CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 4 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:12 pm

Maddy shook her head, a sweet smile on her face. She got to work and within a few moments his laces were perfect. She helped him with the other boot, working silently and making sure she was doing them up right. Finally she gave his leg a pat as she got up, smiling up at him. "There you are, kind Sir," she said in a mock English accent. "All done."
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 4 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:17 am

"Wow. You're master." Jane's wide eyes posed pure surprise. "Thank you, braveheart." he said in some accent, keeping his face innocently surprised.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 4 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:32 am

Maddy gave a casual shrug but she was smiling from his compliments. "I have some friends in high up ice-skating places so they taught me well," she explained. To others it would have been a big deal, her friends, but she didn't view them differently. "And thank you. Now, can you get to the ice fine or do you need help with that too?" she added teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 4 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:23 am

"Wow. You're really a masterpiece." he looked around. Well technically he had too but most of his high-up accomplices turned away because of his own behaviour.

"Well maybe I can do that myself." he said slowly getting up. That felt rather weird. Little differently than on roller-blades but more steadier. Probably because he wasn't rolling away on spot. "Doesn't seem too hard."

One step. Another. "Ok I'm ready to face ice." Jane grinned.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 4 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:11 am

Maddy couldn't help but blush slightly when he called her that. "Thanks," she replied with a smile.

She giggled as she watched him test out the skates. Then she offered him her hand. "Shall we?" she asked, not wanting him to fall over and hurt himself as soon as he reached the ice.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 4 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:04 am

"Sure my darling." Jane took her hand and they walked to ice, Patrick slightly wobbling on his unusual footing
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 4 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:35 am

The blush decorating her cheeks refused to leave. As he wobbled to the rink, Maddy put his arm around her shoulders to steady him. Getting to the ice, she went ahead of him then with a spin turned around so he was facing her. Taking his hands, she smiled as she looked into his eyes. "It's like roller-blading. The main thing is not to panic, not to worry and not be afraid," she told him, changing her grip so she held onto his wrists, so it was better support.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 4 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:45 pm

"Ookay." he said when finally he was standing on ice. With 'rollers' he was rolling away barely getting any footing. At least he wasn't going to roll down the whole street only to end up head-first into trash bin, though technically he just flew into it, knocking it off and making huge mess.

"Like roller-blading." he made first slide. "Not to panic, not to panic." he sung his new mantra.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 4 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:55 pm

Maddy smiled, her eyes glittering. "Well done, hun. That's it, don't panic. I won't let you crash or fall," she reassured him. He looked so adorable when he wasn't sure of something, when he did something he wasn't confident in. "You're doing good. Let me know when you want me to let you go," she told him, slowly skating backwards, still holding onto him.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 4 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:04 pm

As she finished putting her skates on, Ava sighed and a passed a hand through her hair. "I guess I'm ready," she muttered. Actually, she was not ready at all. She was scared about many things, but what could she refuse to her friends?...
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 4 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:13 pm

He smiled at Maddy and slowly got the feeling of skating.

"Well if you'd seen me rolling down the street on 'rollers' or how I landed in trash bin. I so hope Mich doesn't have it on camera." Patrick almost whined.

"Ok I think I'm getting it." he still had his new mantra playing in mind but now seemed he's gonna do it.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 4 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:43 am

She giggled. "You'd better hope not. Otherwise it'd be the next Youtube sensation. And I don't think that's the kind of publicity you're after," she teased.
She smiled. "Great. You're doing awesome."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 4 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:48 am

"Depends on what Michi has in her freaky mind." oh how he actually hoped not to become new Youtube star.

"Thanks. Trying as best." he smiled and tried to slide bit faster and steadier.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 4 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:06 am

"You could always try bribe her," Maddy suggested. "Y'know, get her a puppy or something to keep her quiet," she joked.

As he became more steadier, Maddy let go of one of his arms, skating over so she was beside him. She held onto the other arm. Firstly, she didn't want him to fall or crash, and secondly, she was enjoying being this close to him. Not that she'd actually admit it.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 4 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:37 am

"Ok princess. Ready to hit the ice?" Ryan teased eager to just pick her up on his arms
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 4 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:39 am

"Well Wolfie bit tiptoeing with dogs. But Ali always says I'm her pet. Guess that I've been Michi's pet ever since that girl just simply curled up on my sofa besides me and didn't even bothered to ask permission." Patrick said. Yeah sometimes the energetic girl acted without permission, just like he.

Now when he got more steadier on his skates and got the feeling of skating it seemed so easy.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 4 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:44 am

Ava looked up at Ryan with a smile plastered on her face, probably blushing as he called her that. "I guess..." she said with a slight shrug, raising her eyebrows the slightest bit. Again, she was not. But there was nothing she could do.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 4 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:26 am

"Come on, I'll carry you all the time if needed. I want everyone happy-go-lucky today. We came here to have fun and my sissy made sure we all are safe and sound." Ryan said with a grin. He noticed that Ava was reluctant to get on ice and frankly he felt that way too just moments ago. Not because of his shoulder but because of his so-called-girlfriend. Now he really didn't know that there was any love left towards Sasha. He'd kinda lost that feeling ages ago after her yet another 'episode'. Only one he shared his love for was the kids, though he didn't felt that his son will ever really know his daddy like Kaya had.

Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 4 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:33 am

Ava smiled up at him, nodding slightly. She took a deep breath before getting up from the bench and passing another hand through her hair. "Okay then," she said, looking at him. "But don't you dare to leave me alone; I'll freak out," she told him seriously, raising her eyebrows to show him that what she said was actually true.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 4 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:51 am

"Well, if you're her pet, we need to get you a pair of cute ears and a tail," Maddy said in mock seriousness before breaking out into a grin. Yes, from what she knew about Michi, her turning up uninvited on his sofa was exactly something she'd do. "Well, she's seeing as our Michi's still alive, seems that you didn't kill her for touching your precious sofa," she added with a chuckle, though even to her ears the comment sounded lame.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 4 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:44 am

Mich happily watched as Ryan and Ava went to ice. Then she glanced at twins who now were having fun with Ali doing simple tricks and Sammy just skating, since she couldn't do tricks.

Patrick and Maddy seemed chatting away.
From what she managed to read from their lips they, of course, were talking about her.

So without any more contemplation girl danced on ice and did her own jumps and other figure skating tricks
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 4 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:32 am

"Aha and feed me with cream cakes" Patrick added with straight face. Then he broke out laughing at the vivid image of him having ears and tail. Yeah really cute pet.

"Ah she's special. First person to just sit beside me and start occasional ramble. Cho and Rigsby even placed bets for how long it'll take me to shoo her away. Obviously they hadn't noticed girl had put some surprises in their drawers. But actually I was surprised how easy she took me. Usually people get offended by my comments but she just laughed and put her own remarks against. Guess who won the bets?" Jane grinned. Yeah the little 'pet master' hadn't let the cat eat her tongue
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 4 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:51 am

As they both stepped on the ice, Ava took a hold of Ryan's hands. She was not kidding, she actually needed help with that. Well, at least in the beginning, until she was going to get used to the conditions. She glanced over to Patrick and Maddy and couldn't help a smile. The two of them actually looked cute together, but she couldn't understand if there was something between them yet or not.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 4 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:00 am

"Just relax." Ryan said holding her and sliding slowly around the rink
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 4 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:06 am

Ava took a deep breath, tightly grasping both his hands. "I can't really do that, you know..." she said in a kind of shaky voice. Yes, this was a silly fear, but it had been one of her biggest since she was just a kid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]   Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun] - Page 4 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Fun On The Ice ['The Gang' + Anyone else who wants to show up and have some fun]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next