his hand.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:06 am

Slowly he got better. These were very strong meds and was kicking in eventually easing the pain.

Ryan felt Ava's hand grasping his and he thanked her inwardly while waited.

Finally he was able to set a coherent thought in his mind and open his eyes without blinding pain exploding in his head.

"Thank you, Ava." he whispered, knowing that she wasn't forgiven him just yet but at least didn't hate him.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:16 am

Ava nodded, but suddenly remembered all their fight. She suddenly dropped her hand from his. "You're welcome," she said, no emotion in her words or her eyes.

She suddenly stood up and rushed inside of the building. She got to the lockers and sat down on a bench. She buried her face in her hands as hot tears started to run down her cheeks. She hadn't cried in a long time, and even though it might have seemed nothing for some people, like she had no reason, she felt like she did. She had been told many times that she was insensitive. She had broken up with guys because of that. But when she met Ryan, she felt like he was different and he really liked her, in a friendly way, of course. Actually, it seemed like he had the same opinion. She felt like she had been lied all this time and in that moment, she couldn't stop her tears anymore.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:01 am

"I assume he said something he shouldn't say because it hurt you like bullet in the heart. And from the looks it was something you never expected to hear from such an emotional-time-bomb like Ryan." Michelle suddenly said matter-of-factly, coming out of the darkness.

She hid her fists in pockets. Her heart broke seeing Ava like this. Sure it was her stupid brother who couldn't just apologize for leaving her behind. Yeah his mouth should get some word filter.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:33 am

Ava was a bit startled when she heard a voice coming from nowhere. She quickly wiped the tears off of her face and turned to face Michelle. "W-What?" she stuttered, trying to hide her tears and look just fine.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:43 am

"You don't have to pretend. I know. I saw you coming in and bursting into tears. Don't worry about that. I won't tell anyone." Michelle said stepping in front of Ava.

"Ryan said something you hoped not to hear from him, right?" she repeated in the same matter-of-factly tone
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:47 am

Ava took a deep breath and wiped her cheeks again. "Yeah..." she nodded quietly, looking down.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:22 am

"You don't have to pretend. I know. I saw you coming in and bursting into tears. Don't worry about that. I won't tell anyone." Michelle said stepping in front of Ava.

"Ryan said something you hoped not to hear from him, right?" she repeated in the same matter-of-factly tone
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:12 am

Maddy gave a sigh, sitting in the break-room. She wasn't allowed to help with the case and she was going stir-crazy waiting for IAB to show up. Not that she wanted them to; she really didn't want to be questioned again about how all this happened. She chewed on a nail, then with a sigh opened her favourite book, "Treasure Island" hoping it could distract her, but the words made no sense, swimming together into a sea of words. With a frustrated sigh she dropped the book, curling up on the couch and staring at a spot on the floor, spacing out.
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:33 am

"Looks like you're not the only one wishing we had that Needs Room they happened to get in Hogwarts." Ryan said plopping down on the couch next to Maddy.
He was finally able to crawl up to the floor without his eyes popping out or brain blowing out of his throbbing skull.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)   Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Morbid Night (Ryan, anyone else)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next