CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 11 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:34 pm

"Oh my golden piggy bank!" Mich just said watching the two men acting all kinky.

And then Ryan just jumped on Patrick like he's some kinda horse and her brother even dared to smack his hand on Jane's butt. Oh where was her whip when needed? Right, in da basement.

"Yo kinky-heads just careful." she managed to call out before they rushed out of room.

"And they rode together in sunset to live happily ever after." girl said poetically grinning inwardly.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 11 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:48 pm

Maddy was almost rolling around the floor in giggles. It was hilarious seeing Ryan acting like this, especially since she was so used to him being so serious at work. "Michi! Grab the camera! Use it as blackmail for later," she said, straightening up and giving an evil grin.
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 11 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:22 am

''Hey Sam! Turn on camera!!!'' Mich yelled at Samwho seemed already filming
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 11 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:10 am

Maddy just grinned evilly. This was going to be priceless once the two sobered up in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 11 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:00 am

Mich laughed when the both men ran out in garden and fell to the ground rolling over each other whilw Sammy was capturing every precious moment
Back to top Go down
Alexa Delgado
Alexa Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 11 Clock10Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:56 am

"Oh my hairy butt." Ali just whimpered out between giggles. Girl has been on floor through all the commotion.

Now it looked funny how both men were acting like kids.

They just finished rolling over each other and moved to next action. Chasing.
It was always fun. With Jane even more.
Since Michi's brainwash stunt on Jane the man had turned into way different persona.
It was as if his previous thoughts, memories and behaviour had been re-programmed. But with Mich you could never be sure.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 11 Clock10Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:04 am

Meanwhile, outside Patrick got off Ryan and made a beeline for front door, trying to escape his next kinky stunt.

The encounter with fire drink made his brain too tipsy for more complicated thinking.
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 11 Clock10Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:24 am

"Holy cow! This's gonna be the 'ultimate blackmail tease'." Sam said running after better angles.

She didn't even expected anything more than just simple tea session and some chit-chat about nothing and everything. Not in her lifetime Sam predicted this. And this was the best scenario, well, best from all she expected, while this was totally unexpected.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 11 Clock10Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:25 am

"Hey, chicko del mundo, you can run but you'll never hide from me!" Ryan called after Jane, as he leapt after the man, who was desperately trying to squeeze himself through the door.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 11 Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:06 pm

Maddy chased after the two males, in giggles. She pulled Jane away from the door. "You can't leave!" she said, giggling. "It's too much fun here! Especially with your drunk stunts."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 11 Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:42 pm

Jane stumbled lazily when suddenly arms pulled him away from door.

It took a moment to realize who was talking to him. Then his confused expression turned into megawatt grin. "Oh darling, gotta hide away from that cowboy. He's nuts!" Jane said and made last part louder so addressed 'cowboy' wouldn't miss that.

"I'm not drunk." Patrick suddenly realized the rest of what Maddy told him. He put on the most innocent face, just it didn't quite look intented way. More like loopsided smirk. Obviously he was drunk, or at least his facial muscles.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 11 Clock10Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:52 am

Maddy nodded, chuckling as she held onto Jane for a while longer. "Yes, the cowboy is nuts. But that's why we adore and love him. And I'll help hide you from him. I have magic powers, after all," she joked.

She raised an eyebrow at him, then broke off with a chuckle, seeing his grin. "Oh sweetie, you kinda are. Or at least you're halfway there. Come, let's sit," she said, steering him towards the couch. She actually wanted to be close to him again, not that she'd admit it.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 11 Clock10Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:41 pm

"Oh sure he is. And we love him, yeah." Patrick grinned.

"How come? I didn't drink that much, did I?" he tried puzzled expression but his face muscles wasn't that awake. "Oh maybe you pulled some magic on me. That'd be interesting." Patrick wondered as they were seated now. Was it really that hot here or it was Maddy's magic?
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 11 Clock10Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:12 pm

Maddy thought back to what Patrick had been drinking. By this point she'd lost track of how much either of them had drunk. "I dunno how much you did," she told him truthfully. "But it can't be my magic powers. Cos I try and use my magic for good, not to get people drunk," she said with a giggle. "It's rather hot, isn't it, Patrick? Clothes need to disappear," she said innocently, as if reading his mind that it was too hot.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 11 Clock10Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:27 pm

"Oh." Patrick sighed and closed his eyes, starting to fold fingers like counting. But actually he had no idea anymore. "Looks like we both have no idea." he snapped open his eyes and grinned.

"Soo do you suggest we should get undressed? Because I know a perfect place for occasion." he smirked sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 11 Clock10Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:39 pm

Maddy giggled, watching him as he counted. Or pretended to count. "Well, as long as we don't drink any more, we'll be fine..." she said, leaning her head on his shoulder.

Maddy gave a smirk, her eyes full of mischief. "Well, I was going to suggest more strip-poker, but your idea sounds way more tempting... Where is this 'perfect place'?"
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 11 Clock10Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:26 am

Patrick giggled "I think I shouldn't drink that fireball. My brain got fried, probably."

Seeing some spark in Maddy's eyes he felt more heat rising. "Well I doubt I'd be able to even see cards right now." he smirked at her suggestion. So there's gonna be some more fun before the full effects of 'fireball' blow him off. "Well I sneaked around and found that awesome basement that has some fun inside. And I snatched the key so nobody will find us there." Jane leant to Maddy's ear, whispering in her ear, his lips slightly brushing her ear.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 11 Clock10Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:35 am

Maddy giggled. "We'll revive your brain somehow..."

She couldn't help but blush, feeling his lips against her ear. "That sounds like a very tempting and brilliant plan, Mr Jane," she murmured back, biting her lip slightly.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 11 Clock10Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:05 am

"Good to know." he grinned.

"Then I suggest we should sneak off.." Patrick said softly, letting his hand gently caress Maddy's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 11 Clock10Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:11 am

She smiled, looking at him. "Yes, let's," she replied back just as softly, her hand finding his and lacing her fingers through his.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 11 Clock10Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:33 am

Blonde's smile grew larger and then he, pretty gracefully for his state, pulled Maddy up, now firmly holding her hand.
Patrick fished out Ryan's keys and threw them in the air catching them again.
Looking around he spotted Ryan being pinned down by his sister and twins lurking around television.

"Now we just need to keep in quiet and get to the door before they notice anything." Jane said sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 11 Clock10Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:09 am

She chuckled, watching him. Maybe he wasn't as drunk as she'd thought... She smiled, enjoying the feel of her hand in his as she too looked where everyone was.

She gave a soft laugh at his comment. "Well, I'm epic at sneakiness and quietness, so I think we'll be able to sneak away without attention perfectly..."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 11 Clock10Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:27 pm

"Perfect, my dear." he smirked, his eyes sparkled with mischief.

They quietly crept to the basement door...
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 11 Clock10Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:31 pm

Maddy blushed as they crept towards the door. She hadn't at all expected something like this to happen when she'd come to the party today. But Patrick was hot and she was slightly tipsy, so she just followed him, a grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 11 Clock10Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:50 pm

In seconds they disappeared behind the door and Patrick locked it. He knew it'll first place Ryan's nice sister will go look when they notice couple missing people. But he suspected this time she will let them slip leaving a place for big teasing marathon.

Yeah, talking about unpredictable events... Blonde almost shook his head when thought about how different from his imagined way the party was now. But he liked it better this way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 11 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next