CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A different type of basketball game (Anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:17 pm

Ava turned around, so she was facing him, and raised an eyebrow. "Well actually, I was going to dry myself and just relax," she teased. "But I guess I can stay a bit longer."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:19 pm

Victor gave a slight grin. "It's only fair that you help me out. After all, who was it that helped get those evil bubbles off you?"
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:21 pm

Ava jokingly groaned and rolled her eyes. "Fine," she said, as she repositioned herself, so he was now under the shower.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:26 pm

Victor chuckled. "Oh don't look so disheartened. It could be worse. I could suddenly morph into Davy Jones complete with beard," he told her with a straight face. "And then you'd be in trouble."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:29 pm

Ava laughed a bit at that. "No, you wouldn't," she told him. "Now shut up and let me do my job," she said, as she started to slowly rub his chest, the bubbles starting to wash off.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:33 pm

"Oh so this is just a job for you now?" he teased her. Finally as the last of the body-wash was off him, he turned off the shower and climbed out. Finding the fluffiest towel that had been warming on the heated towel rack, he went back to her, wrapped her in it and picked her up around the waist, lifting her out.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:35 pm

She was a bit surprised when he picked her up, as she hadn't expected that. "Victor!" she giggled, relaxing in the warmth of the big, fluffy towel.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:39 pm

Victor grinned, setting her down on the floor and placing a kiss on her forehead. "My lady doth protest too much. I know you enjoyed that..."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:41 pm

She giggled again, leaving her body relax on the floor. "I would be a liar to say that I didn't," she smiled, looking into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:51 pm

"You're many things, but not that," Victor agreed, looking back into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:52 pm

She smiled up at him, wrapping the warm, fluffy towel, closer around her body.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:14 am

Victor couldn't help but smile. "Naww, you look adorable," he told her sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:15 am

She gave him a wide smile and an innocent expression. "Aww, I know," she joked, same sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:57 am

"And modest too," he teased, reaching over and ruffling her hair before grabbing a towel himself.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:16 pm

She giggled at that. "Heey!" she whimpered like a kid when he ruffled her hair. Then, as he left to grab a towel, she straightened her back, so she was sitting on her butt, on the floor. "Great job, now let me just lay here..." she complained jokingly, passing a hand through her wet hair.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:30 pm

Victor gave a chuckle at her childish whimper. "Wow, so you're trained too?" he teased. "Good Ava, sit. Now stay. Good girl," he laughed as he wrapped the towel around his lower half.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:34 pm

Ava got up, wrapping the towel closer around her body. She went up to him and punched his shoulder. "You're such a dufus!" she whimpered again, crossing her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:38 pm

"I may be a dufus, but I'll eat your soul!" he told her, saying the last part jokingly demonically.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:40 pm

She chuckled and punched his arm again, for ruining the cute moment.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:43 pm

Victor laughed, grabbing her playfully and pulling her close. "It's not nice to hit your doctor, Miss Smith. I'll sue. Sue for police brutality," he rambled on jokingly, doing a fake evil laugh.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:46 pm

"Well, it's not nice to mock a police officer," she said, raising an eyebrow. She playfully tried to get away from him, but he kept holding her close.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:52 pm

"True, but it's not like there's a law against that, is there," he teased back then paused. "Is there?"
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:54 pm

Ava laughed a bit at that. "No, it's not," she said. "Luckily for you." Then, she pulled away from him and turned around, adjusting the warm, fluffy towel around her body.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:29 pm

"Yeah but even if you decided to sue me, I know that all CSIs hate lawyers. So you'd refuse to have one and I wouldn't care, and so we'd win the case," he teased her.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 9 Clock10Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:30 pm

She rolled her eyes, without turning around to face him. "I would represent myself at trial and I would still win," she teased back with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 9 Clock10

Back to top Go down

A different type of basketball game (Anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum :: Around the City :: Sports Places :: Other Sports Places-