CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A different type of basketball game (Anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:44 pm

She chuckled a bit at his words. "Well, that's a lot better," she smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:12 pm

He grinned. "Yay. Do I get a gold star for the improvement?" he joked, brushing her hair from her neck and placing a kiss there.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:21 pm

"Keep going and you will someday," she teased, a smile always playing on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:29 pm

"Yus! My life's goal will then be complete!" he joked, laughing as he did so. "Until then, I have this star right here," he told her, placing a soft kiss on her lips and looking deep into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:36 pm

She kissed him back, a smile always on her lips as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:48 pm

Breaking away from the kiss after a moment, he turned her around so she was facing the water. His fingers went to her shoulders, massaging them. She was always so stressed with work that he enjoyed giving her massages and making her relax.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:52 pm

She closed her eyes and smiled to herself as he started to massage her shoulders. "Mmm, I love it when you do that," she said.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:00 pm

Victor smiled. "I know," he replied with a chuckle. "Which is exactly why I do it. I've got to make you relax somehow..."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:05 pm

She bit her lip, the smile always on her face. "You do a really good job," she said.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:08 pm

"Thanks," he replied, keeping on massaging her tense muscles. "But, y'know, you'd hope so wouldn't you? Because if I did a bad job that would mean I wouldn't know my muscle groups very well and then what kind of surgeon would I be?" He shut up, realising that he was rambling.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:10 pm

She chuckled a bit at that with a nod. "That's true," she said. "And we both now what a good surgeon you are. You saved me from death afterall."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:23 pm

When she said that, he stopped massaging her for a moment and wrapped his arms around her waist, resting his chin on her shoulder. "I'm so glad that I managed to," he told her softly. During the surgery, he'd been so afraid of losing her. It wasn't as if it was love at first sight for him, but still there'd been something there, even though he refused to admit it.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:27 pm

She slowly turned around in his arms, so she was facing him. She looked into his eyes. This was how they met each other; she couldn't believe it but, until then, she had never realized how lucky she had been that he was a good doctor and managed to save her. With no further words, she wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:48 pm

Victor hugged her back, holding her close, a hand resting on the back of her head. He'd never expected to meet someone like her, least of all simply because she was his patient. But he simply couldn't imagine not knowing her. Even though he as a surgeon prided himself on having a low death rate, up until now he hadn't really realised how grateful he was that it was like that and that he hadn't lost her.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:54 pm

She remained like that for a while, just thinking how good it had been for her that he had appeared in her life. After she was shot, they managed to get the guy; he was a serial killer. And the worst was that he had almost killed her as well. If Victor hadn't been there...
She stopped thinking of all these dark things and placed a small, soft kiss on the side of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:03 pm

"A bit scary when you think about it, huh?" he said softly as if reading her mind. Half the time, the what-if's were scarier than the actual events, and this was something that bordered on that. "But thankfully you're ok, you caught the guy, and look what happened as a result," he added the last bit softly. What a macabre kind of story to tell the next time someone asked 'how did you meet?'.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:54 pm

She broked the hug and looked up at him, letting her hands slid into his. She nodded slightly, a sincere smile pulling on her lips. "Yeah," she said softly. "Look what happened..." she repeated, looking deep into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:10 pm

His fingers laced through hers and he looked into her eyes, getting lost in them. He loved them - he thought they were one of her best features. "What a story to tell at your next office party," he joked.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:41 pm

She smiled at the cute moment. It was really sweet, remembering their beginnings and realizing how lucky they were to have each other. But they were still naked in the shower, so they couldn't waste this moment.
Ava turned around again, so her back was facing him, and continued to do what she wanted to do, teasingly 'ignoring' his presence.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:44 pm

Victor raised an eyebrow, smirking. If she wanted to tease, then he was going to get in on the fun. He reached out and lightly ran his fingers down the length of her spine.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:47 pm

She felt herself shivering under his touch. She smirked, not turning around. "Checking my anatomy, Doctor?" she asked lowly, raising an eyebrow.

Last edited by Ava Smith on Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:01 am

"Well, I've got to, don't I? Gotta remember what's supposed to be where, what muscles are there," he replied, at that point giving her butt a gentle grope.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:13 am

Ava bit her lip, as she kept her smirk on. However, at his next action, she let out a small gasp, of both surprise and pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:21 am

Her smirked at her gasp. "Yep," he mumbled against her neck, placing a kiss, "That one I got right."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:26 am

She smirked at that, biting her lip at the same time. He was such a tease, and she loved that. She slowly turned around, the same expression on her face. Their bare chests were touching, but she didn't put any hand on him. She looked at him with a slightly raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 7 Clock10

Back to top Go down

A different type of basketball game (Anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum :: Around the City :: Sports Places :: Other Sports Places-