CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A different type of basketball game (Anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:40 pm

Ava just smiled up at him. She felt like she could just melt hearing these words. He had been just so direct, that she didn't even know what else to say. She couldn't help her smile anymore as her arms went around his neck, their bodies touching, their wet shirts sticking to each other. In reply, she only reached up and pecked him on the lips once again.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:51 pm

Victor's arms went around her, holding her as he looked into her eyes, those eyes that he always got lost in. The smile on his face wouldn't leave, a now-common side-effect of being around Ava. "Not cold, I hope," he murmured, breaking the silence.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:54 pm

"Would that mean that you would keep holding me like that?" she asked with a smile. "Because if you would, then yes, I'm cold," she added, her hands going back down on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:01 pm

Victor chuckled. "Anything to keep you in comfort and not cold," he told her, brushing her wet hair from her neck and gently placing kisses on it. "I know great ways of warming up," he added cheekily, before kissing the tender skin.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:04 pm

Ava smiled and giggled slightly at that. It was weird how around him, she was so different from how she usually was. She was not that tough, sarcastic person anymore. She changed, and she enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:28 pm

"And I even promise that it doesn't involve clothes-removal," he told her with a grin. "Well, mostly doesn't," he added with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:31 pm

"Really?" she chuckled, looking up at him. "Like what?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:34 pm

"Like getting you all hot and bothered," he whispered huskily into her ear, teasingly. "Which will give you an adrenaline rush, effectively warming you up," he said with a slight smirk.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:40 pm

Ava jokingly rolled her eyes as she listened to him. "I don't like doctors," she joked. "And you, will not get me hot, Mister," she smirked up at him, pulling away.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:49 pm

Victor grinned, hearing that. "And yet here you are, in the rain kissing one." He smirked as she pulled away. "But it's so much fun," he teased. "And besides, I thought you were cold... I'm just doing my sworn duty to heal and whatever it was I swore to when I became a doctor..."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:53 pm

Ava grinned at his teasing, slightly shaking her head. "And who said I didn't hate you?" she teased back with a last smile, before turning around and grabbing the ball from the ground.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:59 pm

Victor smirked, watching as she bent over to retrieve the ball. She had a nice butt. "Because when you hate someone, you don't go on and on and on about it, like you do," he retorted with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:23 am

"Well, I do," she retorted, turning back around to face him. "Because you just don't seem to understand," she added with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:38 am

"Generally, you also don't go around kissing people you hate," he replied with a smirk. "And you can't even say that it's a love/hate relationship, because that also implies you like me," he added.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:41 am

Ava took a few steps towards him, holding the ball in one hand. "Yeah, it's not," she grinned. "Because I don't like you," she teased, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:48 am

"And yet you keep kissing me," he teased back, reaching out to grab the ball off her.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:51 am

"No, you're the on who keeps kissing me," she fought back but, in a moment of inadvertence, he managed to grab the ball from her.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:01 am

Victor gave a nod. "True. But you keep kissing me back, so you're just as bad as me," he told her with his cheeky grin as he threw the ball into the air and caught it.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:04 am

When he grabbed the ball from her, she playfully pouted and crossed her arms over her chest. "Hey!" she said. Then, when he threw it into the air, she tried to catch it, but failed. "I hate you," she chuckled. "And yes, I'm saying it again in order that you understand."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:32 am

Victor rolled his eyes playfully at her. "Didn't they ever tell you that actions speak louder than words?" he told her with a grin, throwing the ball into the air and catching it again just to annoy her.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:35 am

She took another step closer, their wet bodies almost touching. She smiled, trying to get the ball again and of course, failing again. "That's not fair," she playfully pouted.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:46 am

"Life's not fair, Miss Smith," he told her playfully. "Except, it's not fair for everyone and so in that sense is in fact fair," he added thoughtfully. "But you're just jealous I have better skills than you," he couldn't help but add teasingly, stepping forward so their bodies were touching but keeping the ball out of Ava's reach.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:50 am

Ava kept smiling, as she raised her eyebrow. The feeling of their chests touching sent shivers down her spine. "Excuse me?" she asked. "You didn't just say that you have better skills than me, did you?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Victor Hunt
Dr. Victor Hunt

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:55 am

Victor raised a challenging eyebrow at her. "And so what if I did? You can't seem to keep the ball, or get it off me..." He had fun winding her up, just for the fact that her reaction was always fun to see.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:58 am

Ava kept her eyebrow raised, as she slapped his hand, causing him to drop the ball. She caught it and took a few steps further. "Thank God we can still cheat sometimes," she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A different type of basketball game (Anyone)   A different type of basketball game (Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10

Back to top Go down

A different type of basketball game (Anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum :: Around the City :: Sports Places :: Other Sports Places-