CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 3 Clock10Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:17 am

"Enough MJ!" Sam called out grabbing girl by her waist and pulling off Patrick.

"Behave! Or I'll get you locked up in basement. You promised to be good today. So behave!" older woman barked at the younger one.

Sure thing it was time for meds and little monster needed to go outside for moment, so Sam pulled her out in the small-ish backyard, away from everyone's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Delgado
Alexa Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 3 Clock10Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:26 am

"Uhh. That was really mean MJ." Ali said, shaking her head, as her sis led her out, and gently rubbing the spot Jane hot elbowed. "Come on, big man, we have train to catch."
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 3 Clock10Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:05 am

A look of sympathy washed over Maddy, having seen Patrick being elbowed. She was tempted to put an arm around him as well and help him to the lounge, but instead she just put a hand on his back and helped Alexa guide him. After all, she'd only just met him and she was feeling just the tiniest bit reserved. "It's ok, Madame Pomfrey will fix you up in a heartbeat," she told him with a smile. "Or in the absence of her, I'm sure one of us could patch you up..."
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Alexa Delgado
Alexa Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 3 Clock10Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:02 am

Alexa watched Patrick wince slightly when they walked but at least he smiled at the mention of Madame Pomfrey.

She giggled herself.

"Don't worry Jane, you'll live." Alexa comforted.

"He got hit by bicycle badly last week. Tried to stop suspect for Rigsby and Van Pelt. Just overestimated the power of bicycle riding full speed." girl explained, receiving a mock glare from Jane.

"But sure he's just being big softie" Ali teased.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 3 Clock10Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:11 am

"Well that was admirable of you," Madison told him as they sat him down. "But now you know that bicycle's are never to be underestimated," she teased him.

She giggled at Alexa's big softie comment. "I'm sure he justs wants all the girls fawning over him and looking after him. Don't you?" she added, to Jane.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 3 Clock10Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:08 pm

"Meh, just bit peachy. Besides I thought that pushing him off the thing would be easier than that. I guess I'm getting old." Jane admitted with a wince. Did he really just said that?
"And I know the evil monster didn't mean that. She's done that before and this was nothing compared her other ways. Even Lisbon was surprised. Luckily they didn't united on team 'lets-mock-Jane-because-he's-so-annoying'." Patrick added with an eye-roll.

"Oh right, I'm the 'mister-charming' here. Or, what this blue-head thought, when I showed up, 'holy-crap-what-a-cutie-pie-stepped-from-moon'." he said, air-quoting last part.

Luckily Ali just rolled her eyes blushing, not hitting him. He smiled at that. At least one wasn't professional-prank-torturer.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 3 Clock10Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:38 pm

Madison couldn't help but reach out and pat him on the head. "You're not old. If you're old, then some of us could be considered ancient," she said with a grin, before realising that she didn't even know how old he was. But it didn't matter, because in no way did he look old.
She grinned. "Try not to annoy people too much here and there won't be such a team."

Maddy grinned. "Well, we do need a Mr Charming. Or a Mr Cutie Pie. Whichever title you prefer, dear Sir."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 3 Clock10Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:12 am

"It makes me feel better." Jane smiled kindly at Maddy.

"Well I can try to be good. But I'm sure there'll be no problem with that." he put his arm around Maddy's shoulders. "And I don't mind nicknames." Patrick said grinning at Alexa and patting her head. "Blue looks good on you."
Back to top Go down
Alexa Delgado
Alexa Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 3 Clock10Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:40 am

Ali groaned. "Gee Jane, you sure you're not psychic?" she shot a glare at the man who patted her head, sending butterfly army through her stomach.

"Oh, now I need to grow a thick skin, so to say, to not let anyone spy on my thoughts." girl muttered still glaring at Jane. She wasn't sure what was going on with her but one thing was for sure- Jane was affecting her in a weird way.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 3 Clock10Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:18 am

Ryan returned to the crowd. He'd spotted Sammy and Michi outside, probably cooling off.

His sister sometimes had behavioural problems but he'd promised to keep her close to make her feel safe and sound. It wasn't her fault and he's gonna be there for her no matter what. Even if he needed to sacrifice his own happiness.

She was his family, his blood and he was older brother. He will took bullet for her again if needed. He'd sacrifice anything for her.

But he hoped this evening won't turn into drama. Sure Patty was just being peachy and she took out her evil side on him. Not best way to introduce new friends but at least seemed that Maddy didn't took it bad. Afterall Sammy saved the moment and Ali was being kind.

He sighed, knowing that secret had to roll one day, and, if she showed it today, he'd let it be this day.

Scrunching up a smiley face he strolled back to living room with large box full of goodies. "Incoming! Drinks for everyone!" he called out avoiding crashing into table.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 3 Clock10Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:17 am

Maddy grinned, watching Patrick and Alexa interact, glad that she had gotten to meet them. They were most fun.

She chuckled as she went over to Ryan to grab a drink. "Surely Mr Wolfe you're not trying to get us all tipsy or sloshed tonight, are you?" she joked teasingly, grinning at him.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 3 Clock10Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:57 am

Ryan laughed taking his own drink.

"Of course I do. You think I bought this all for my own?" he grinned. Nah he's not that tempted.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 3 Clock10Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:02 am

Madison put on an innocent face. "Well you're full of surprises Mr Wolfe. Maybe you decided to keep all the Butterbeer for yourself, and later we'll find you singing the Hogwarts House Song out in the garden," she teased him.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 3 Clock10Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:15 am

"You wish!" he snorted. "So it's actually you who wants to get me drunk? I thought so." Ryan grinned. "I'd better sing here and get you all play strip poker."
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 3 Clock10Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:19 am

She kept her innocent face on. "I didn't say that at all. You're twisting my words m'dear," she said with a grin. She couldn't help but laugh. "I'm cool with that. I got taught by some of the best, so I'll probably remain quite clothed," she teased, taking a sip of her drink.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 3 Clock10Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:35 am

"Aha. Right. Always blame the hazel-eyed." he teased.

"Yeah, right with Mr-poker-face-almighty? You sure you're not psychic? You're dealing with highly trained group of people." he grinned taking out the bottle in one gulp.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 3 Clock10Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:45 am

Maddy shook her head. "Nope, some of our Vegas Lab best. And oh how I wish I were pshycic but unfortunately that's not the case," she said, pulling a sad face. "And bring on the pros," she said with a grin. "This is gonna be fun."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 3 Clock10Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:52 am

"Ah darn, not lucky tonight. I suggest you to get your sunglasses because my stripped beauty can be blinding." he smirked taking next bottle.

"Hey you, the couple in the corner! Yeah you two fluffy-faces, we're calling the master psychic poker players to the deck!" Ryan called the two seated on the other couch.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 3 Clock10Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:03 am

Maddy couldn't help but laugh. "Well unfortunately I forgot my sunnies at home, so I guess I'll just have to be blinded then."

She grinned. "Aw, that's not fair if we bring the psychic in to play," she teased. "We'll be left clothes-less in a matter of minutes!" Finishing off her bottle she rummaged around in Ryan's goody box, fishing out a vodka drink. "Ryan, I'm proud of you - you remembered my favourite drink," she told him with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 3 Clock10Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:43 am

Ryan grinned "Ah these moments of fame."

He glanced at the blonde man he knew was really fun to have around. "You think we can't play him off some of those fancy-glancy parts?" he looked back at Maddy with a gleam in his eyes.

"You see, it's not only your fav drink. But if it wasn't, it'd be here for you anyways." Ryan grinned grabbing the next bottle, same vodka drink Maddy took. "Besides shall warm up before the evil-monster takes out this box. Sometimes she's very thirsty."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 3 Clock10Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:15 am

Jane grinned at the cozy talk other two was having. Entertaining.

He walked over and grabbed two bottles of tequila drinks.
"Here, Miki, I think we'll need this. And you, my dear heart, need another poker lesson." he passed the bottle to Alexa who smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 3 Clock10Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:04 am

She chuckled. "We'll have to try get him out of something," she told Ryan with a mischivious twinkle in her eyes.

Madison swatted him, though not enough for it to hurt. "Stop calling her the evil monster. She's not a monster, and besides, if the DeathEaters are anything to go by, evil is sexy," she couldn't help but add with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 3 Clock10Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:23 am

"Agreed. I think he needs to get bit drunk. Then things can get easier. Or our dear miss-patch can talk him into this. I've heard blue haired ones can be really convincing." he sheepishly winked at Maddy.

Ryan made a face, then his eyes gleamed in mischief. "Aww. She's so Dementor-like sometimes. But guess she's not that bad. I'm sure she's synced with psychic minds." he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 3 Clock10Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:47 am

Maddy grinned. "His psychic skills might become less epic the more he drinks. Then we might have a chance of winning. And seeing as my hair's not blue, I'm gonna leave it up to them to get him drunk," she added with a chuckle.

"Noooo, cos Dementor's are insane and creepy and gross. And she's none of those things. She can be like...like Snape! Cos he's psychic and is just a touch evil," she said with a nod before giving a dreamy sigh, "Ah, Severus..."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 3 Clock10Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:07 am

Ryan took a large gulp of his drink and grinned. "At least I've heard that. Not that I've checked myself. But I have a good guess who's gonna help me. I'm sensing Sammy's been charmed by Finnish guy from Sasha's buddies so she's not that touched by blondey-head. But I know one other blue-head's getting crush here. Not to mention Miss-killer-glare-Michi." he made an evil face and glanced at the backyard window, seeing that the 'private talk' is about over.

"Ok. Givin' up." Ryan held up his hands in mock surrender. "Takin' back my bad words. Miss Snape if you wish. Description fits." he added laughing. "Am I sensing something here? Secret crush maybe?" Ryan teased
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 3 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next