CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas Party (anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 6 Clock10Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:33 am

Sasha read Sam's reply and sent one back

" So far so good then and Ryan's wanting me to sleep again so guess we'll see you soon. nite"
and snuggled back into Ryan's warm body and fell asleep again
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 6 Clock10Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:30 am

Sam sent a smiley reply and nodded to Madison.
"Indeed I do. Part of my tortureous physio to keep me on my feet. She's awesome. And very intelligent for a horse her young age. And I even dared to buy her despite being told she has her own injuries from something that happened with the previous owner. I think she can understand me much better. And I've shown her to Ryan who tried to ride a horse himself. Only thing that he's not made for riding horse."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 6 Clock10Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:34 am

Both Sasha and Ryan were sound asleep tangled around each other and Sasha knew how much she loved Ryan and it meant so much to her that Ryan had been there for her since they met and she wouldn't change it for anything
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 6 Clock10Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:49 am

Michelle smirked "That's what called improper judgement. But they never guessed that when kicked me out of team"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 6 Clock10Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:24 am

Sasha kept close to Ryan and knew how much she loved him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 6 Clock10Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:42 pm

Frank gave a smile. "I blame Sam; after all it was she who said that you had two right feet." As the song ended, he twirled Mich one last time. "Now, where's the proper present, and is anyone else hungry? I'm most tempted to have pizza delivered..."
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 6 Clock10Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:56 pm

"You're probably right about her understanding you better. You've both been through hardships and you two are like kindred spirits because of it. No matter what others say, I maintain that horses are uber smart beings." She laughed at the image of Ryan riding. "Somehow I can't imagine him riding..."
At Frank's question, she looked over. "Feel free to order pizza, I'd been planning on doing that a bit later. As for the prize..." She disappeared and returned a moment later, placing a charm into Mich's hand. It was a silver reindeer face with a tiny red jewel for the nose. "Hope you like," she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 6 Clock10Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:04 am

"Then I'll be having few thick words with her and her locker." Mich sheepishly grinned and graciously bowed as they finished their dance.
Only then she realized how hungry she felt "I thought you'll never ask. I'm starving right now. I'm too for pizza."

Mich was slightly jumping and she nearly blushed when Madison gave her the prize. "Aw that's so cute. You just made this evening totaly unforgettable." she said grinning and beaming.
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 6 Clock10Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:16 am

"Yeah and that's why I'm so loving horses." Sam agreed.
"Yeah I couldn't either before saw him at police stables. He looked totally out of place. But there were happy times ages ago when we rode horses and he looked like born on horse back. Until some accident. Now he agreed to ride only with Geene since she didn't try to bite off his fingers. And I know his doctor wanted him to try something else than just swimming." she giggled when the memory of Ryan riding still lingered in her mind.

"Oh nice, we'll have a pizza. That's awesome. Been missing pizza's for a while." Samanta grinned.
She laughed at Michelle, who was still jumping like sugar overdosed kid with her prize.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 6 Clock10Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:08 am

Sasha felt somewhat happy with Ryan and wondered if he knew it too
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 6 Clock10Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:17 am

Maddy laughed. "Well, keeping fingers from being eaten is always a good thing to aim for..."

She smiled, seeing how happy Mich was with the prize. "Really glad you like it. When I saw it I just knew it'd be perfect for today..."
"Now, pizza! What does everyone want on theirs? And how many?"
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 6 Clock10Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:52 am

Mich kept beaming happily "Of course. I almost feel like you've talked to my big bamby brother."

Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 6 Clock10Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:58 am

Maddy did mock shifty eyes. "I might have... You never know..." she said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 6 Clock10Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:59 am

"Yeah true" Sam laughed.

"I'm in. I think I'm taking with mashrooms, and my little raindeer too." she said, and spoke for Mich too since she still tend to forget things.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 6 Clock10Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:02 am

"I don't think they make reindeer pizzas anymore... I think it's to do with them being endangered or something," Maddy replied with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 6 Clock10Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:38 am

Michelle burst out into laughter.
"Pardon, but me no likey raindeer pizza's. I'm sure my foreign origin friend meant that I wanted mashroom pizza too, calling me a raindeer as of pointing out who exactly she addressed to." girl explained after a moment of laugh.
"And don't dare to call me a raindeer." she warned everyone.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 6 Clock10Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:45 am

Madison giggled. "I was just being silly, I know who she was really meaning." She laughed at Mich's warning. "But you don't look like one since you don't have antlers. So calling you one would be unfair." She was being silly by this point.
"So, we'll get two mushrooms and two meat-lovers pizzas. That sounds good Frank?"
The Texan nodded
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 6 Clock10Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:40 pm

Mich giggled "I know. But it's always too much fun to embarrass your foreign origin friends who don't think how they might sound to other ears."

She cast a glance over Sam who's cheeks showed slight colour change.
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 6 Clock10Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:47 pm

"Yeah yeah, laugh it all out, Ms. Know-it-all-so-perfectly. Wanna hear how you could sing or speak without your fancy little plastic piece." Sam pouted at her friend who stuck out tongue at her.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 6 Clock10Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:07 am

"If it helps, you're not the only foreigner here. I'm one too..." With a smile to Sam she went off to phone about the pizzas.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 6 Clock10Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:33 am

Mich stuck out tongue at Sam
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 6 Clock10Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:25 pm

Madison got a thought suddenly. "Sam, would you like to go riding some time...?"
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 6 Clock10Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:42 am

"Yeah, actually this week is my meeting with Geene after a long time. Haven't seen her for too long. She's gonna throw me off her back for that. Wanna join?" Sam rattled off then asked.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 6 Clock10Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:26 pm

Maddy smiled. "That'd be cool, thanks. And I'm sure she's missing you too much to throw you off her..." She grinned, "Promise not to laugh if I fall off though."
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 6 Clock10Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:09 am

"Awesome. And who knows what my girl's having in mind." Sam laughed. "Nah, won't be that mean. But if that's Ryan..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 6 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Christmas Party (anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next