CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:47 am

"Ha ha. I'm so thrilled. I need a drink." Ryan groaned trying to hide from the starved looks he received from several eyes. "Patty, beware the wolves. Or rather cougars?" he added walking off to find the very appealing liquid.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:07 pm

Maddy playfully swatted Ryan as he passed. "We can't be cougars! We're younger than you two," she replied with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:10 pm

"Oh that was so nice." Jane said. "Now you made me feel old and sure he's already whining like old woman about his injuries." he deadpaned, expression learnt from Cho.

'Youre still sunshine, Jane', he scolded his thoughts, punching himself mentally.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:17 pm

"Just because we're not cougars doesn't mean we don't have claws," Maddy shot back with a smirk. "Don't be a bunch of sour grapes, and be happy, and stop whining like an old lady if you don't want us to call you old," she told him. "Because you're not old, not at all."
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:23 pm

"True. She's absolutely right. You're so young and free that even our 'lost soul' can't take her biggies off of your wrapped up treasures." Michelle piped in with her devious grin.
Sure he was just a little bit older than she. But it's never delayed her from anything eye-candy
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:21 am

"Girls, you're mean," Ava told them. "We're not old, we're just a bit more experienced," she shrugged, as she was almost Ryan's age herself.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:39 am

Patrick rolled his eyes and shooked his head.
"I'm sure we all know that. But now I want a drink myself so how about that nice cocktail making thing?" Jane piped in almost glowing as his smile already seemed blinded Alexa.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:51 am

"Yeah sure Jane. They defo know that." Mich mumbled.

"Sure, so drinks maybe?" she grinned deviously at her friends.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:54 am

"Yes, drinks sound amazing!" Maddy said with a grin. She looked over at Lexie who although had been grinning the whole time listening to their conversation had remained quiet. "Who's our resident cocktail maker along with Mr Blondey over here?" she asked with a nod in Lexie's direction.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:24 pm

Michi started jumping up and down.
"Me, me, me?" her eyes gleamed with mischievous glint. Girl had some plan in her head and she wanted to make sure her 'eye-candies' stays close and enjoy the ride
Back to top Go down
Lexie Clarke
Lexie Clarke

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:03 pm

Lexie came out of his reverie when Maddy said something about cocktail making. "Um, I'm here. I didn't zone out, promise," he said with a mock shifty look, giving a laugh. Seeing Michelle jumping up and down, volunteering, he got up and extended his hand to her. "Would you like to help? We can be the resident cocktail-makers for this evening," he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:23 am

Mich beamed as she took his hand. "Of course I'm in."
Back to top Go down
Lexie Clarke
Lexie Clarke

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:17 am

"Great," Lexie told her with a smile as they headed to the mini-bar-table that had been brought in just for tonight. "Let's get mixing! Orders everyone!"
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:07 am

Mich grinned. The table was full of goodies. And then a mischievous idea snucked up on her.

"How I love these parties." girl beamed grabbing supplies for one special drink she got in her mind for someone.
Back to top Go down
Joshua Lucas
Joshua Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:52 pm

'What should my order be?' Joshua mentally asked himself before sliding up to Lexie to ask him to choose what drink he would serve. "I'ld like something with vodka, and lemon, other than that you can surprise me." Joshua said while giving Lexie a small, slightly shy smile.
Back to top Go down
Lexie Clarke
Lexie Clarke

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:53 pm

Lexie gave a nod, running through his mind-list of drinks. Then he grinned. "Well, there is one... A, um, a 'Do Me Sideways'',"he told Joshua, somewhat bashfully. "That should satisfy your cravings."
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:35 pm

"So?" Sam spoke standing next to Mich, "Can I get that explosive you made for PJ last week?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:51 pm

"I can help you with that." Ryan suddenly appeared from behind. "I need something really explosive before you strip me."
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:00 am

Maddy grinned. "So we do get to strip you after all? Excellent," she said, her eyes glinting mischievously. "I'll have one of what Ryan and Sam are having, and one of Lexie's sex ones," she added, her grin growing slightly wider.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:06 am

"So that's really gonna happen? Stripping us off all the clothes?" Jane chimed in sipping his 'explosive'
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:12 am

Ava laughed when she heard Patrick's question. "Did you really think you were going to get away?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:13 am

Maddy turned to look at Ava, grinning when she heard that, then turned back to Patrick. "Exactly what she said. You're not getting away that easily."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:56 am

Jane pouted making 'puppy-dog-eyes'.

"Really that bad?"

Of course not bad. Just plain funny. But with few sharks around he couldn't be sure.

"I need more and stronger stuff." Patrick announced when finished his glass.

Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:16 am

Maddy came up to him, her eyes mischievous. "You can't of expected to stay clothed," she murmured to him, her lips brushing his ear. "Look what happened at the last party... We've got alcohol, and you're hot, so you're bound to be shirtless sometime soon."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:22 am

Patrick grinned deviously "Alright alright. I remember that awesome party, or at least the best parts. Of course I wasn't supposed to avoid the fun." he said sounding innocently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 3 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next