CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) Empty
PostSubject: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) Clock10Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:13 pm

Madison parked her car in the high school car park, not wishing to get out yet. She watched as the students ambled across the school grounds, sleepy-eyed and reluctant to get to class. Not that she blamed them.

The rumour was that this school was cursed, for many teachers and students had gone missing. One of them turned up dead. So now Maddy along with some other CSIs were there undercover, posing as teachers.

Since the bad reputation, it was easy to get teaching positions here and the principal had hired her in a heartbeat. She gave a sigh to prepare herself and got out of the car, following the students into school. First day as a Chemistry teacher. She hoped that all would go well.
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) Clock10Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:23 pm

Ava woke up earlier than expected that morning. It seemed like her new undercover job didn't let her sleep too much. But she felt fresh and she knew that with a coffee she would feel awesome. Today was her first day as a teacher at a high-school that seemed cursed. A sport teacher, more exactly. Many of the missings and murders had happened around the gym or after sport classes, so one of them had to take this. As she was sporty and she loved being active, she decided to do that. This way, she could stay fit and feel good while working. She didn't know how the students were going to be though, and how she would get on with them. She hoped that she wouldn't have problems with them; that was the last thing she needed.

She parked her car in front of the school and smiled a bit as she got out of it. It felt like her high-school and college days, only that now, she was the teacher. She looked around and spotted Madison. It seemed like they started at the same time that day. She walked up to her with a smile on her face. "Hello, professor," she greeted with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) Clock10Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:30 pm

Madison whirled around, then smiled. "Hi, Professor Smith. Ready to torture some students?" she joked. Sports had always been her worst at school. She knew that Ava was going to enjoy being a sports teacher until they caught whoever was behind it. As they began to head to the building she asked, "What's on the gym plan today?"
Back to top Go down
Lexie Clarke
Lexie Clarke

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) Clock10Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:35 pm

Lexie took a sip of his coffee, reading over the teaching plan for the day. He was going to be having a mixture of classes, both junior and senior. This was going to be interesting. Rumour around MDPD was that whoever was behind this, and the two main suspects were the principal and vice-principal, had been seducing staff and fears were that the same was happening to the students before they all disappeared.
Of course the school simply said that the teachers had switched jobs, moved out of state, but as the CSIs had learned, this was simply not true. The trail started and ended here at this school and they were determined to catch the creep behind it.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) Clock10Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:36 pm

Ava gave Maddy a mischevious grin when she asked that. "Always," she said with a nod. She hadn't decided yet if she was going to be a tough teacher or not, but she was probably going to be a pretty strict one. When Madison asked about the gym plan, Ava shrugged with a smile. "Hard things," she said. "Things you wouldn't be able to do in a million years," she teased, knowing how much her friend hated sport.
Back to top Go down
Maya Lewis
Maya Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) Clock10Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:41 pm

Maya couldn't help but smile as she navigated the corridors to get to the staffroom. It felt a bit strange to her to be back at a high-school, but she knew that she was going to enjoy it because it meant teaching her favourite subject - history.
She watched the students, most of them giving her wary glances and after a moment she realised their confusion - if there were new teachers, chances were they'd soon disappear. No one was safe at this school it seemed.
Finally finding the staffroom she was surprised to see Lexie there; she had no idea he'd be teaching there also. "Hello professor. And what subject will you be teaching these little horrors?" she asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) Clock10Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:44 pm

Maddy laughed. "So, for first class they're going to be climbing the ropes and then a good ol' game of volleyball," she replied, remembering her own P.E classes back at school. "They're sure to love you," she teased. "Although in my defense, I'm not a complete sporting-outcast. I can be sporty when I wish. You my dear have never seen me fence yet."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) Clock10Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:46 pm

Ava chuckled a bit. "Yeah, they'll just adore me," she said sarcastically, then looked back at Maddy. "What are you going to teach?"
Back to top Go down
Lexie Clarke
Lexie Clarke

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) Clock10Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:51 pm

Lexie looked up and smiled seeing Maddy's sister. "Hey now, you can't go around calling your students little horrors, Miss Lewis. That's just unprofessional," he teased her, getting up and pouring her a cup of coffee. "I'm teaching music. Maddy begged me to teach them to play some Rammstein song while they're under my care, but I don't know," he said with a laugh, handing her the mug. "And yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Maya Lewis
Maya Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) Clock10Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:59 pm

Maya laughed, giving a nod of thanks as she accepted the coffee. "That sounds exactly like something my sister would do. I'm glad that you got the position and not her. Otherwise all you'd hear from the music department would be "Mein Land" and "Spieluhr". It'll be enough to drive anyone insane," she said with a giggle. "I get to teach history. It's gonna be fun," she told him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) Clock10Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:03 pm

"Chemistry. I had to brush up on all the chem I learned from uni, but I think I can outsmart the teens," she said with a smile. "And I'll be a substitute English teacher if someone gets sick or something..." Then realising that 'getting sick' would probably be the same as them disappearing off the radar forever, she added, "But I hope it won't come to that."
Back to top Go down
Lexie Clarke
Lexie Clarke

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) Clock10Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:26 pm

He grinned. "Oh she's not that bad," he told her. "And you get used to the Rammstein-ness. They're quite hot, actually, which makes for nice concert-DVD-viewing," he told her with a laugh. Hearing that she's teaching history he smiled. "Sounds like we have ourselves a complete history-lover here. You get to teach the kiddies who beheaded who, when where and why; and who signed what, when where and why," he added jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) Clock10Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:48 pm

"Chemistry?" Ava asked with a smile. "Yeah, that has been Chinese to me for a long time. Not anymore, but in high-school, it was a nightmare," she said, as they both entered the doors of the school.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) Clock10Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:03 pm

Maddy giggled. "Well I'd hope that it was more English to you know," she teased. "Otherwise I don't think I'd want you going anywhere crime-scenes and the lab." She looked around quickly, making sure no one was listening to the conversation. For a moment she'd forgotten that they were undercover and mentally kicked herself for it. "Let's go find a nice cup of coffee, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) Clock10Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:06 pm

Ava chuckled with a slight nod. "With time, it turned into English," she smiled, remembering how much she hated Chemistry in her year as a freshman, for example. She nodded to Madison. She could use a coffee, even though she had just had one at home. She checked her watch. In about fifteen minutes they were going to start. She was a bit nervous, but also excited about this experience.
Back to top Go down
Lexie Clarke
Lexie Clarke

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) Clock10Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:43 pm

Lexie looked up in surprise as Madison came into the room with Ava. He'd seen the blonde around MDPD but the two had never really talked. "More professors after coffee?" he asked with a smile as he got up and searched for some mugs. "The coffee's not amazing, but it's decent," he said, handing them a cup of steaming coffee each.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) Clock10Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:47 pm

Ava smiled as she saw Lexie and Maya there as well. She had heard that the four of them would be in this, but she didn't know if there would also be anyone else. She nodded and smiled towards the guy as she took the mug of coffee from him. She had seen him around MDPD, but they had never worked together, they hadn't even talked. "Thank you," she said. "I'm Ava, by the way. Ava Smith."
Back to top Go down
Alexa Delgado
Alexa Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) Clock10Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:26 pm

Alexa wasn't yet completely back to unit, but with few words and help from Jane at office, she was assigned to the strange case. As the few others from team went as teachers, she could only pick student.

Since being found in Glades things were quite difficult for her, but Ali was fighter. She was shadowing everyone back at lab and station along their 'new' consultant.

But she still remembered being a student. And enjoyed it.

And who's the second best choice for undercover if it was about students?
Ali grinned at herself while rummaged through her locker.

"Ah, great, sports." she muttered seeing her plan. But there's music as well for the day. Michi and Patty knew she liked singing. And with teacher like Lexie she already sensed fun lessons.
Back to top Go down
Lexie Clarke
Lexie Clarke

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) Clock10Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:36 am

"Lexie Clarke. Nice to meet you." Downing the rest of his coffee he looked at his watch. "I'm off. I still need to find the classroom without getting lost," he said with a grin, waving at the trio and departing.
As he walked, he noticed familiar blue hair, its owner with her head in a locker. He hoped this was who he thought it was because otherwise that would be an awkward mistake. He came up behind her, slightly clearing his throat. "Miss Alexa. Nice to see you here also," he told her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Delgado
Alexa Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) Clock10Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:23 am

Ali spun around at the familiar voice speaking to her.
"Oh, Mr Clarke." she nearly blushed. "Nice to see you here too. I see this gonna be fun time." Alexa said closing her locker after putting all the books in her bag. "Never thought I'll be doing this again." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lexie Clarke
Lexie Clarke

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) Clock10Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:29 am

Lexie nodded. "It will be heaps of fun, I think." As they walked he asked, "So do you have music then, with me?" He thought it would be nice to teach a class where he already knew someone. He laughed. "Trust me, I didn't think I'd be back here either. I don't think the others did either... We'll make our own club. The 'Never-thought-I'd-be-back-at-school' club," he added with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Delgado
Alexa Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) Clock10Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:53 am

"Of course it'll be." she smiled, knowing that she also had a job to do, not just fun.

"Ah, yes I do. And can't wait for it already. Will we be singing Rammstein?" Ali asked already knowing the answer.

"Oh sure, club sounds fun. Really fits. Bet, Michi is regretting her bet now. She'd be helluva student. Luckily I got better poker face." Alexa laughed, recalling how they placed a bet and she won four 'masters' like flick.
"I hope nobody will have anything against Jane lurking around. I suggested him to play some secret role. But we couldn't imagine him being teacher so maybe he could be janitor. I heard they're looking for one."
Back to top Go down
Lexie Clarke
Lexie Clarke

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) Clock10Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:01 pm

He laughed. "Have you been talking to Maddy or something? She also demanded I teach you guys something Rammstein," he replied. "But yes, I might teach you one Rammstein song, just to keep you two happy."

Lexie smiled. "Well you could try enrolling her as a student here too. Though you two would probably wreck such insane havoc on the school," he teased her.

He couldn't help but laugh. He'd met Jane a couple of times and he really couldn't imagine him as a janitor. "I'm pretty sure no one will mind. The more the merrier, really. Except for some reason I fully can't see him in a janitor role. He'd have to give up his suits..."
Back to top Go down
Alexa Delgado
Alexa Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) Clock10Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:32 pm

"Sure. But I'd demand it myself because that music is so adorable. Or Oomph, those guys are totally rolling. Maybe you shoul start up something 'Glee-club' style to make students rolling. It must be fun." she smiled.

"Oh I better keep her away. That little monster can cause trouble by falling too much into role. Plus her hearing aid kinda sucks lately." Ali hoped the girl won't kill her for letting this out. Or at least save worst pranks.

She laughed at the thought of Jane being janitor in his three-piece. "Yeah it'd be too weird having janitor like that walking around. Unless he hypnotises everyone around. Which wouldn't be the worst thing to happen. Maybe we'd save lot of time investigating if staff is involved." Ali shrugged thinking about it. "But I'll talk to him about dressing style. Doubt he'd mind little changes. He looks stunning in every clothing and he can just take your eyes off of his clothes just easily." she knew that for sure. Ever since meeting him she had certain problems keeping her eyes off him. That guy definately had something magical about him.

She mentally slapped herself. Don't get unprofessional, she scolded herself.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) Clock10Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:01 pm

Ava took another sip of coffee and glanced at her watch. "Oh!" she exclaimed. "I gotta go. First class," she said. She was already dressed in a pair of large army pants and a black short-sleeved shirt, just perfect for the sports class. In a way, she couldn't wait for this first class, to see how it was going to be and how the students would act towards her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next