CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 12 Clock10Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:37 pm

Maddy looked around, a smirk playing on her lips. "Well, this is...cosy," she said, sidling up to him. "Doubt anyone will be able to get to us here," she teased.
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 12 Clock10Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:09 am

He smiled. "It is." a smirk played on his lips.

They were in smallish looking room that was just behind door they just entered. Nicely decorated walls and carpet covered the floor. It was dark colour, black or midnight blue, soft to touch, thick and covered whole room. There were couple large, wine red puffs (sitting bags) and dark wooden table in the middle.

But there were more doors to go through, and more rooms to explore.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 12 Clock10Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:48 am

Madison looked around again, properly this time as her eyes adjusted. This was a really nice-looking place. Rather beautifully decorated; she hadn't really expected that. She slid her hand in his, looking into his eyes for a moment. "This is a really cool basement. And a really pretty one too." Noticing more doors, she asked, "Shall we explore? Or do you have other ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 12 Clock10Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:41 am

Patrick grinned. "Hmm.." he pretended to think hard for a moment. Then blonde looked at the doors. "Let's explore. I know Wolfe has some surprise in here. Something like secret room."
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 12 Clock10Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:26 am

Maddy grinned, her eyes sparkling. "Sounds awesome. I love secret rooms!"
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 12 Clock10Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:58 pm

Jane grinned, "Oh lovely."

He led them to one of the doors and tried it. It turned out to be locked, but for Patrick it was nothing as he quickly pulled out his lock picking tool and opened the door.

It was differently looking room. More like work room but there were pile of boxes that seemed familiar. Large wooden desk with computer monitor on it and pile of folder next to it. Pen holder full of writing tools. There was only one door, same they came in, so they'll get to check next one to get further.

Then Patrick's eye caught a picture frame hanging on the wall. There were two people in it. Ryan and really cute looking, dark haired girl whose locks fell down her shoulders in nice curls. He didn't recognize her but something told she was from Wolfe's past. Her eyes were interesting, one ocean blue, other forest green, both so deep and observing. Very deep eyes.
The picture had been taken when Ryan was really young. His hair was a total mess, complete disarray of curls, and they were longer.

Patrick smiled. "Yeah secrets..." he said in thoughtful voice.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 12 Clock10Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:39 pm

Maddy grinned as she watched Jane being a pro lock-picker and get the door open within a matter of seconds. "The Weasley twins would adore you," she teased him, the grin not leaving.

Her hand found Patrick's as they went into the next room. Not that she was scared. Just a bit nervous. After all, she'd never explored any or Ryan's secret places. She sort of felt like she was sneaking into somewhere she shouldn't be. But she followed him in, after a moment her eyes finding the photo. She looked at it. The girl looked gorgeous and Ryan just looked adorable. "That's a cute photo," she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 12 Clock10Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:52 am

Patrick grinned, "I don't doubt that. I've heard they're quite sneaky." He felt Maddy taking his hand and squeezed it assuringly. He understood her. He felt like sneaking into somewhere he shouldn't too, but he wasn't going to show it.

"Yeah, very cute." he agreed. "Now I can see why some people keep mistaking us." Jane smirked, letting his other hand through his own disarray of curls. Though Ryan's were slightly different they still looked bit alike. "I think it's Allisson. I've seen her picture in Alexa's locket. She's so beautiful."
And she was. The perfect shade of skin, shiny hair. She was probably Mexican decent, Jane guessed, or something close to that. He wasn't sure, but he felt like her eyes talked to him right from the photo.

"She's from Ryan's children home. But they've met before, since the day of their birth. Her parents couldn't take care of her so they gave up her until they can take her back. It did happen though, some years later. They lived close to Ryan's and Sam's families, the same block. They loved each other so much it almost hurt. Ryan blames himself in her death. But I can tell something in her eyes tells me there was something more about her death, something that can change everything." Patrick said, feeling tingling inside. That girl really had power, even from old photo she could sent chills through his body.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 12 Clock10Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:48 pm

Oh, they are. They’re like the sneakiest things to have hit Hogwarts in a long time,” she replied with a giggle. “You were probably a Weasley triplet in a past life,” she joked, mainly to break through the nervousness she now felt.

Her blue eyes swept over the photo. She fully agreed with Jane – Allisson was very beautiful. And those eyes – so pretty yet powerful, even though it was only a photo. “Yeah, she is,” Maddy agreed softly.

She listened silently as Patrick told her how Ryan knew the female. She hadn’t known that Ryan had been in a children’s home. It sounded like the poor guy had had a pretty tough childhood. It made her want to walk back into the living room and give him a giant cuddle. “Patrick, are you sure this is a wise idea? Us being here? I mean, this is Ryan’s private space. I feel kinda bad invading it…
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 12 Clock10Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:38 am

Patrick laughed softly. "I'm sure they were like hurricane to that place." the next line almost made him burst out in hysterical laughter. "You sure you're an entirely human being? Cause I'd swear I've heard it already. But I wouldn't mind that actually. Kinda fun." he shrugged innocently.

"Don't worry, my dear, this man will forgive us our little trip after you give him that giant cuddle. After all he's pure sugar on the inside. Besides he don't know we're exactly here. And I promise to keep it secret." Patrick said trying to calm Madison. He could tell she felt bit nervous and uncomfortable with this little investigation, so Jane looked around and waved with his head to another quite unnoticeable door on the other side of room. "And there may the fun start." he winked at her and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 12 Clock10Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:23 am

"Hurricanes are fun, as long as they stay at Hogwarts. Makes for easy clean-up that way," she said with a laugh. When he questioned her human-ness, she assumed an innocent look. "Last time I checked I was fully human... Wait, let me check now..." She prodded her tummy, then her chest and finally her arm. "Affirmative, fully human," she told him with a bright smile.

His calming seemed to work and the female gave a resigned nod, giving a comical frown-and-pout, for no other reason than to make him chuckle. Pulling faces was always a good way to break tension in unnerving situations. Besides, this 'fun' sounded interesting, and Maddy was someone who always had to satisfy her curiosity. She turned to him, a mischievous grin on her lips. "You keep promising me fun, Mr Jane. But it hasn't amounted to much. I fear that you may be all talk and no show," she teased him, eyes sparkling. "Where's this 'fun' that I was promised?"
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 12 Clock10Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:19 am

"Yeah and that way they can get as many hurricanes as they want and clean up problem free." Patrick grinned.

"You could've fooled me." blonde commented. Somehow he thought the female was some mysterious fantasy creature like a fairy. But that was probably the influence of certain pink haired youth.

Patrick sensed her uneasiness to fade and kept up his grin.
He always used smiles and teasing to cheer people up.

"You know that you're quite impatient?" he said while tested the lock of the door. An easy lock to pick, so all he needed was tiny instrument and... "Voila."
He led them inside the dark room. But it looked dark only at first moment.
It was because walls and ceiling was covered in what looked like stars. A tiny glowing pinpoints, their pulsating glow imitated real stars, even the patterns they created.
And also there was soft floor that enlighted at touch of their feet. The room was huge, though darkness was hiding how big actually.
A soft sound of waterfall and other sounds of a forest in the night echoed around.
And a glowing tree by one wall was slightly swinging its long branches like there was a wind. And it was. A gentle breeze brushed past Patrick's locks.

He called it 'the room of magic'.
"So, is it fun enough?" Jane asked in a quiet, soft voice as if feared to disturb the magical effect.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 12 Clock10Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:03 pm

Madison gave a giggle. "I know I'm impatient. It's a wonderful flaw of mine. How I got into forensics with my impatience, I don't even know," she told him truthfully. Her and patience weren't the best of friends. She could be patient when she wanted to, but generally she hated waiting. She was a rather impulsive female.

Upon seeing the beautiful room, Maddy's mouth dropped open. "Patrick, this is... so beautiful," she replied softly, her blue eyes round as she took in her surroundings. "So magical, and so peaceful." The room had a total magical feel to it. It was bewitching.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 12 Clock10Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:56 pm

"Meh. Patience is not my most favourite asset. But I can manage some level of it when I know something fun is going to happen." he grinned. Patience was for Cho rather than him. He knew that with his facial expression, or lack of it, Cho's one of most creepy people. And that was good for their job.

Patrick smiled at Maddy. "I knew you'll like it. This is awesome room. Wasn't sure I'll find it that fast but here it is. Full of magic.." Patrick said in soft voice. And they had all the time in the world.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 12 Clock10Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:25 pm

"Pfft, patience is over-rated. Even if it is super handy at times," she replied before turning her attention back to the magical place.

At his comment, she gave him a charming grin. "Seems you know me well then," she told him before wandering into the middle of the room; arms outstretched she began to spin, looking up at the starry ceiling. The beautiful room whirled around her, spinning faster and faster, until with a giggle she fell onto the soft floor, grinning as she stared at the ceiling. She was officially in love with this place. Would Michi let her move in here, a distant part of her mind wondered. This place was amazing. And it unleashed her inner child; not many places could manage that.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 12 Clock10Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:51 am

"That I can agree with you, it is useful only when at work all the other time it's not quite handy." blonde man said. He watched Maddy getting completely taken by the magic of the room. Patrick sent mental thank-yous to Michi for dropping enough hints. He was rather good at picking them up.

So he let himself loose finally and fell onto surprisingly soft and springy floor. Was it actually a carpet or maybe a real magic forest ground? And it kept lighting up with fluorescent lights whenever they touched it. Wasn't there a movie where nature at night did same? Jane grinned, oh how Lisbon and Grace would love this place. He doubt Cho or Rigsby would show it, but he believed they'd like it anyway.

Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 12 Clock10Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:53 pm

In the semi-darkness, her fingers crept closer to his, hands lying side by side. "Did I already mention that it's beautiful?" she softly joked, not tearing her eyes away from the stars. They were so captivating, and looked so real. She felt rather like an astronaut, except with the bonus that she didn't even have to leave Earth.

"Do you reckon Michi would let me move in here?" No doubt about it, Michi was the unofficial boss around the house, Maddy thought with a smile. Maybe if she begged her enough, the girl would let her be a weekend visitor to this room. It would be like falling asleep and living in a magical forest, a thought that rather appealed to the Russian CSI.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 12 Clock10Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:19 am

Patrick smiled in the semi-darkness, sensing her fingers creeping towards his. A small tingle ran through his body.
"Well, I don't mind hearing that again." he felt like jinxed first seeing it. It had this magical sense.
"I'd say more like she'll be begging you to move in. I even believe she'll found another room that looks like campsite so you two could have campfire up with sausages and sleeping bags for overnight." Patrick almost laughed out loud having this image. The little one was a pure form of nuclear energy hidden in a form of human. Mostly cheerful and over-hyped and kink-charged, but there were days when thunderstorm moved from outside to inside and made their day windy. But Ryan assured her meds are working as supposed otherwise there'd be a wreckage all around.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 12 Clock10Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:40 pm

A second later and Maddy laced her fingers through his. It felt nice just to lay here in the dark, in the magical dark, holding hands with someone. She'd missed that - just holding hands with someone, regardless of whether the relationship was friendly or romantic. Such a simple gesture, and yet such a sweet one.

"That sounds brilliant," she replied with a giggle. "I am totally up for that. I can't remember the last time I had a camp-fire sleep-over, or even just a sleep-over. Camping with Michi without having to leave the city sounds like super fun. Especially since if you forget something, you're not stuck in the middle of nowhere without it." Next time she remembered, Maddy would ask her friend about the camp-fire night. Though something told her that the pink-haired girl would already have something in mind; the Russian was sure that her energetic friend was actually psychic. "Michi's so wonderful. I'm really glad I met here," she said with a smile, thinking back to the Christmas party she'd hosted where she'd met the girl. How boring and quiet her life would have been if she hadn't met Pinky or the rest of the gang.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 12 Clock10Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:00 am

Patrick felt his heart squeal a bit when her fingers laced through his. He hadn't hold hands with someone, anyone for so long. It almost felt alien to him.
Mich usually hugged him like mad with her bone-breaking hugs. It also felt strange at first but when his ribs stopped threatening to fracture he grew to love hugs.
Maybe holding someone's hand wasn't that all-so-forgotten. It felt so calming and made him feel safe, and loved. So good it was dark here.

"Trust me, that energy ball can talk you into wildest things. I've oftenly found myself doing things I considered not in my nature. And look, I'm here only for a moment and ended up finding most magical thing I've ever seen and having such awesome company. I think I owe her something big." Patrick told, still feeling his heart dancing along some butterflies in his stomach. Why he's feeling like this? And it wasn't drinks this time.

"That I totally agree with you.
First I wanted to just grab her and throw off my couch but just looking closer at the girl had creeped me. It was just one look, I think I paled even before she suddenly turned into something so bright and powerful that I lost ability to speak for a while. Then I knew I've met someone extremely special." sure it had turned out one crazy time. "Y'know, I'm actually glad too. She turned my life totally upside down. I know Lisbon misses me and the team too, but they are happier to have me here now. They saw what even a short time with her had done to me and I saw that too. I believe it was their goal to get me here with her." Jane admitted. Sure something had happened. Maybe it was better this way. Being secretly suicidal and obviously depressive wasn't easy on the team of CBI agents. They cared for him deeply and he knew that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 12 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12