CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas Party (anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:01 am

Sasha had arrived back home and found Ryan on the sofa and she sat next to him when he pounced on her making her laugh and then she tells him what she needed to tell him
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:37 am

Madison grinned. "Well, you have a choice of a dance with Frank, or a proper little prize," she said with a laugh.
She watched Sasha leaving and hoped that she was ok.
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:39 am

"Well that's not really fair - I have two left feet. I'll trample poor Mich's feet. And then how will it be a prize?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:49 am

Sasha watched Ryan for a split second when he embraced her like a little kid with candy and Sasha knew that she felt tired and sent Maddy a message

" Hey it's Sasha and sorry i left but i was tired and being pregnant makes me tired so hope to see you soon and thanks for the party xx"
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:27 am

Maddy texted back 'Glad you had a nice time, say hi to Ryan for me'.
She grinned back. "I'm sure Mich is very quick on her feet and will be able to avoid your trampling." She took his hand and lifted it, making him do a twirl which got everyone giggling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:29 am

Sasha read the text and sent one back

" Ryan's now asleep and he's been acting like a little kid"
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:35 am

'Haha awesome. You have Ryan acting like a kid over there, we have Frank acting like a kid over here. Perfect.' came Maddy's reply
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:36 am

" Yeah and he's happy about the news and he's tired now" Sasha sent back
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:43 pm

Sam laughed "Believe me, Frank, this little tweetie bird has now two right feet so you're kinda equal."
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:56 pm

Mich playfully slapped Sam's shoulder "Hey, twinkie yourself! Watch your tongue. I'm a figure skater, I'll figure something. Besides Frank needs his prize for 'the most creative pin-the-nose' game."
She grinned "And next time I'll be taking Ryan with me. Then you'll see a master class."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:49 pm

Frank laughed, watching the two argue playfully. "Well, you know, four feet always seem better than two," he chuckled.
He watched Madison skip the cd to a dance-y track and then gave a formal bow and extended his hand to Mich. "May I have this dance, mi'lady?" he asked in a mock posh tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:00 am

Sasha had fallen asleep curled up with Ryan and was having good dreams
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:19 pm

"Sure thing." Michelle grinned.
"Let's go tiger, we'll show 'em class." girl graciously twirled around like she'd been on ice.
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:26 pm

Sam just watched them being glad she don't need to dance.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:24 am

Madison grinned watching Frank and Mich dance. She looked over at Sam "Someone looks left out. Would the lady like a dance?" she asked the last part in a fake British accent, extending her hand.
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:15 am

Sam smiled. "Not that bad, but always can use some company." she answered in French accent and took the offered hand, trying to hide her limp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:18 am

Both Sasha and Ryan were sound asleep as was Kaya too
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:14 pm

The two pairs danced for a bit before Maddy noticed Sam's limp. "You're limping," she said, concerned. "Are you ok? What happened?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:40 am

Sasha was watching Ryan sleep and she cuddled in closer to him and felt happy
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:52 am

Sam just waved her hand "Ah just an old injury. Explosion in New York. Chased one scumbag with my sis when building exploded. I'm lucky to get my legs working again. Been hopelessly tied to wheelchair for a while until my back healed. Well this's why I'm not trying to get out in field" she explained shyly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:46 am

Sasha sent Sam a text saying

" All asleep and gotta decide when the time would be right to tell the team about us and hope Mich hasn't blabbed about us "
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:31 pm

Maddy bit her lip. "I'm so sorry, Sam," she couldn't help but pull the girl into the hug. After a little while she gave a small smile, "If you ever want to pay a visit to the field, I could give you a ride; a piggy-back ride..."
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:30 pm

Sam returned the hug and smiled brightly.
"Its fine now. I'm used to my limp and that I'm gotta be stucked at lab. But thanks anyways." she laughed.
"Gotta visit my Geene one day. She's one very kind and brilliant horse." Sam said, thinking how she missed her horse. It's been a while already.

Suddenly her phone buzzed as text from Sasha arrived.
Casting a glance around she typed back, "Good. Not yet. She's dancing with Frank. You gotta see that. Two left feet met two right feet. Figure skater and policeman. I'll tell her to mind her own buisnesses asap."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:49 am

"I must say mademoiselle," Frank began with a smile, "you're quite a good dancer." He twirled her. "And they said we couldn't dance."
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:51 am

"You ride?" Madison asked Sam. "That's so cool! I haven't ridden since I was like 15... What's Geene like? You must really miss her..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 5 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Christmas Party (anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next