CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Albert Mueller
Albert Mueller

Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else)   Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:39 pm

Albert chuckled a bit and only waved. He couldn't wait for her to come off the stage, for him to hug her and kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else)   Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:06 pm

Patrick smiled "I didn't drive here actually. So we're on foot actually."
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else)   Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:21 pm

As the song finished, inspiration struck Maddy as to a song she really wanted to do. She'd been wanting to sing this for quite some time and she figured now would be as good as a time as ever.
Rushing up to the manager, she instructed him to play the start of the song, so by the time the rest of the instruments kicked in, Lexie and Maya would be playing live. Heading back onto the stage, she winked at her two band-mates, before beginning to sing 'Your Star'.
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
William McKinley
William McKinley

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else)   Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:28 pm

William smiled when he received a text from Maddy telling him to get over to 'The Garden Club'. Thankfully he hadn't been very far from the place and he figured he could do with a drink after the case he'd been working on. He'd raised an eyebrow when she'd said that Maya had a surprise for him. He wondered exactly what it could be.
Nearing the bar, he entered, hearing a somewhat-familiar voice singing. He entered the bar, slinking to the bar unseen, his eyes widening just a bit seeing Madison up on stage, singing, before trying to spot Maya.
Back to top Go down
Maya Lewis
Maya Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else)   Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:34 pm

Maya smiled slightly when she heard the opening bars of the song. Slowly as her sister sung, she made her way onstage, watching as Lexie began to make his way to his drums. She put on her guitar, surveying the crowd, blinking in surprise as she saw William. Then she couldn't help but smirk: she'd give him something to remember, she thought as she began to play along with Maddy.
Back to top Go down
William McKinley
William McKinley

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else)   Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:41 pm

William's eyes widened even more seeing Maya getting onstage and beginning to play, his mouth dropping open slightly. Well, this was definitely unexpected. When she caught his eye, he smiled, giving a soft chuckle as he watched her. She seemed like a total natural at performing. She looked so gorgeous up there, playing alongside Madison, obviously enjoying herself. And not only did he find her gorgeous as usual, right now she was even more than that - she was hot.
Back to top Go down
Maya Lewis
Maya Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else)   Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:59 pm

Maya grinned at the lawyer's stunned expression, continuing to play, determined to play this even better than she had ever done. She wasn't normally one to show off, but she never hid or tried to cover up her talents. Every so often she looked over at Will and a smirk settled on her lips. As the trio finished the song and the club erupted into claps, she went over to Maddy, whispering something into her ear. When the older girl grinned, Maya went to tell Lexie...
Back to top Go down
Lexie Clarke
Lexie Clarke

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else)   Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:05 pm

Lexie chuckled, adjusting the mic near the drums, giving a nod. Maya had just suggested a song for them. It kind of seemed to fit them he'd always thought. Plus, it was one of Madison's favourite's from her home country, and he rather enjoyed it.
He watched Maya and Maddy get ready, both grinning and couldn't help but grin himself. "This next song is for all you lovely Kiwis out there," he told the club with a slight chuckle. As they began to play the start to 'Renegade Fighter', he felt slightly nervous as he hadn't sung solo for sometime. But then he looked out to where Jonathan was sipping his drink, smiling at Lexie's words, he grinned, and began to sing.
Back to top Go down
Maya Lewis
Maya Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else)   Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:15 pm

Maya grinned. How she'd missed this song while she'd been overseas. It was nice to hear it again. Swapping glances with Maddy, the two girls chimed in the chorus, surprising Lexie. "I'm a lover, I'm a winner, I'm a fighter / Gonna set your soul on fire / I'm a lover, I'm a Renegade Fighter / Gonna set your soul on fire / I'm a lover, I'm a sinner, I'm a fighter / Gonna set your soul on fire / I'm a lover, I'm a Renegade Fighter / Gonna set your soul on fire!"
She was having so much fun onstage with Maddy and Lexie. She'd missed this. She was suddenly even happier that she'd been sent to Miami.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Delgado
Alexa Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else)   Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:20 am

"Awesome Jane. I love your choice of vehicle." Ali said sarcastically.
Jane just snorted in reply and they kept enjoying night listening their new friends songs.

It was perfect night in perfect company, Alexa thought with a huge smile.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else)   Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:15 pm

Maddy just couldn't keep the grin off her face as she'd played. As much as she loved her job, if she could she'd switch to performing. Playing and singing sure beat looking at corpses all day long. She looked over at the crowd, her eyes sparkling. Everyone looked so happy and like they were having fun. It was great to see.
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else)   Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else) - Page 4 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Surprise Show (Albert, Lexie, Sasha, anyone else)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4