CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Causing Nothing But Trouble [James, Anyone]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Ana Hernandez
Ana Hernandez
✯✯✯✯

Causing Nothing But Trouble [James, Anyone] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causing Nothing But Trouble [James, Anyone]   Causing Nothing But Trouble [James, Anyone] - Page 5 Clock10Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:47 pm

"I never said you were given everything hand over first, detective. I was just saying that people like you are like lucky ones... they never need to try to be different, because they think they're happy with who they are. Live's different in Little Havana." she said. "At least the part of it where I come from."
Back to top Go down
James Hamilton
James Hamilton
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Causing Nothing But Trouble [James, Anyone]   Causing Nothing But Trouble [James, Anyone] - Page 5 Clock10Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:59 am

"Your right I am lucky that I had a loving family, but that doesn't mean it was all fun and roses." James replied
Back to top Go down
Ana Hernandez
Ana Hernandez
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Causing Nothing But Trouble [James, Anyone]   Causing Nothing But Trouble [James, Anyone] - Page 5 Clock10Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:52 am

"No te atreves lo que implica que mi familia no es amoroso!" Ana said in an angry tone. "I come from a loving family, too, but that doesn't make a good and sweet girl, stuck to be who she is supposed to be."

[No te atreves lo que implica que mi familia no es amoroso! = Don't you dare implying that my family isn't loving!]
Back to top Go down
James Hamilton
James Hamilton
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Causing Nothing But Trouble [James, Anyone]   Causing Nothing But Trouble [James, Anyone] - Page 5 Clock10Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:16 am

James watched her, "I'm not implying anything Ana" he replied
Back to top Go down
Ana Hernandez
Ana Hernandez
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Causing Nothing But Trouble [James, Anyone]   Causing Nothing But Trouble [James, Anyone] - Page 5 Clock10Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:45 pm

"Sure sounded like that, though. Still, I ain't sorry for changing my lifestyle. This is a teenage thing. I know better than to stay on the streets all my life." Ana said to him.
Back to top Go down
James Hamilton
James Hamilton
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Causing Nothing But Trouble [James, Anyone]   Causing Nothing But Trouble [James, Anyone] - Page 5 Clock10Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:40 pm

James nodded a bit, then turned to leave
Back to top Go down
Ana Hernandez
Ana Hernandez
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Causing Nothing But Trouble [James, Anyone]   Causing Nothing But Trouble [James, Anyone] - Page 5 Clock10Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:14 am

Ana watched him, then sighed a bit and left his office to go back home.
Back to top Go down
James Hamilton
James Hamilton
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Causing Nothing But Trouble [James, Anyone]   Causing Nothing But Trouble [James, Anyone] - Page 5 Clock10Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:06 pm

James saw her leave
Back to top Go down
Ana Hernandez
Ana Hernandez
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Causing Nothing But Trouble [James, Anyone]   Causing Nothing But Trouble [James, Anyone] - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:04 pm

Ana left the crime lab and headed back to Little Havana.
Back to top Go down
James Hamilton
James Hamilton
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Causing Nothing But Trouble [James, Anyone]   Causing Nothing But Trouble [James, Anyone] - Page 5 Clock10Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:58 pm

James got back to work after she left, not knowing that he would have more run ins with her down the road
Back to top Go down
Ana Hernandez
Ana Hernandez
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Causing Nothing But Trouble [James, Anyone]   Causing Nothing But Trouble [James, Anyone] - Page 5 Clock10Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:30 pm

A few days later....

Ana was at the park again, with her best friend Kiki. Intentionally they just wanted to sit on her blanket on the grass, enjoying the warm Miami sun, but someone thought that they didn't deserve a calm and quiet day at the park.
Back to top Go down
James Hamilton
James Hamilton
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Causing Nothing But Trouble [James, Anyone]   Causing Nothing But Trouble [James, Anyone] - Page 5 Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:10 am

James was at the park with his son, walking down the path when he saw Ana and her friend
Back to top Go down
Ana Hernandez
Ana Hernandez
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Causing Nothing But Trouble [James, Anyone]   Causing Nothing But Trouble [James, Anyone] - Page 5 Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:30 am

The two friends were listening to a portable radio, playing spanish music, but not loud enough to disturb other people. They were looked at people passing by and talking, just having fun, not intending on bothering someone.
Back to top Go down
James Hamilton
James Hamilton
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Causing Nothing But Trouble [James, Anyone]   Causing Nothing But Trouble [James, Anyone] - Page 5 Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:17 pm

James smiled a bit when he saw them, at the same time, a second guy came up and started to harass them, "Your in my spot!" he yelled
Back to top Go down
Ana Hernandez
Ana Hernandez
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Causing Nothing But Trouble [James, Anyone]   Causing Nothing But Trouble [James, Anyone] - Page 5 Clock10Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:48 am

Ana and Kiki looked up at the guy, Ana having a serious face.
"Oh? I didn't see a name on the grass." she said to the guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Causing Nothing But Trouble [James, Anyone]   Causing Nothing But Trouble [James, Anyone] - Page 5 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Causing Nothing But Trouble [James, Anyone]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5