CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexa Delgado
Alexa Delgado

Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 4 Clock10Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:48 am

Ali couldn't get her eyes off the man beside. She noticed her sister finishing 'teaching' Michey and knew they're up to poker game. Trying not to gaze too far off the bottle she sneaked a closer glance at Jane's outfit.
Strip poker...
She grinned, enough to play off of him but not less than needed.

She knew that poker was awesome game, played with Flack and Danny but at the moment it seemed faded a bit. But her promised teacher was just there, right beside.

Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 4 Clock10Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:56 am

Michelle came back inside with Sammy on her heels.

Her 'episode' was over and she was geared up for fun. Promised not to poke Jane anymore, at least until he's healed from the bike incident.

Coming into living room first thing she spotted was Ali...

"OH my! What do I see?" she said getting closer. "Do we have 'McDreamy' here? Really?" girl inspected Alexa's glassy gaze towards her beloved 'psychic'.

"And do we have some ganging up here? Planning on some spell to use for game?" Mich turned to Maddy and Ry, rummaging though box and fishing out her tequila-vodka cocktail.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 4 Clock10Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:08 pm

Patrick looked up at Mich in fake surprise, then glanced at Ali, who looked rather 'glassy'.
Girl was spaced out and he knew she has been staring at him all the time. Poor thing was totally in love. Flattering but he didn't know what to make out of it. Sure these people were his friends and he'd grown to love them just like he loved CBI team. But here he could felt something more. Family. True family. Something he'd missed for years.

Maybe having Michi push him down the stairs was the much needed push for him to see past Red John and actually see the world around in completely different light. Maybe her driving into him with her bicycle was the best that could've happened in past several years.

These people had such an effect on him. Healing effect. They were starting to heal him. And slowly he was starting to let them mend his broken heart and crashed soul. He was becoming a different, better person with them.

He grinned at them and flopped down the rest of his drink, and went over for new bottle, still with a huge grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 4 Clock10Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:10 pm

"You, Sam and me. Against those two. Sound fair; I'm sure we can beat them," she said with a grin. "We'll poker them right out of their clothes." She wondered for a moment whether it'd be a bit awkward if that actually happened, then decided she wouldn't care much either way.

She giggled. "It's not that secret a crush," she told him. "Snape's seriously nommy," she added with a grin.
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 4 Clock10Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:59 am

"Who's against who?" Sam asked bringing the cards and snacks in.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 4 Clock10Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:17 am

"Pro's vs. Geeks" girl teased her 'sister' with an evil looking smirk.

"I can smell your lil' lad has slight poker prob and she's really glued to my blondey-cookie-plushey." Michi glared at rather scared-looking Ali who was almost ready to slip under his three piece vest to hide.
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 4 Clock10Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:25 am

"Ooookay." Sam said slowly. "Right, whatever, MJ. So we're teaming up, as I see. So Patty, Ali and Ry vs. Michi, Maddy and me? Is that right?" Sam asked walking off to get more stuff for game.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 4 Clock10Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:59 pm

"Traitor," Madison teased Ryan. "You were supposed to be on my team. Well, no matter, I have the two awesome girls on my team, and I have a feeling we just may win...." Her competitive streak was coming out in her and she couldn't help but grin as she took another sip of her vodka, waiting for Sam to return with the poker stuff.
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 4 Clock10Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:20 pm

Sam returned back to room and eyed the group. "Ya know? I think I might change my mind. I think he better belongs to your team. We want to stay clothed and having one charming 'poker face' vs three sneaky ones can be more fun." she said to Maddy. "Make sure you have something to show when you'll clothes-less." Sammy patted glaring Ryan with a cheeky grin on her face.
Fun.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 4 Clock10Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:49 pm

"Sam! I'll bite you." he whined.

"Na-huh." he turned to Maddy. "We're team, remember. I'm not letting her to un-dress me." he winked at Maddy and discarded yet another bottle.

He noticed Sam rolling eyes at him. Was he drunk already?
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 4 Clock10Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:01 am

"You guys are going down," Maddy said to Sam with a grin, but not meanly. Some people got mean when competitive, but not her. "Well, going to strip anyway," she added, finishing off her bottle and going to get another.
Seeing Ryan grabbing another bottle, she clinked glasses with him. "Cheers," she said with a smile and took a long sip. She looked over her friends, the grin on her face permanent now. Such a fun night already and it had only just begun. It could only get more awesomely insane from here.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 4 Clock10Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:03 pm

"Hell yeah." Mich said with her own evil grin, her eyes gleaming in excitement.

From afar she spotted Jane glancing at her with his slightly wide-eyed gaze. Had she managed to spook the mister-I'm-brave-and-safe? She grinned even more.

"So folks, lets pull out those cards and start the fun rollin'." girl said throwing off her now empty bottle and grabbed the cards.

"Newbies stay tuned with master and don't forget where your zippers and buttons are." she added glancing at Ali and Sammy, who weren't that mastered at the game.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 4 Clock10Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:11 pm

"Michi, do the honours of being our very first dealer of the night, will you?" Maddy said with a grin. "Otherwise Mr Psychic over there might use his powers to see through the backs of the cards," she teased Jane with a grin.

At her zips and buttons comment, Maddy laughed. "And don't be afraid if either members of the opposite team or your own are forced to help you out of them..."
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 4 Clock10Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:26 pm

"Sure thing Miss Maddy. I'm sure our psych-me-out don't want this game to get off hand." she smirked at rather hurt looking Jane who grabbed another bottle.
'Good, good, Jane', Mich thought to herself casting a knowing glance at Ry and Maddy.

"Ah, me worried. I don't mind him to strip me but I prefer to let someone more experienced find my zippers, if I knew they're still where I left them." girl said sheepishly, starting to deal cards.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 4 Clock10Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:55 pm

Patrick sipped from his next bottle.
"Hey missy, you hurt my feelings there. I'm not that bad." Jane teased while girl dealt cards.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Delgado
Alexa Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 4 Clock10Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:07 pm

"Just drink it off and you'll be fine. Or should I call Lisbon to tell you to suck it up or she'll shoot you?" Ali poked Jane a bit in his side, not hard but only for him to get the point.

She greatly knew what the other 'team' wanted. At least the girls. Ryan was rather soft already. And she knew herself to get a new idea.
But only if she's into the game again.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 4 Clock10Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:20 am

Ryan just rolled his eyes in a mock annoyance.

He usually wasn't like this, well at least not when sober, but now he couldn't stop the images from entering his little fantasy corner of his mind.

He felt humiliated my his own alcohol induced thoughts that crept up after the whole banter about stripped Jane.

While his sister dealt cards, and he was thankful for that, he drowned another bottle's remnants and was already hanging onto another one.

'This gonna hurt in the morning', his sanity scolded but he just needed to get other thoughts in his head.
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 4 Clock10Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:37 am

Sam snorted at Ryan's weird expression and strange glances towards the cute psychic, who actually wasn't one but they kept going on by that due to Michi's twisted mind.

Now she was glaring at her cards trying to put on her best poker face despite hilariousity that literally sprinkled from the guy next to her. And her sister was still wearing that 'melted' expression glued on her face.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 4 Clock10Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:56 pm

Maddy couldn't help but giggle a bit at Ryan's expression. "I hope your poker face is better than that Ryan," she teased him. She took the bottle from him. "A) We need you relatively undrunk if we want to keep our clothes on, and b) if you keep drinking you'll have one nasty hangover tomorrow," she told him, drinking the bottle herself instead, before patting him on the head.

"Michi, any specific 'experienced person' you'd prefer to help you out of your zippers?" she joked.

She relaxed a bit once she picked up her cards, making her face devoid of emotion, not wanting to lose.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 4 Clock10Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:15 pm

Michelle let out a laugh at Ryan's weird expression, finally finished with cards, and sat down.

"Stop killing my laughing organs, Mr Wolfe." she mumbled stopping the laughing gig.

"He just can't take eyes off of 'PeeJee'.'' girl announced. "Sorry Jane you're too hot for us today. Couldn't you just grab Cho or Rigsby with you. Then at least it'd be fun to watch drunken Cho to came alive." she teased and put on her special version of poker face and stared into her cards. "Wannsin Ich weiß, aber gut." she muttered more to her cards and slipped a glance at Jane who now trottled down his current bottle. Smirk on her face grew bigger, 'yay, keep it going golden boy'.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 4 Clock10Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:42 pm

"Wha...?" Ryan managed to squeeze out before the bottle went away and Mich's comment slowly reached his brain. "NO I am not! Gee MJ!" he yelped almost throwing his cards at cheeky girl.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 4 Clock10Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:03 pm

Patrick smirked. "Hey Maddy, don't get that little squirrel in too much hopes. I am even afraid to know who she wants to trace her zippers." Jane said and then turned to his cards as the hazel-eyed man finally broke from his stupor.

Luckily his bottle was still full enough to hide behind it...
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 4 Clock10Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:30 am

Maddy patted Ryan's hand. "It's ok to be perving at Jane. We all are, so you'd be all left out if you didn't join the party," she told him teasingly, laughing at the whole conversation.

She chuckled at Patrick's comment. "I think it's kinda obvious, isn't it, who she wants," she told him with a slight smirk, finishing her bottle and grabbing another.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 4 Clock10Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 am

"Oh my." Patrick moaned hearing Maddy. "Seriously people, did somebody tried to hypnotize you?" he showed from behind the bottle turning slightly red.

He almost wanted to melt into cushions.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 4 Clock10Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:46 am

"Oh so I am supposed to stare at him like that?" Ryan's eyes widened. "OK where did I put my brain? Oh right, some little worm stole 'em while I was out and injected some stuff that turned me into weird-walking-pervert." he growled from his cards.
"No offence Jane, but my mind is confusing me enough to make me think I've lost my brain somewhere." he ranted on while death-glaring at Michelle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 4 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next