CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:43 pm

At Ava's exclamation, Madison checked her own watch, her eyes growing wide. "Can't be late! Good luck hun!" she called out to Ava as she scooped up her books and began to head to the science labs. First period chemistry - fun, she thought with a bit of sarcasm. At least they were seniors and wouldn't be too much trouble.
She was looking rather professional, she thought, in a black pencil skirt and white shirt. Professional and just a hint of sexy. If seduction needed to happen, bring it on.
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:46 pm

Ava quickly glanced over her schedule. Her first class was with the seniors. Great, she thought sarcastically. She had always thought that the seniors were the worst. Her high-school class had been the worst in the senior year. They had been like the crazy people of the school, and not in a good, innocent way. So, she thought that they would probably be the same, so she didn't know exactly how she would deal with them.
As she got in front of the gym's door, she took a deep breath before entering. Here we go, she thought to herself and opened the door. The students were already there.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:07 pm

Her class was already seated as she came in and she looked around them. Nothing scary - but then again, she of all people knew that looks could be misleading. She gave a smile. "Hello class. I'm your new Chem teacher. Obviously. Miss Lewis," she told them, looking around the teens, feeling ever-so-slightly uneasy at some of the looks some guys were giving her. She cleared her throat slightly. "Today I just want to do a re-cap test to see how much you guys know. Lame, I know, but it'll give me a better view of where you guys are up to..."
Back to top Go down
Lexie Clarke
Lexie Clarke

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:19 pm

Lexie chuckled. "Well, adorable isn't exactly the word I'd use to describe Rammstein. But their music is pretty awesome. And the members are quite hot," he said with a laugh. His eyes lit up. "A Glee Club sounds like so much fun! I'd get to be like Mr Schue," he said with a laugh. "A Rock Glee Club sounds even better. So Puck mixed with Schuester." He grinned. "Yep, I'll be an epic teacher."

He thought for a moment about Alexa told him. "Yeah, getting too into the role wouldn't be too good. We are here to work after all..." He looked around then added softly, "But we shouldn't talk about this much out here in the open..."

He nodded when she said that Patrick looked amazing no matter what. "Oh, I know," he said with a grin. "I think he'd even be able to pull off looking hot in a potato sack." He winked at Alexa, "Sounds like someone has developed a little crush..."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:35 pm

When the new Chemistry professor entered the class, the students just stopped from their usual talks and yells and turned to look at her, surprised looks on their faces. It was definetly a change from the old guy who had been teaching Chemistry until then. The boys started to check her out; she was most definetly a hottie. But when they heard about the test, they all rolled their eyes and started to talk. A tall, muscular guy from the last desk got up. He was blond and had green eyes. "Come on, prof," he said, with what seemed like a charming smile. "Why don't we get just to know eachother in the first class?"

As Ava entered the gym, she was glad to see that the students stopped from running around and talking way too loudly. She closed the door with a bang and threw her backpack on a bank pretty far from where she was. She walked up to the centre of the gym, in front of them. She gave a small smile as she looked at them. "Good morning," she said. "As you've probably heard already, your sports teacher, Mr.Andrews, got a...short vacation," she told them, not mentioning anything else. "I'm Ava Smith and we'll work together until he gets back."
Back to top Go down
Alexa Delgado
Alexa Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:18 pm

Ali smirked a bit. "Sure. Music has been my only saviour from the hard times I've been through." then she grinned at thought. "I can't wait to be in that Glee club. I'm literally jumping up and down inside."

"Of course, work. Why I'm having this pile of books here. Studies aren't always throwing paper balls at each other." she said with a knowing wink. She made sure not to talk about the 'real' work.

"Hmm I should try dress him up in potato sack. It'd be fun moment. But I think some uniform would be good." she smiled. "A crush? Come on. Is that even possible?" she raised a brow. "Ah well, maybe you're right." she admitted. It was sure she liked Jane. Very much. The bell suddenly rang informing about first lesson. "Great, gotta go before I'm late."
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:30 pm

Madison raised an eyebrow, biting her cheeks to keep from chuckling. It seemed that the teacher-student fantasy never seemed to grow old with the teenage guys. She dropped the tests on her desk and fixed the boy with a smile, trying to stop a smirk. "Sure. Would be good to know the students I'm teaching. So, why don't you start us all off?" she said to the blonde.

As soon as Ava began to talk, the girls eyed her up, then promptly began to whisper and chatter behind her back. No way a female teacher that looked that good was going to order them around. But the guys upon seeing Ava began to grin, nudging each other. "We should have sent Andrews away on holiday long ago if it meant getting such a hot replacement," a brown-haired boy said to his mate, just loud enough for Ava to hear the words. He turned to her, mischief in his blue eyes. "So, Miss Smith, what will we be 'working' on today?"
Back to top Go down
Lexie Clarke
Lexie Clarke

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:38 pm

Lexie smiled. "I'm glad it's been your saviour," he told her gently. "I've always found that music has a most amazing effect like that. It's gotten me through some tough times too," he confided, for a moment thinking back to Greg. He laughed. "Oh I bet you are. We probably won't be here long enough for me to be able to start one up, but we can always start one up back at base," he told her with a grin. "Oh imagine the fun - us singing 'Don't stop believing' and all of those while dancing down the corridors of the lab," he added with a grin, having made sure no one had been eavesdropping.

He gave a chuckle. "Good student. Maybe you can convince your future classmates do actually do some work then."

Lexie smirked. "Jane in uniform could be very attractive," he joked. "And it'll be our little secret, I won't tell a soul," he told her with a smile, pressing his fingers to his lips. "And if you've got music first, you're going the wrong way," he called out after her, though he wasn't actually sure what class Ali had first.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Delgado
Alexa Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:13 am

Ali sighed softly. "Yeah I never expected that. But so far I've pulled through stuff just fine. Singing really helps."

"Hmm, that's even better idea. I've gotten the impression our home-base is too silent. But at least I can always laugh at our blonde cutie or carrot-head." she made sure to use some coded names just in case.

"If they don't get too mouthy because of my outside." Alexa pointed at her eccentric looks. Outside was one thing, inside- other. Not much different but still.

"I'll be keeping this image in my head for the rest of the day. I almost fear to see him around." laughing she glanced around if Patrick wasn't hiding somewhere.

She stopped dead in her tracks, checking out schedule. "Indeed I have music first." Ali said walking back and hitting her forehead with her hand. "Can't believe I was going to get lost already. I feel like broken compass." she whined. Following Lexie to her first lesson.

If her sis was a total gps she, for all, was a completely broken compass and barely could navigate Ryan's house without getting lost.
Back to top Go down
Lexie Clarke
Lexie Clarke

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:06 am

Lexie nodded in understanding. "Singing is a great healer," he replied. He grinned. "Can you imagine our carrot-head belting out some Glee song? That would be hiliarious!" He changed into Horatio-like attitude for a moment. "Don't stop, believing! Hold on to that feeeeeling!" he sung, whipping off his invisible glasses.

Lexie waved a dismissive hand. "Are you kidding? This school is just like Maddy's old highschool - no one cares what you look like as long as you don't bully them and don't bitch about them. I think you're gonna fit in fine. And don't think about that cutie too much," he teased her. "Otherwise your studies will suffer and that won't be good," he joked.

"Hey, it's ok," he told her kindly. "You're not a broken compass. Do you know how many times I got lost here yesterday when we had to check this place out? Sooo not a good look for a teacher," he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:31 am

The blond guy stuck his hands into his pockets and smirked at that, lazily chewing a piece of gum. "I would love to," he said, taking another few steps towards the new teacher. "My name's Brian. And I am the awesome guy in this school," he added with a wink.

Ava could see the girls whispering to each other. It was making her just a liiittle bit uncomfortable, but she brushed it off. This was not even her job, she was not going to be stopped from anything she had to do to make this all real just because of some high-school kids. She crossed her arms over her chest and raised an eyebrow at the brown-haired boy. "We will do just the normal stuff. An introduction into what actually means sport. You, on the other hand, will start with 50 push-up," she said with an innocent smile.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:51 am

She fought the urge to do a facepalm at the student. "Also the most modest I see," she replied, then with a smirk added, "Nice to meet you Brian. And thanks for being our first volunteer for our periodic-table-drawing work today." She took a step closer to him, holding up a whiteboard marker. "Now, please write up the first six elements," she told him, the smirk still playing on her lips.

The boy's mouth dropped open in protest, while the girls giggled at him and his mates grinned and playfully punched him. "Tough luck, James," they hooted at him. The whole atmosphere would remind one of a zoo. The boy was about to protest then changed his mind, smirking. "50 push-ups you say? No problem," he said with a cheeky grin. "Stand back guys, I'll show you how the pros do it," he said to his guy mates, getting ready to do the push-ups, hopefully somewhat impressing the new teacher in the process.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:43 pm

Brian's eyes widened and his smile faded away. Some of the students started to giggle and talk to each other quietly. He took a few steps back. "You know, I think I could just..." he stuttered, trying to make the teacher let him sit down, as he wasn't exactly the brightest student in the class.

Ava looked at the one called James with a raised eyebrow and a smirk playing on her lips. "Let the guys," she told him. "You'll have to show me what you've got, not them." She looked at him as he got ready for the push-ups. She gave him a smile and a small nod. "Be my guest."
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:58 pm

Madison smiled. "How about the first three then?" she asked, not about to back down on this. "And then you can 'phone a friend' if you want to finish the next three?" she replied, placing the marker in his hand. She smiled, looking him over. She felt slightly sorry for him.

James flexed his arms, then got down, beginning to do the press-ups. After about ten he looked up for a moment, grinning at Ava. "See, like a pro," he said, continuing the exercise.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:03 pm

Brian swallowed hard as he took the marker from Miss Lewis. This woman was hot, but she was definetly a badass. He looked at her and started to speak, instead of writing. "Umm, there were... Hydrogen, helium and...Umm..."

Ava gave James a smile. "You've got 50, so keep going," she told him as he started to talk after only ten. She couldn't help smiling as she remembered her own high-school years, how crazy they were and how many things they had done.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) - Page 2 Clock10Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:00 pm

She smirked. "I'll give you a clue - the third one's usually used as bipolar medication," she told him. She wasn't sure how much of a clue that was for a teenager, but he'd at least learn about one of the elements' uses.

The boy grinned. "Easy," he replied softly, watching her. She was hot and already he had made her smile at him. Points to him. He lost count after another twenty. "How many's that, Miss?" he asked, not stopping as he kept pressing himself. They definitely should have sent Andrews packing long ago.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Delgado
Alexa Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) - Page 2 Clock10Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:19 am

Girl nodded. Singing really was world for her.

"Oh that'd be so epic. Oh you could just dye yours red and then you two'd rock the bells outta our nuthouse." Ali laughed imagining how fun that'd be.

"Really? I haven't made friends yet but I'm glad you enlighten me. I feel relieved now." she brushed her hand against forehead. "Ah he's just too cute. At least I'll have something to bear in my mind in case I get bored." girl shrugged, beaming inwardly.

"Awesome. So we just need to stick together so we won't get lost." Ali smirked.

A sound of something crashing behind spooked her and Alexa spun around to see very handsome blonde curly-head fighting with brooms.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) - Page 2 Clock10Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:01 am

Of course he could've stayed out of this but obviously someone believed he could be useful. And obviously somebody knew how valuable he might turn out. Well of course, if he pulled off his role.

With small bets and few rounds he won his chance to shine over the three others.

Then came the possible roles he could take. Needless to say there weren't many. Either teacher or some minor staff member like janitor.

So there were two choices. And considering his own zone of comfort.

And there he was. In the very good position. Lots of sneaking possibilities with reasonable alibis.

Only problem was his own clumsiness.

"Whoops." he chuckled standing in the middle of the mess he just made.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) - Page 2 Clock10Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:40 am

Brian looked at her, swallowing hard. He knew that he didn't know any Chemistry, but decided to turn this all into something else. He put a smirk on and closed the marker. "I can't say I know that," he said. "But I am pretty awesome at other things."

Ava smiled down to him. When he asked, he had already done fourty push-ups. But, because of the fact that he didn't seem to see her like a real professor, she decided to work him harder and harder in that class. "Fifteen," she smirked. "Keep going."
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) - Page 2 Clock10Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:08 am

Maddy raised an eyebrow at him. "I'll bet. Unfortunately we're not here to do those 'other things'. But stick around after class, I have something in mind for you," she told him, knowing full well that he'd misinterpret the whole thing when all she was planning was to give him some study material. And ask him about their previous teacher.

James's mouth dropped open. "I know I lost track, but I did more than that. More like thirty, Miss Smith." He decided right about now to try and utilise the polite approach. "Please Miss, I'm sure I've done more than that..."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) - Page 2 Clock10Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:10 pm

Brian smirked and winked at the professor. "It will be my pleasure," he said, throwing the marker away. He went back to his desk with a slow, bossy walk and attitude.

Ava smiled to herself when she saw that the guy had finally decided to be polite. Even though he had done only fourty, she nodded. "Fifty," she said. "Now get up."
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) - Page 2 Clock10Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:45 pm

Maddy rolled her eyes as she turned to the board and drew up the first three elements. "So... Any more takers?" she asked with a smile, surveying her students. Surely there would be at least one smart know-it-all in this class. "Really, I don't bite," she added with a slight chuckle.

James stood up. "Thanks Miss," he replied, smiling at her, but more of a thankful smile for letting him finish. "I'll try be quiet to avoid more..." he headed back to his crowd.
"You? Quiet?" his blonde mate hooted with laughter. "You couldn't be quiet if they taped your mouth shut!"
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:21 am

After a few moments of silence, a girl from the first desk got up. She was not very tall and really skinny; her hair was up in a messy ponytail and she had big round glasses. She went shyly towards the teacher and took the marker. "Oh, here's Loraine McGeek, people," a dark-haired boy mocked with a meanish smirk on his face. At that, most of the students started to laugh.

Ava smiled and nodded at James's sudden change of attitude. "Good," she said and looked after him as he got back in line. She was ready to start the class, when she heard the blonde boy near James mocking him. She knew that it was probably just a joke and nothing serious, but she went up to him and posted herself right in front of him. She crossed her arms over her chest and narrowed her eyes. "Would you like to do push-ups as well?" she asked. "I'll make it 100 for you."
Back to top Go down
Lexie Clarke
Lexie Clarke

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:21 pm

Lexie grinned. "I could dye it red... But like an insanely un-natural shade of it, and then we'd be the two most awesomest red-heads in the building," he replied with a laugh, imagining the scene.

"I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends. And if not, you can always become a teacher's pet and hang out with us during breaks," he said with a grin.

At the sound of brooms crashing, Lexie whirled around. He grinned seeing Ali's handsome blonde having trouble already in his role. "Not a very convincing janitor just yet, Mr Jane," Lexie teased him with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) - Page 2 Clock10Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:22 pm

Madison's eyes narrowed at the boy. "Let's see you say that to her when she's a millionaire and you're working for her," she replied curtly to the boy, watching Loraine step up to the board and giving her a smile. "And if you keep your bullying up, you'll be the one to write up the atomic masses of the elements once she's finished," she added, her smirk somewhat evil as she knew that was the hardest task of all. There was no way she was going to tolerate bullying in her class. "And anyone who thinks laughing at the smart kids is funny can join him," she told the class, watching for their reactions.

James bit his cheeks to hide his smile as Ava rounded on his friend. She was such a badass hottie, he decided, watching her. Gym class was actually gonna be interesting, for once, now that she was here. He wondered what exactly she had planned for the lesson today.
The blonde's eyes grew wide. "Um...no... Forget I said anything Miss..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)   Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance) - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Undercover (Ava, Maya, Lexie, anyone else wishing to make an appearance)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next