CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A different type of basketball game (Anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

A different type of basketball game (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) Clock10Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:42 am

A free day! Ava couldn't believe she finally had a free day. She had had some of these, of course, but she always decided to go to the labs and help with cases. But these days, she was really exhausted, so she really was glad that she had this day. But of course, she was not going to just sit at home and sleep all day long. A few days before, she had found a basketball field not far away from her home. As she hadn't played basketball in ages, she decided to spend one or two hours over there.
So, she put on a pair of large, black pants and a grey form-fitting shirt. However, soon after she left the house, it started to rain. While most people would have turned around and gone home, she just smiled to herself. She loved playing sports in the rain. Normally, it was soccer, but basketball sounded good enough to. When she got there, everyone had already left because of the rain. But she didn't mind that.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) Clock10Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:58 am

Victor had been out on an errand run, now driving home. His usual route took him past a basketball court, which most days he simply ignored. But today as he drove and the sky opened up, pouring down, he was surprised to see someone playing in the rain. And not just someone, a very familiar someone.
Stopping and getting out of the car, he headed towards the playing figure. Getting close he couldn't help but smile, shaking his head. Of course it could only be Ava.
"You'll catch a cold doing that," he called out with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) Clock10Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:03 am

Ava was just getting ready to throw the ball, when she heard a familiar voice behind her. It made her jump and turn around. However, when she saw Victor, she couldn't help a small smile pulling on her lips.
"Why don't you come over and catch a cold along with me?" she asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) Clock10Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:18 am

"But then who's going to nurse you back to health?" he teased but came over. He grinned at her. "Let me guess, it's your day off. And rather than let some rain spoil your fun, you decided to play anyway..." he said with a soft chuckle. "Why am I not surprised?"
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) Clock10Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:26 am

Ava chuckled a bit as she passed a hand through her wet hair. She looked at Victor with a smile. He looked so good in those black jeans and that leather jacket... She shook the thoughts away, as she lazily bounced the ball.
"You know nothing can stay in my way," she said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) Clock10Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:28 am

He raised an eyebrow. "How about we play a little one-on-one," he smirked slightly as the words came out more suggestively than he'd intended them to. "And then to mine for movies and hot drinks..."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) Clock10Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:31 am

She raised an eyebrow as well, the small smile never leaving her lips. "You want a one-on-one against me?" she asked cockily. "You are really brave, pretty boy."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) Clock10Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:34 am

"Pretty, no. Handsome, yes," he shot back with a grin. "And what can I say, I like to think that's one of my qualities," he told her with a shrug, grabbing the ball off her and giving it a bounce.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) Clock10Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:55 am

Ava smiled and wiped her face with her hand. Luckily, she was wearing no make-up that day. She looked up for a bit. It was still pouring like crazy and it didn't show signs of stopping. She raised an eyebrow when he said that he was not pretty, but handsome. "Cocky much?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) Clock10Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:03 am

Victor grinned. "Maybe just a little," he teased. "And if it wasn't for my cockiness, you never would have gone for me," he added with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) Clock10Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:06 am

Ava chuckled a bit. "What makes you think I've gone for you?" she teased with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) Clock10Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:13 am

"Well, we're having an exclusive fling-thing, aren't we?" he said, not knowing how to describe what it was. "So that must count for something. Besides, I'm hot and charming, why wouldn't you go for me?"
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) Clock10Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:00 am

Ava chuckled again. "Hot and charming," she repeated with a nod. "But also way too cocky."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) Clock10Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:38 am

Victor shrugged, the cheeky smile never leaving his face. "Well, what can I say? Nobody's perfect..." he replied.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) Clock10Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:40 am

Ava grinned a bit and looked down, at the ball he was bouncing. She slapped his hand and grabbed the ball herself.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) Clock10Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:57 am

He smirked. "Game on," he chuckled, lunging for the ball.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) Clock10Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:02 am

Ava turned around and ran away, still bouncing the ball. It was not easy, with wet hair sticking to her face and her neck and the rain still pouring, but she was not going to let some rain stay in her way now, was she?
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) Clock10Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:15 am

Victor chased after her, an amused expression on his face as he ran. His clothes were beginning to get completely soaked through, weighing him down. His leather jacket was going to get ruined, but currently he didn't care. He got up to her and his hands went to the ball, grabbing hold of it and yanking it away from her.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) Clock10Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:18 am

"Nooo," Ava whimpered as he stole the ball from her. "Wait a second," she said, as she posted herself in front of him. "You are going to ruin your jacket," she smirked, as she unzipped it.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) Clock10Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:20 am

Victor raised an eyebrow, smirking slightly. "My, my, someone's eager to get me out of my clothes," he teased, holding the ball above his head so she couldn't sneakily take it off him.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) Clock10Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:23 am

"I'm not trying to do that," she grinned. "I'm just trying to save your pretty jacket." While talking, she glanced up at the ball. At first, she had the wrong impression that she could take it. She jumped up but, even so, she didn't manage to get it. "You're such an ass," she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) Clock10Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:37 am

He chuckled. "Only around you, sweets," he told her teasingly. "And thanks for thinking about my jacket..." Suddenly he tossed her the ball and took it off. "Be right back," he told her, sprinting off to his car and dumped the jacket inside. Of all days to be wearing a white shirt, he thought with a wry smile as he sauntered back to Ava.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) Clock10Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:41 am

Ava caught the ball and waited for him to come back. She couldn't believe that, right that day, he was wearing a white shirt...And a pretty hot one. She unconsciously bit her lip, but then brushed the thoughts away.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) Clock10Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:46 am

He was aware of his shirt soaking right through as he walked, but he didn't care. Smirking, when he saw Ava biting her lip slightly, he said, "Like what you see?" before quickly grabbing the ball back off her and lazily bouncing it.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) Clock10Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:49 am

Ava raised an eyebrow, as a small smile pulled on her lips. She was not wearing a white shirt (luckily!) but a grey one that day. "I don't know," she teased. "Do you like what you see?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) Clock10

Back to top Go down

A different type of basketball game (Anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum :: Around the City :: Sports Places :: Other Sports Places-