CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas Party (anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:59 am

And another knock...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:01 am

Sasha then opened the door to find Mich there and said " Hey Mich"
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:04 am

Maddy went over, smiling at the newcomer. "Hi, I'm Madison, come in. Wine? Champagne? Or maybe an entree of Frank's flirty teasing?" she added with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:06 am

Frank grinned. "I can't help being charming," he replied, drinking a glass of wine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:09 am

The night was going well and Sasha was talking with Sam about Ryan amongst other things
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:17 am

"Anyone wanna play pin-the-nose-on-Rudolph?" Maddy asked with a laugh. "I know it's cheesy, but what's Christmas without a bit of cheesiness?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:19 am

Upon hear what Maddy said, she replied " Sure why not? Should be a laugh"
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:23 am

With a laugh Maddy disappeared into a room, then came out with a big picture of Rudolph, several paper noses and pins and a silk scarf to use as a blindfold. "Who's first?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:29 am

Sasha then said " Frank can have first dibs on going first"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:32 am

Frank laughed. "If I fall down and die, I'm gonna come back and haunt ya'll," he replied as he let Maddy tie the scarf around his eyes.
"And now to twirl him," he heard Maddy say. "Sasha come help!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:35 am

Sasha walked over to Maddy and together they twirled Frank a lot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:46 am

He felt someone gently push him into a direction and stumbling a bit started walking, hands outstreched, ready to pin the paper nose on the reindeer. After a while, he jabbed the thing into the paper and called out, "Was I close, can I take it off now?"
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:48 am

Madison laughed; the red nose was on the tail. "If Rudolph was supposed to have a red boil on his butt, then sure Frank, you were close," she giggled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:51 am

Sasha laughed at what Maddy said
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:01 am

Sam and Mich were laughing at Frank. Sure thing he was funny but they never thought him being even more fun
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:11 am

Michelle never expected that much fun from the older man "Hey Frank, if you could do that to the criminals we'd get more days off." she teased, trying not to spill her drink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:09 am

"Yeah, I wish. Horatio won't let me," he grumbled. "The days off would be nice though." He looked at Rudolph and grinned. "I think it looks kinda good; all unique-like. Because I'm sure poor Rudolph doesn't want to be conventional and so wouldn't want his nose on his face."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:13 am

Sasha sighed and wondered if she should tell who Kaya's dad is but knowing that both Sam and Mich were there,, she decided against it.... for now
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:11 am

"Exactly Frank. Very lovely Rudolph. Hey Mich, maybe he's some alternative kind, huh?" Sam giggled into her drink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:13 am

Sasha smiled while thinking about something
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:24 am

"Exactly Sam. Who's next? Too sad Ryan's not here. It'd be total laugh-down if he's on this game. I almost peed myself when we played this with donkey and tail." Mich reminded their party not too long ago which turned out total disaster because all guests were mostly rolling on the floor from laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:26 am

A little later Sasha was feeling happy and glad that she hadn't said who Kaya's dad was
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:50 am

Madison looked around at her guests, happy that everyone was having a good time. "Frank, you get to pick the next victim...I uh, mean person to pin the nose," Maddy said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:52 am

Sasha wondered how Kaya was doing and she smiled at the thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:55 am

Frank looked at Mich and Sam. "Eeny meeny miney mo, catch a tiger by the toe," he began doing the childish counting game of picking another person. "If he squeals, let him go, eeny meeny miney mo!" He stopped on Michelle and grinned. "Looks like we've got our next victim for Rudolph!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Christmas Party (anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next