CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 8 Clock10Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:01 am

"You think?" she chuckled, shrugging a bit. "Well, if you continue to be my teacher from now on, I will most surely make friends even with ice," she smiled, her hand still in his.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 8 Clock10Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:25 am

"Sure. And I will be your teacher if you want. We can come here and relax after tough cases or just fairly stressful day." Ryan suggested with a broad smile. He tried to keep steady posture, though from inside he was jumping like five year old girl, or his sister.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 8 Clock10Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:31 am

Ava smiled, nodding a bit. "Well, you know that I don't really leave work. I practically live at the lab," she admitted with a shrug. "But it would be nice every once in a while."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 8 Clock10Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:03 am

"Of course I know that. I used to live there too until couple hotshots started to pull me out of there too often to call it living there." he said in matter-of-factly tone. "And I think I'm gonna start snatching you outta there too." Ryan was already starting some plan about that.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 8 Clock10Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:09 am

Ava chuckled a bit, slightly shaking her head. "Ryan..." she smiled. "You know how interested I am in work. I don't think you have any chance to do that," she said, starting to go more faster.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 8 Clock10Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:46 am

"Well well. I wouldn't be so sure." he said with a sheepish grin. "I might be surprisingly stubborn if something crosses my mind."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 8 Clock10Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:50 am

Ava laughed lightly, letting go of his hand and slowly starting by herself. "Oh please," she teased with a grin. "Do you really think you have a chance in front of me?"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 8 Clock10Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:01 am

Ryan had to scold his own mind when some naughty thoughts suddenly burst through.

"So you think I wouldn't be able to that?" he teased playfully
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 8 Clock10Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:03 am

Ava stopped and crossed her arms over her chest, suddenly feeling as if she could read his mind. She grinned, raising an eyebrow.
"I'm sure you wouldn't be able to do that," she threatened playfully.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 8 Clock10Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:15 am

"Don't take me that low. I can be a surprise when not in 'butterflies' state of mind." his hazel orbs sparkled with mischief as he fought some rather tricky thought to get back into its corner. But he still contemplated other option of just grabbing Ava and pulling her along all over the ice. But then again Ryan didn't want to get things worse since she was so reluctant to even come on ice.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 8 Clock10Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:58 am

Ava laughed lightly at his words. She knew what he meant; she had been there once when that state of mind had been induced to him by his lovely sister.
Anyway, this was a confrontation and it was not in her character to just let it go. "Proove it," she said, putting her hands on her hips. "Come one, show me what you've got."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 8 Clock10Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:51 pm

Ryan smirked. "Okay. You asked for this."

Then he once again glanced around making sure ice was vacated enough and lunged at Ava, grabbing her by waste, and pulled her along as he performed something like dance on the ice. Ryan even dared to do another set of twirls and even managed to rose her above his head, holding Ava firmly in his arms.
He was glad his shoulder didn't make any fuss.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 8 Clock10Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:07 pm

Ava gasped as she felt him grabbing her waist and starting faster and faster, with more difficult moves. Her heart was beating fastly and she was a bit scared, but she trusted Ryan. However, when he rose her above his head, she really wanted to scream and kick him. Luckily, she kept herself from that and let him do his job, breathing rapidly.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 8 Clock10Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:12 am

Ryan sensed Ava's sudden rush of adrenaline, so to say. He grinned at himself feeling her tense when he lifted her body above his head.

Finally he came to a stop graciously twirling her down to ice and circling her once more before pulling her back in his embrace.

"So?" Ryan asked softly whispering in her ear. He heard her panting breath and felt himself panting too. His mischievous grin getting larger.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 8 Clock10Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:57 am

When he stopped, Ava's arms tightly wrapped around his waist, as she rested her forehead on his shoulder. She was panting, but thank God she was not all shaking. She felt a shiver running down her spine as he whispered in her ear. She looked up at him with big eyes.
"Are you crazy?" was all she was able to say.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 8 Clock10Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:09 am

Ryan smirked, mischievous glint in his eyes.
"Got little thrilled?" he teased.

He was nearly dizzy. The adrenaline rush made his blood flash through his body in a hyped bliss. That was what used to drag him from day to day when he first started.
Jane even called him 'speed junkie' the evening they went out roller-skating.
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 8 Clock10Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:58 am

Samanta was watching Ryan and Ava from farest side of arena. Their 'lil bro' was back to his old charms and the thought brought a smile on her face. At least Ryan still was in shape enough to do his stunts like years ago.

"Hey sissy, your jewel isn't that bad at all. And you feared he's gone too stiff." she teased her twin who still tried to keep a hold on the two tasks- skating and talking.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Delgado
Alexa Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 8 Clock10Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:11 am

Ali glared at aforementioned pair. "At least PJ's pills did some good to Ry's shoulder. Doubt he'd do that without any help. And it's not like all the years of torture he'd done to his own body would let him be this springy if there'd not any previous base put under." girl said like she'd been suddenly in 'professor' mode. "But it looks like our 'fluffy sunshine glimmer' is far more towards some 'underground action' than real skating." Alexa commented at the sight of Jane and Maddy. It was so obvious he was all flirty again. Darn how she wanted to get a guy like him. Not that she wasn't already stunned twice by them. One was still kinda aviable, only rather far. But no, girl won't take Patrick away from Maddy. They looked too cute together.

"And speaking of skating..." her eyes swept over ice field, "wow! Looks like we've got cute addition." Alexa poked her sister and pointed with her head towards their devious 'sis' and a cute guy that looked like first time seeing skates.
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 8 Clock10Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:21 am

"True, professor, Delgado." Sam smirked. Sometimes her sissy could be all wisdom.

"Aw Miki, you know they're like under the spell ever since the basement thing and lil' bit before when Ry decided to help them out so politely. I doubt they'd be able to get themselves off each other if not our presence." girl said nearly blushing at her own words.

Then her eyes swept over to another pair, getting skate boots in order. Sam grinned "Well well. Looks that our 'guard dog' has new toy. Awesome." mischief played in Sam's eyes. Now they all were kinda 'paired up'.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Delgado
Alexa Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 8 Clock10Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:23 am

Alexa made a sound that was something between snort and laugh. "Oh don't tell me you didn't enjoy that." girl poked her sister again. "After my total disastrous first meeting with Fluffy I felt like Christmas had come earlier. And not just because I wanted to strip him in a flash, thoug I better do it slow." she defended herself a bit, though, actually she still had dreams of Patrick getting stripped by herself.

"Hey I think I know that guy our 'guard dog' sniffs around. I've seen him around. I think he's one of the lawyers." girl suddenly exclaimed. "Oh I didn't know she likes that kind, but , oh well, I'm not quite the judge here." Alexa finally said turning back her gaze to Jane, who seemed totally drowned in Maddy's eyes and in their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 8 Clock10Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:47 am

Sam smirked mischievously. "I enjoyed your red cheeks and Patrick's blue eyes. Though I wouldn't mind to catch a glance of bit more. I have a feeling that this guy's havin' some great stuff underneath that three-piece." Sam had to literally punch herself in face, inwardly, to get the naughty images outta her mind.

"Right. Guess that's why he seems familiar." she agreed, watching how Michi helped the stranger, she obviously knew, get into skates.

Then her eyes gloomed over the arena and she nudged sissy. "Miki, what about we sneak off to get some hot chocolate?" Sammy suggested. Her sister just nodded absentmindedly. Her thoughts were all again under Jane's clothes. Like anything could change that.
Back to top Go down
William McKinley
William McKinley

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 8 Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:56 pm

William raised an eyebrow. "She was? I highly doubt that; your charms seem to be irresistable to all," he teased her sweetly.

"Thankfully I have you to help me," he told her when she said that about her boots. "I'm so glad I have a pro like you with me."

William nodded. "I am. Well, at least I try," he told her with a grin, chuckling at her comments on Jane. "Well, he looks rather less clumsy now, over there with our dancer," he said, looking over at the cute pair and not being able to resist a sweet smile. "And that's the best advice really - be yourself."

William pretended to smack his forehead. "Why didn't I think of that? There's no secrets in Miami anyway, so all you have to do is open your window and you'll hear all the news for the day," he joked. "Jane in only a two-piece suit - the end of the world is coming," he joked, pretending to be serious.

He got up, trying to walk in the boots and attempting not to fall. "Ok, ok I got this," he said nervously, reaching out and gently taking a hold of Michelle's shoulder. "Shall we go test the ice then? Promise not to laugh too much if I fall on my butt..."
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 8 Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:29 pm

Mich grinned. "Ah she's one of those that locks their hearts away in a steel box deep in a vault, behind ten locks, in a deepest ocean underneath thickest ice. But I caught her chuckling and giggling at my tries to make Jane more human than revenge machine." girl chuckled at her own comment.

"Glad you found me in time. Otherwise you'd be by yourself now or well, maybe with twins. But they barely found right ends to their boots themselves." Mich almost burst out in laughter.

"Ha. You should've seen him on roller-blades. That was priceless look. Gotta find video to show his dance down the street. Bet neighbours had fun." now she let herself giggle.

"Exactly. Be yourself." Michelle grinned.

Girl had to hold herself so she don't fall from laughing. "I think not only Miami. His yelling probably reached NYC too. Usually you don't hear him because our house has sound proof isolation." yeah girl still could feel her hearing aid vibrating slightly. "That bomb-head is going to buy me a new hearing aid if next time the thing really shatters." girl mumbled casting a glance at now reckless looking Wolfe.

"You know Jane looks terrific in other clothes. And also without them." Mich nearly smacked her hand at her head. "I mean... he looks so cute in something non-three-piece." now girl really blushed.

When Will seemed ready Michi looked over at the ice. Plenty space for them. "Ok let's go. Promise I won't. My usual laughing bags are behaving and I already got full expanse of emotions before even hitting ice." she said in somewhat devious tone. Sure previous explosion had drew quite emotions out of her but now they started to return.

And with a huge smile girl led her new friend on the welcoming playground.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 8 Clock10Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:00 pm

Maddy smiled at his words. "Someone's a poet and he doesn't know it," she said sweetly. "So it's agreed, we're officially going to have a Mad Hatter's tea party. And you'll be our wonderful Cheshire Cat," she said with a grinning nod. "And as cute as hamsters are, you don't have the giant cheeks to be one. Because hamster cheeks are usually all big like this," she told him with a giggle, puffing her cheeks out, demonstrating, "but yours are too normal."

She grinned. "Yeah, I've heard you're turning into a total athlete. P.E teachers everywhere would be proud," she teased with a chuckle.

She nodded seriously, but a gentle smile was on her lips. "Well, I think you're most brave," she told him sincerely. After everything that had happened to him, he was still carrying on and not only that but every day he seemed to be coming more and more out of his shell, seemed to becoming more happier. She skated in front of him, gently touching his cheek. "I seriously do."
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 8 Clock10Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:19 am

"Who's poet?" he asked glancing around innocently.

"Absolutely. That will be most amazing party." the famous blinding grin appeared.

"Well hamsters can be cute but those cheeks do scare me sometimes." Jane said, almost bursting out laughing at Maddy's cheek show.

"Oh well. Knowing how my charms affect people I wouldn't doubt that possibility, with or without my talents. But I kinda like this way. New hobbies do a lot good to me." this was true. Surfing early morns had made him feel energized for the day and others brought lot of fun.

Patrick smiled at her words. "If I could've ever imagined myself trying different life I'd thought I'm totally stupid. But I really do like living this way, free of revenge in my blood and depression eating away my mind and heart." he admitted. It was a good feeling to be free of it, not to feel it all eating him away. Though he'd never admitted he was suffering from depression. It somehow slipped. He never visited any doctor, except couple ER visits under circumstances. But his pink haired shadow kept poking him about neglecting his health.

Patrick smiled at Maddy so brightly. He tried skating forward less awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 8 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next