CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A different type of basketball game (Anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:40 pm

He smirked. "I very much like what I see," he told her coming closer and brushing some wet hair from her face. He was glad that the rain wasn't cold. He came up close, looked at her lips for a moment, then brought his lips close to hers, but not kissing her yet. "How can you not know if you like what you see, hmmm?" he murmured, their lips millimetres apart.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:14 pm

Ava brought her hands over his, as she stared down at his masculine lips. The tiniest smirk pulled on her face. "Just like that," she murmured teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:15 pm

"Well this is a first - I've never seen you indesicive before," he teased her softly.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:31 pm

She grinned and bit her lip, taking advantage of how detracted he was, in order to take the ball. Once she managed to do that, she turned around and took a few steps away, while bouncing it.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:03 pm

Victor smirked, shaking his head slightly as he watched her. Her grey top was sticking to her body, showing off her curves and he couldn't help but grin. He came up closer to her, grinning before suddenly lunging for the ball again.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:55 am

Ava was on the point of losing the ball to Victor again, but she managed to catch it and take two steps further. She turned around and smirked at him. "Not this time," she said challengingly.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:43 am

Victor grinned. "Oh I'll get it at some point," he said innocently, but the challenge present in his words. "I know ways of making you lose your concentration so much I'll be able to grab the ball back and score," he added cheekily.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:11 pm

"Oh, really?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. "I would like to see these ways of yours, Mister."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:33 pm

Victor smirked, coming up close to her. "All I have to do is remind you how I can send those shivers down your spine, how you melt when I kiss you..." he whispered to her teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:38 pm

Ava smiled a bit, looking up at him. She would have never admitted, but only him whispering things like that in her ear sent shivers down her spine. She kept the ball in her hands, but moved it to her back. This was, their wet bodies were almost touching. "Cocky," she murmured back with a small smirk. "Way too cocky and arrogant... Doctor," she added, biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:43 pm

Victor's smirk didn't leave his face. "Maybe. But I succeeded in making you distracted, even if only just a little bit," he told her, his lips coming close to hers.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:48 pm

Ava raised an eyebrow, her smile not leaving her face either. She looked down at his lips, licking her own lips, probably breathing a bit faster than normal. "Are you so sure?" she asked teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:03 pm

He gave a slow nod, grinning. "Oh yeah... You can't fool me," he added with a chuckle, bringing his hand up to her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:10 pm

"I don't want to fool you," Ava teased, raising an eyebrow. "I'm telling you the truth."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:17 pm

"Do you want me to continue with the distractions?" he said softly, his lips brushing her ear.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:21 pm

His touch sent shivers down her spine. "Do you want me to keep telling you that you don't have any effect on me?" she teased softly. But of course it was all a lie.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:26 pm

He raised an eyebrow as he looked at her. "You can keep telling me that, but you and I both know that's a lie," he told her, the cocky smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:30 pm

She smirked a bit. "Ass," she muttered, her lips slightly brushing again his jaw line.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:47 pm

Victor's eyes closed slightly, feeling her lips against his jaw. "And what?" he retorted, grinning as he put an arm around her waist and pulled her even closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:53 pm

When he pulled her closer, she dropped the ball to the ground. She grinned as well, biting her lip and probably blushing a little. She kept staring down at his lips, as her hands went on his chest, over his wet, now pretty transparent white shirt.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:04 pm

He smiled, seeing a blush come into her cheeks. For a moment he looked down at her hands as if noticing his transparent shirt for the first time. One hand on her cheek he looked into her beautiful eyes for a little while before gently pressing his lips against her soft ones.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:08 pm

She looked down at his chest as well, before raising her eyes, so her gaze could meet his. Everytime she looked into his gorgeous eyes, she felt like losing herself in them. When he pressed his lips against hers, one of her hands went in his now wet hair, while the other one rested in the same spot.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:16 pm

As he kissed her gently, his hand moved to the back of her neck, supporting it while he kissed her, his other hand resting on the small of her back. The rain drizzled over them, and at the back of his mind he grinned at how cheesy but romantic this all was. Breaking the kiss, he just looked into her eyes, a slight smile coming onto his lips.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:20 pm

Ava smiled slightly into the kiss at how beautiful and romantic this scene was. The two of them, kissing in the rain, all alone on the court. She had never been the romantic type, but this moment made her heart beat faster and want this to never come to an end. When he pulled away, she looked back into his eyes, a small smile creeping on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:35 pm

"You are so gorgeous," he murmured to her, a smile on his lips. "And so amazing," he added. Ava was most certainly the most interesting female he'd ever had the pleasure of meeting. He loved everything about her: her no-nonsense tough attitude, how she refused to appear weak, and yet how inside she still had a bit of a romantic streak in her. And as for her beauty - well, he always thought of her as beautiful, no matter how she looked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

A different type of basketball game (Anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum :: Around the City :: Sports Places :: Other Sports Places-