CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:01 pm

''Then you don't have to deny your feelings. And by the way red looks good on you.'' Michi rubbed Patrick's face before throwing him back in water.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:10 pm

Maddy couldn't help but chuckle. "Thanks." She floated on her back for a bit, looking up at the stars, still grinning at Mich's comment. "Michi, try it, the stars look gorgeous tonight!"
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:37 pm

Mich smiled at her. Finally.

Then her eyebrows shot up ''What? Stars? What, have you gotten some Jane-bug now?'' girl teased splashing water at her friend and twirling Jane around in water
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:58 am

At mention of stars Jane started another tune while Michelle twirled him around.

Now there were that huge splash of colours. Everything went really blurry and he suddenly grabbed Maddy's hand, eyes wide. "I think it's whirlpool! It's gonna take me. The whale told it to come and get me."

Then Patrick's eyes rolled back in his head and with some mystical expression on his face poor man blacked out.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:37 am

When he grabbed her hand, she squeezed back, grinning as she looked at him. "I'll save you from the whale and whirlpool." The grin promptly disappeared when Jane blacked out. Catching him before he sank into the water, she cast a slightly scared look at Michelle. "Michi, what just happened?"
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:26 am

Mich looked at her poor Dandelion "Oh one of the best things. The winds for our high-flying-kite just stopped blowing him straight up." she explained pulling him at safe distance from water.

"The magic lost its power so now he'll wake up and be like 'what the hell and where the hell'." Mich rummaged in her bag for bottle with pinkish looking water. "Don't worry, he'll be fine. Nothing bad happened. Just needs to recharge his batteries for a moment." girl kept telling in calm voice like total pro.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:38 am

Ava was passionately kissing Ryan, her hands moving up and down his back, when she heard voices not far away from them. She quickly broke the kiss and looked into the direction where the noise could be heard from. Her eyes slightly widened when she saw most of the people at the party right there, at the pool, in a position where they could see them perfectly. They were minding their own business, but they had probably seen them already.

Ava's arms remained around his neck, as she remained in his arms. She slowly turned her eyes back to him. "Oh crap..." she said quietly, a questioning look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:49 am

Maddy gave a sigh of relief then gave a slight chuckle. "Sounds like you've done this before," she teased, sitting down onto the grass next to Jane."I take it this isn't the first time you've made him see fairies and parrots."
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:00 am

Michi chuckled "I'm master at fixing my own mess." she said, somewhat serious tone. She caressed blonde's curls and sighed. She didn't want him to be like this tonight but obviously poor thing tried OD on her drinks.

"Oh Madison how I wished it wouldn't be. Unfortunately it's starting to go out of control." girl suddenl felt the need to talk little more serious, probably her own drink had taken its toll on her mind.
"Don't think we're bunch of junkies. Just... Jane sometimes needs little help to get over the tragic past, maybe you've heard about it. And my ways does it well enough, but he's tough. It's hard to control his behaviour. Lisbon didn't even know the half of true Jane but it needed only my rebellion attitude to get out true Patrick." Mich suddenly stopped wide eyed. "Oh my god. I totally got you bored. I'm not usually serious. Just happened.." she trailed off afraid that Maddy might take her too inappropriate for this situation.

Mich changed her sitting position and pulled Jane's lovely head on her lap caressing his hair and waiting for him to wake up.

"Oh gosh. Ryan's gonna kill me. I hope he won't drink any more because that can end up not only with fairies and butterflies." Mich's eyes widened again. "Oh my gosh. Please just drown me before I start telling you how often I drug them and what happens then. Just choke me or something, I dunno." girl suddenly looked scared. She squeezed her mouth shut and buried her head in Jane's chest.

Now she ruined the party fun. Why she had to take her miracles with and get them drunk again?
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:34 pm

"Hey now," Madison said softly, crawling over to Michi and putting an arm around her shoulders. "You didn't bore me. You need to be more serious at times, love. You can't just keep hiding it deep down, pretending it's not there. Of course I don't think you're junkies. Everyone needs a way of coping. At least your way makes him happy, makes him see butterflies and whales. I can think of much more destructive ways of coping," she said softly, thinking of her own scars for a moment. "So don't ever think you're boring me by being serious, you got that? I'm here for you, and I will always try and help. And that includes listening. Family stick together."

Maddy looked down at the peaceful looking Jane, then at Mich's comment about Ryan killing her, she pulled the girl into a hug, holding her tightly. "Shhh, lovey, it's ok. He won't do anything. I'll make sure of that. It was a mistake; you didn't know that our Dandelion here was going to drink too many and OD..." Her hand went to Michi's head, gently stroking her pink locks, trying to comfort her. "Don't be scared, please Michi. I'm here, I'll help you sort this out, ok? It's all going to be fine. I promise," she whispered, still holding onto her.

Please Jane, please wake up, she pleaded silently with him as she looked down at him for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:14 pm

Mich looked up at her with slightly teary eyes. "You sure? I'm just not used to normal seriousness." girl said. "When I first showed up in Sacramento I was afraid of the man I was going to share desk. Someone told me to be prepared for anything. But still I just believed in myself and decided that the best way is to be just myself, the bright side of myself. And I just waltzed into bullpen and cheerfully plopped down beside him and started my rambling and ranting about everything that came or not even touched my brain. Guess it changed his thoughts about me completely. I was told Jane's a very sad man and fighting depression. I saw that, in his eyes, his reckless actions, arrogant attitude. But also I saw a man he's now hiding deep inside. Then I start using his own tricks against him." Michi told. "He hadn't even a chance to be reluctant. I didn't let him to seek destructive way. I've been there myself. Ryan too. We both were the destructive ones. And even now I happened to challenge my own sanity and scared him. But he scared me too. Until I decided to bring Jane over. I think it changed me. And my brother too. Jane doesn't even know how much healing power he's got there." girl touched the man's cheek. He'd truly saved them from their own depression and dark tendencies. "Thanks. You're now the family. I'm so glad you're here. Part of Vegas. And family shares." she gave a small smile.

"Ok. I know. Probably won't even notice tonight." girl smirked, feeling so much better. She was holding onto Maddy and just smiled.
"Ok. I won't. Not now, not today, not anymore. Thank you sis. Love ya." Mich half whispered with her fingers chasing Patrick's hair.

She was okay now. And it felt so good. Girl smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:16 pm

A small moan escaped the sleeping man, noting that he's coming back from whatever dreamland he just visited.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:49 am

Ryan looked puzzled at Ava when she suddenly broke the kiss but then his ears picked up faint sounds from afar.

He looked to side and noticed that they were in pretty open place.

"O-oh." he moaned. "But I doubt anyone noticed." he said.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:56 am

Ava smirked slightly, staring down at his lips. "Yeah, you're probably right..." she murmured, grasping his shirt and pulling him to the side, so they could not be seen anymore. She was still leaning against the wall and some trees were hiding them from the others' looks.
She smiled, not moving her eyes from his lips, and slowly licking her lips.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:14 am

Ryan just shrugged.

"So maybe we could just continue?" he suggested, when they were now better hidden from other eyes, leaning closer again and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:58 pm

Ava smiled, her hands moving on his chest. "Really?" she murmured teasingly. They were so close that their lips were almost touching, but she didn't lean into the kiss just yet.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:25 pm

"Oh sure." he said and their noses touched just slightly. They were back to teasing. Ryan let his fingers play with Ava's hair.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:30 pm

Ava smirked, slowly licking her lips. She moved her lips even closer, but without kissing yet. "Then why don't you just do it?" she murmured, raising an eyebrow.
Normally, she wouldn't have done that. At least not with Ryan. But everyone had to understand that she was drunk and he was drunk, so things were not that easy anymore.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:10 pm

"Well then, hang on." mischievous glint sparkled in his eyes as he readjusted his hold of her. Then it was just a blink and Ryan was back to passionate kissing, not caring the world around.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm

AVa bit her lips as he readjusted his hold on her. Her hands went on his chest, gently moving her fingers against the soft fabric. As Ryan suddenly started to kiss her, she kissed back, same passionately as he did.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:43 am

Ryan enjoyed the moment with the same passion he did before.
And it felt so good.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:22 pm

Ava's leg brushed against his, while her hands moved on his back. She smirked into the kiss, pressing her body against his.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:50 am

Ryan was kissing Ava passionately, pulling her body harder against his, letting his hands travel over her back and into hair...
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:38 pm

When air became more than necessary, Ava pulled away, but remained same close to him. Her hands grasped his shirt as she smirked. "You're a good kisser," she murmured, their lips almost touching again.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:51 pm

The fresh air suddenly made him dizzy.
He smiled at Ava when she said he was a good kisser.
"Thanks." Ryan murmured, mischievous glint beaming in his eyes.
He let his fingers playing with her hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 10 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next