CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) - Page 3 Clock10Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:38 pm

The boy and those who had started laughing suddenly stopped at the teacher's look. Things were getting serious and he understood that he had probably gone a bit too far. He swallowed hard and leaned back into his chair with no other words. Loraine though, gave Madison a faint smile before starting to write on the board.

Ava smiled with a small nod. "Good," she said, before stepping away from him. "Okay class," she said. "We'll start today's class with the warm-up. First of all, slowly jog around the gym. Move!"
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) - Page 3 Clock10Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:57 pm

Madison smiled to herself as she turned to the board, watching the girl write. Thank goodness there was at least one smart person in the class; there was still hope for the teenage race then, she thought with a grin. She liked seeing students who were either smart or enjoyed learning. "You might want to note this down," she added as an afterthought to the class. Loraine was probably the best person to casually chat to about the disappearances, she mused, watching the girl silently writing. Maybe Brian too. Realising that the girl had done more than the required three as she snapped out of her reverie, she quickly said, "You don't have to do more than you want to..."

The grumbling arose, but from the girls. The guys began the easy jog, chatting away quietly between themselves while the girls lagged behind, not wanting to run and spoil their appearance by sweating. It'd always been this way, and Andrews had just learned to ignore them. "Yo Casey, hurry up!" James called to a pretty blonde as he jogged past. "Or will you wreck your manicure somehow by running?" he added teasingly, his eyes flicking to Ava for just a moment.
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) - Page 3 Clock10Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:16 pm

Loraine her eyes from the board and smiled to Madison. "Thank you," she said, as she closed the marker and put it away. "I like Chemistry anyway." However, surprinsingly, no one in the class said anything else, no one called her McGeek and no one started to bully her again for what she said.

Ava rolled her eyes when she saw how spoiled the girls were. In her opinion, the gym class was one of the best classes, because you could move a little and release the stress. For her, sport had always been relaxing, so she was really annoyed by the way the girls acted towards it. Her eyes flicked to James, before she looked at the pretty blonde. "He's right, Casey," she said raising an eyebrow. "Speed up!"
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) - Page 3 Clock10Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:49 pm

Madison smiled. "I'm glad there's someone who enjoys the subject," she replied. Her eyes lit up. "Ooh, we should make sherbet as a class project some time. And hokey pokey," she said suddenly with a grin as she remembered her high school science days. The days when they got to make experiments, especially edible ones were always her favourite. Plus she figured it might make the kids enjoy the class more.

Casey just rolled her eyes, speeding up the tiniest bit. She hated being told what to do at the best of times, and being ordered around by a perky blonde which had all the guys drooling was not something she was going to endure lightly. "She's one to talk," she muttered to her friend next to her. "I don't see her running," she added with a toss of her hair.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) - Page 3 Clock10Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:56 pm

Loraine smiled with a nod. She already liked the new teacher. She was so young and full of life and she knew how to speak to students so she was friendly and strict at the same time. She got to her place. She could still feel some eyes glaring at her or some lips pulling into a mocking smirk, but at least they didn't say anything anymore.

Ava chuckled a bit, hearing the girl's words. In high-school, there had always been those few girls who didn't like to exercise and who didn't want to ruin their appearance sweating or anything. "I ran when I had to," Ava replied to the girl. "Now, you are the one who has to do that and, I must say, you're not too good at that." Then, she turned her eyes to the others. "Now run with your knees up!"
Back to top Go down
Alexa Delgado
Alexa Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) - Page 3 Clock10Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:29 pm

"Rockin' off the beats." Alexa grinned at the image of two red-heads.

"Or with Mr-poor-janitor. If this had been a boarding school someplace far away from civilization, I'd be agreed on janitor's too." she said feeling this had to be fun time. She really didn't care about the students, not when she had such a great people around.

"Need help at first day already?" she teased poor blonde who glared daggers at her. "Mr-clumsiness forgot how to walk or something." she said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) - Page 3 Clock10Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:04 am

Jane grinned back. "Just not expecting these things so heavy." he tried to get them all into the thing with wheels. Luckily Michi showed all the cleaning technics so he won't look stupid.

"Yeah yeah, laugh about the poor man in janitor's form. Make sure you show 'em I'm nothing more than silly old man with too heavy broom." Jane teased in mock hurt.

But he really didn't expect janitor's things being so heavy and rather uncomfortable to carry on.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) - Page 3 Clock10Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:05 am

She watched the class, glad that they'd shut up about Loraine. "Get your books out and start drawing this. Otherwise we won't have enough time for the fun chemistry explosion experiments I had planned for you guys today," she told them, turning to the board to finish writing up the table.

James and his boys smirked at Ava's reply to Casey. Finally someone was there to but the queen bee in her place. "Ooh, burn Case," he told her with a smirk, jogging past her again. "No fun without Andrews letting you off the hook now, is it?"
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) - Page 3 Clock10Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:24 pm

The students started to write what was on the table. Afterall, the explosion experiments were always fun, weren't they?

Ava looked at the blonde girl for a moment. She knew that type; she knew it and she hated it. Probably the queen bee of the school, the one boys want and the girls want to be like. She had always hated queen bees. Not because they were popular, but because they were so stupid, so selfish, yet everyone loved them. She smiled to herself when she heard James's words. She knew it was not appropriate for a teacher to do that, but she couldn't help herself.
"Okay, now stop!" she said. "Get into formation for gymnastics."
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) - Page 3 Clock10Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:41 pm

Madison watched them writing away, chatting away quietly to themselves. Truth be told she didn't have anything involving explosions planned, but how hard would that be with her knowledge for the subject...? She went into the store-room just off the classroom to try and locate supplies.

Snickers rose up from the girls, while the boys looked at her incredulously. "Gymnastics? But Miss that's so girly," they whined.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) - Page 3 Clock10Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:20 pm

The students remained in the class and once Madison got out of the room, a real chaos started. It was, afterall, one of the few things they were good at.

Ava raised an eyebrow, and a smile pulled on her lips. "So?" she asked lowly.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) - Page 3 Clock10Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:00 pm

Maddy's eyes bugged out as she heard the amount of noise after just a minute of her absence. She went back. "I can see why you're teacher left. You lot would drive anyone insane!" she called out, raising her voice to be heard. "You lot are a zoo, not a classroom. And last time I checked, allowing zoo animals to handle chemicals, and volatile ones at that wasn't allowed," she said, looking over her class, a steely look in her eyes. "So until you start behave like actual people, the experiments are going to be cancelled."

The boys swallowed, remembering what happened to those that talked back. But someone obviously didn't care: "So, what they're saying, if you bothered to read between the lines," Casey broke out. "Is that they don't want to do something that wussy," she said to Ava, a challenging look in her eye.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) - Page 3 Clock10Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:09 am

The students suddenly stopped, frozen in their places. They had done that before to other teachers, but none of them had reacted like that. The chaos from earlier suddenly turned into a scared silence. Loraine was the first and only one to speak. "We are sorry, Miss Lewis," she said. "It won't happen again."

Ava narrowed her eyes when Casey started to speak. She really didn't like this girl. What she hated most about this job as a teacher, was that she could not apply the fighting techniques she used with suspects. "Get out of the gym," she told the girl, but then changed her mind. "No, actually," she said. "30 push-ups. Then you get out."
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) - Page 3 Clock10Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:07 am

Maddy smiled. "Good." She slowly walked the length of the front of the class, watching her students. "One thing you'll quickly learn from me - I don't tolerate idiocy. When you're supposed to do something, you do it. I don't mind chatter, hell, I'd hate it if it was always as silent as this. However there is a fine line between having fun in a class, and creating havoc. I don't want to take away all the fun stuff from Chem like mixing chemicals to get pretty new colours and making explosions. Because when I was you, that was one of the few things that got me through the subject. But I won't let a class that are acting like 5-year-olds handle chemicals," she told them. "So either behave, or we'll just have to do all the boring theory with no fun. Your choice."

Casey's mouth dropped open. "You can't do that! You can't just kick me out for speaking my mind!" she protested, her eyes blazing. "And I'm not doing the push-ups. I have weak arms..."
The gym had turned deadly silent as everyone watched this stand-off. "Casey, what the hell are you doing? Shut up already," James muttered to her. She'd always been like this - used to getting her own way and being difficult to those who had the guts to refuse her. All eyes were going from Ava to Casey and back.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) - Page 3 Clock10Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:48 am

All the students just remained silent. They didn't know what to say in front of that, they couldn't say anything. The one who got up though, to the surprise of everyone else, was Brian. "I am sorry," he said. "And I know that they are sorry too. It won't happen again." He knew that he had just repeated Loraine's words, but coming from him, they sounded surprising, maybe even a bit weird.

Ava crossed her arms over her chest and raised an eyebrow. "Oh yes, I can do that," she told her. "Because I am the teacher, and you are my student. So you can go reflect on this idea outside."
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) - Page 3 Clock10Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:02 pm

Maddy's eyebrows when she saw that it was Brian that spoke. Well that was a surprise. But she smiled at him. "Good. Then we can continue with the explosions..."

Casey crossed her arms across her chest defiantly. "And if I refuse to go? You can't physically kick me out."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) - Page 3 Clock10Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:07 pm

The students started to slowly relax and take notes, now that Madison seemed to be good again.

"No, I can't," Ava said calmly. "But I can talk to the headmaster and make sure that he takes care of you."
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) - Page 3 Clock10Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:13 pm

She smiled seeing them relax then went back to the supply-room. Quickly finding the stuff she needed, she brought it out, placing it all on a nearby workbench, waiting for the students to finish off.

Casey rolled her eyes. "Whatever. I don't even know why I took this stupid class." Turning on her heel she grabbed her bag and stalked out. The rest of the class turned to Ava with wide eyes: no one had ever told Casey off - she was like the queen bee around the school. James looked at her with awe and respect in his eyes. "Nice one Miss. Really," he said to her softly, though in the quiet gym the whole class heard.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) - Page 3 Clock10Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:25 pm

The students finished what they had to do, then turned their eyes back to the new teacher, waiting for further information.

Ava didn't say anything else to Casey; she just followed her with her eyes as she grabbed her bag and went out of the gym. Then, she turned her eyes back to the other students, who seemed surprised, maybe even shocked at what she had done. She winked to James and smiled slightly. "Okay, if everyone else plans on acting like she did, you can get out of here right now." When no one got out, she nodded. "Good. Now girls, what do you want to play? Handball, volleyball?" she asked, deciding that maybe she should just make them feel good and do what they wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) - Page 3 Clock10Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:28 pm

Madison smiled. "Now, dear Chem students, time for the fun stuff. Time to blow stuff up and make pretty colours!" she said with a laugh. "Right, gather round while I show you what to do, then I'll let you loose on your own."

James blushed slightly when Ava winked at him. Man she was cool. The girls looked at each other, surprised. The teacher never asked them what they wanted to do. "Vo-Volleyball, Miss..." came a tentative reply from a pretty red-head at the back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) - Page 3 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3