CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else)   Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:59 pm

She grinned. "Great. And then maybe after, back to mine for some celebratory events," she whispered teasingly in his ear, before bouncing off to chat with Alexa.
"Hey hun. You were great up there. I am so gonna get you up there to sing with me again later," she told her friend with a smile.
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else)   Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:46 am

Sasha was still outside leaning against the wall thinking over what Ry had told her and she didn't know what to do or think at that moment
Back to top Go down
Alexa Delgado
Alexa Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else)   Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:21 am

After two drinks Alexa went outside to smoke, habit that some disliked but she didn't care as long as her friends didn't mind.

She walked outside and lit up a cigarette while enjoyed the calm night air.

It was good to get out at times. Not that she was entirely bored but therapy sessions and rehab stuff made her crazy. And all the things she'd learned about her injuries and what happened with her sister after explosion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else)   Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:39 am

Sasha was close by and she was texting her sister and she thought about everything and thought of disappearing with Kaya.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Delgado
Alexa Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else)   Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:06 am

After few minutes Alexa went back inside to get back to her drink and fun with her new friends.

Also she had some idea she had to talk about with club manager.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else)   Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:10 am

Sasha brought her cell phone out and sent Maddy a message...

" Hey great show and it's awkward as i told you about Alexa being Ry's wife and i can't deal with this right now and i'm gonna head off with Kaya, so see you soon. "
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else)   Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:46 am

Maddy got the text, her eyes clouding over slightly. This was a blow to the evening - it fully sucked. But the show would have to go regardless even without her friend supporting her. 'That sucks. I hope you're ok dear. Stay safe and talk to you later,' she texted back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else)   Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:48 am

" yeah and i'll be in SM for a few weeks" the reply came back
Back to top Go down
Alexa Delgado
Alexa Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else)   Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:00 am

Alexa slowly walked up to the bar and talked to the bartender who called out manager and discussed something she was hoping to get done one day.

Then she ordered another drink and looked over for Madison and her gang.

For some reason she suddenly felt lonely.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else)   Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:55 am

Madison looked over at Alexa, frowning slightly when she saw her all alone. She bounced over. "An awesome singer like you shouldn't be drinking alone. Come," she said, gently tugging Alexa's arm to where she was sitting. "I'm just giving those two some time before we perform again," she told her friend with a secretive grin, nodding to Lexie and Jonathan. "And I'm fully gonna get you to sing with us again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else)   Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:38 am

Sasha walked off into the night and sighed to herself softly while thinking over things
Back to top Go down
Albert Mueller
Albert Mueller

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else)   Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:29 pm

Albert looked at Madison as she went to talk to her friend and then got ready to get on stage again. He smiled to himself and took his seat to the same small table from before.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Jonathan McKenna
Dr. Jonathan McKenna

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else)   Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:30 pm

Jonathan gave a chuckle. "That was nothing? I'm looking forward to seeing more then," he said with a grin. Going up to the bar he ordered two beers and gave one to Lexie. "I'm Jonathan."
Back to top Go down
Lexie Clarke
Lexie Clarke

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else)   Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:44 pm

Lexie grinned. "I know this is my cue to be all modest, but yes, that was nothing. You're just going to stick around and see the rest of it. Prepare to have your mind blown," he added with a cheeky grin. "I'm Lexie. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Alexa Delgado
Alexa Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else)   Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:36 am

"Yeah. But you all looked kinda busy. And thanks. Only one who thinks I'm appropriate for public appearance was Patrick. But he refused to demonstrate his own goodies." she smiled following her friend. She was even more happy.
"Oh thank you. You just made my night even better." she squealed.

"Think I should try to get honey-blonde here too? I dunno where others are because my phone decided that they're unreachable, 'cept for my fave recipient." Ali tried not to show her small thing for Jane she had since meeting him at airport. Though she couldn't imagine him singing with them. But who knew, maybe he had opera voice and secret alter-ego. Alexa chuckled at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else)   Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:40 am

Madison nodded. "Sure, try and get him over. The more the merrier," she added with a smile. "As long as he doesn't try and hypnotise everyone, it'll all be fine," she joked.
Back to top Go down
Maya Lewis
Maya Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else)   Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:38 am

Maya smiled as she accepted the free mojito from the owner. "Thanks." She watched everyone mingling, then seeing Albert sitting by himself as he waited for them to start playing again she wandered over to him. "Guten Abend," she greeted him with a smile, sitting down next to him. "How are you enjoying the show so far?" She looked over to where her sister was chatting with Alexa. "Bet you didn't know she could do that," she added with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Delgado
Alexa Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else)   Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:43 am

Ali grinned. "I'm sure I can make him hypnotize only me. But bet he'd better hear me singing instead."

At least if he was beside she will find house before reported missing.

And it also gave her more time with someone so cute.
Alexa shook her head to clear her dreamy mind and quickly sent a text to her 'McDreamy'
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else)   Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:14 pm

Patrick was wandering through the streets of Miami when he received text from one of his fangirls.
Looking around he suddenly realized he was indeed in a doorway of the place Ali was.
His legs obviousy had planned this before because he didn't even notice how he got here. But it was good. He smiled and walked inside, immediately spotting bright blue hair in the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else)   Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:02 pm

An idea suddenly hit Madison as she watched Albert with Maya. She knew the perfect song in which she hoped to show Albert just how much she cared for him. Sauntering over to Brett, she whispered something in his ear. He raised an eyebrow. "Really?"
Maddy nodded, smiling. "I don't care if it's too cheesy," she told him with a grin.
As she headed up to the stage, she texted Will. 'Heya. If you have no plans, get your lawyer butt to 'The Garden Club' asap :p Maya's got a surprise down here...'
She grinned onstage. "This is for all the lovers, future and otherwise, out there tonight," she said into the mic. "And for Al," she couldn't help but add, as she looked at him with a smile, the music for 'Teenage Dream' came on.
Back to top Go down
Albert Mueller
Albert Mueller

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else)   Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:58 pm

Albert raised his eyebrows in surprise when he heard his name, the smile never leaving his lips. When the music came on, he crossed his arms over her chest and just looked at Madison, how beautiful and sincere she was.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Delgado
Alexa Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else)   Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:33 pm

Ali blushed at the announce for the next song and exactly that moment Jane appeared in front of her with one of his famous mega-watt grins. "Hello, princess." he greeted.

"Hi prince-charming, where'd ya parked your white horse?" she felt her blushed self reply.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else)   Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:18 am

Madison couldn't help but smile as she sung the song, looking around. She used to think that the song was cheesy, but lately this was the song that made her bounce around and the one that always made her think of Albert.
She looked to where Ali was with Patrick, then to Lexie and Jonathan having a drink. It was all so sweet, so perfect tonight. Then she looked back at her own Prince Charming and her smile grew wider as she continued to sing, blocking out everything else.
Back to top Go down
Albert Mueller
Albert Mueller

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else)   Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:31 am

Albert smiled back, watching her. Even though she was not alone on that stage, she was the only one he could see there that night.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else)   Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:48 pm

At the end of the song, she couldn't resist and blew him a kiss. He did make her feel like a teenager again, made her blush and giggle like a school-girl, made her heart beat faster. He was amazing and she wanted him to know it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else)   Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else) - Page 3 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next