CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A different type of basketball game (Anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:38 pm

Victor rolled his eyes playfully at her. "Knowing you, you'd probably attempt to play judge and jury too," he teased her, grabbing her and pulling her towards him. "Just so you wouldn't lose."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:48 pm

Ava smiled as he put an arm around her waist and pulled her closer. "You know me too well," she whispered, before pulling away again. She turned around this time and grinned at him challengingly.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:12 pm

"I'll take that as a compliment," he replied back with a smile. As she turned around, he noticed the challenge in her grin and eyes. "Uh oh. Now I'm scared... What's this great idea?"
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:16 pm

Ava grinned and shrugged. "What idea?" she asked with a smile. "I don't know what you're talking about."
They were, afterall, only in some towels. And no, she didn't have dirty thoughts. Only innocent, fun ones.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:28 pm

Victor raised an eyebrow, unconvinced at her sudden innocent act. "Uh huh, sure you don't. I can see the challenging gleam in your eyes. So spill. What's the plan?"
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:29 pm

Ava chuckled at that, as she passed by him, walking towards the bathroom's door. "It's nothing, gosh," she said. "You're being paranoid."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:41 pm

Victor raised his eyebrows at that, giving a slight chuckle. "I'm not being paranoid. Not in the slightest. Paranoia is bad for you and I happen to like my health." Seeing she was heading for the door he asked, "You're not getting dressed?"
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:43 pm

She was just opening the door when he asked that. She raised an eyebrow and turned her eyes back to him, a smirk forming on her lips. "Would that be too disturbing for you, Doctor?" she asked innocently.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:09 am

Victor shook his head. "Oh not at all. Rather it would give me an excellent chance to check out your fine female form," he replied with a slight smirk.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:14 am

Ava chuckled, slightly rolling her eyes. "I am not naked, you perv," she joked. "There's still a huge towel around me."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:34 am

Victor chuckled. "True. But that towel wouldn't that hard to get off you. And then I really would get to admire your female form," he teased.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:36 am

Ava rolled her eyes, a smile always playing on her lips. "You are still a perv," she stated, heading out of the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:03 am

Victor gave a laugh. "You say it like it's such a bad thing," he told her, giving a mock pout.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:12 am

Ava heard him saying that right as she closed the door. She smiled to herself and went into the living-room, passing a hand through her still wet hair.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:30 am

A moment later Victor emerged, his eyes following her as she walked. "So...hot chocolate?" he asked her, giving his hair a shake.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:32 am

Ava turned her eyes towards him and nodded with a smile. "Sure," she said. "And a movie?" she proposed.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:58 am

Victor smiled. "Sounds perfect. What are you in the mood for?" he asked, preparing to make the hot chocolates. He watched her for a moment, before the milk-steaming stole his attention. "Anything but a chick-flick..."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:30 am

Ava chuckled at that. "No," she said, shaking her head. "I am not that fond of chick-flicks actually." She glanced out the window. It was getting darker and the sky looked as if it was going to rain. She turned her eyes back to Victor, as a grin spread on her face. "How about a horror?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:13 am

"Rocky Horror," he joked, pouring the chocolate into mugs and topping with marshmallows. Coming up to her he handed one of them to her. "Horror sounds awesome," he told her with a smile. "Any reason for me to cuddle up to you."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:18 am

Ava took the mug of hot chocolate, smiling up at him. "Exactly," she said with a chuckle, as a thunder was heard. It was like nature was creating atmosphere for that night. "So, what would it be?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:29 am

Victor gave a shrug. "Surprise me." He'd never thought his horror collection was very big, but obviously his friends had been leaving DVDs and adding to his collection.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:33 am

She smiled and let her mug of chocolate on the small table in the living-room. "Okay then," she said, as she went to the place where she spotted many CDs and DVDs. She wrapped the big towel closer around her body. It was interesting how they were both going to see a movie only in some towels.
She looked between them, then picked one out. "Got it," she said, looking at Victor. "Nightmare on Elm Street," she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:41 am

Victor nodded in appreciation. "Nice choice, Ava. That's a classic." He watched as she put the disc on and plonked himself down onto the couch, relxing. He patted a spot next to him, indicating for her to come sit there with him.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:44 am

She smiled and made her way towards the couch. She sat down as well, passing a hand through her hair, as she pressed play. The lights in the living-room were off and outside it had already started to rain and thunder.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:45 am

"I can't have picked better movie-watching weather," he said with a quiet chuckle. "Especially not for horror-movies," he added, his fingers stroking up her bare arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 10 Clock10

Back to top Go down

A different type of basketball game (Anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum :: Around the City :: Sports Places :: Other Sports Places-