CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas Party (anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:12 am

Sasha went downstairs for a drink and sent Sam a message

" How's party going? Mich hasn't mentioned about my relationship with Ryan yet?"
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:35 am

"Hey Sammy, have you heard about our sneaky da..." Mich started but Sam's hand suddenly stopped her from slipping the last word out.
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:42 am

"Nah, you know our little sneaky dandy." Sam pointed and then sent back reply:
"Ah party's awesome and we just ordered pizzas. Well the little drabler was just about to say the word when I managed to shut her up, literally. But I hope noone caught anything. But I believe I'll manage to sleek off because we have many friends around. I'll figure smth in case. Just hope she won't tell his name directly."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:44 am

" Hopefully she doesn't say nowt about it and i'm going back up to Ryan as i got a drink of juice and see you soon" Sasha sent reply and headed back up to Ryan
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:24 am

"No worries I'll deal with it. Have a good night's fun with Ry." Sam sent reply, with a discreete smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:28 am

Smiling, Sasha sent one back

" Yeah and gotta be quiet as Ryan's asleep and looks so adorable when he's sleeping and Kaya's sound asleep as well. Make sure Mich doesn't blab until me and Ryan decide to tell the team"
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:23 am

"OK. See what I can do. Though you two should talk about this. There's enough things that his sis can blab about. Ya know take a pic of him and put it in frame where he can't see it. In sad days keeps up your spirits like charm." Sam sent back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:27 am

" Yeah and i'll talk about it with Ryan in the morning and he's trying to do something in his sleep though. Just hope the team will accept what they will find out about me and Ryan along with Kaya"

Sasha sent back then snapped a pic and saved it in her cell phone for now...
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:30 am

"Ok then. See ya in morning." Sam sent back.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:33 am

Sasha read Sam's reply then sent one back

" Might be later than that as Ryan has the day off so we're gonna be having Sofia and Kiara over tomorrow for something"
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:13 am

"Then later. Bye." she replied with a smile.

"Ok folks, when the pizza arrives?" Sam asked when her stomach rumbled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:15 am

" Yeah ttyl" Sasha sent back and kept in close to Ryan
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:49 pm

Mich started jumping again. "Pizza, pizza, pizzaman!" girl started to perform some kind of weird dance.
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:22 pm

"Oh shut up Raindeer girl, pizzaman will come and eat you for that." Sam warned Mich jokingly.
Sometimes she still acted like before. Obviously the lost years were making her feel and act the same way she was at the crash time. Like she never grew up. Still teen...
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:27 pm

Madison giggled watching Michelle.
The door bell rang and a blonde pizza boy came in. "Here you are Miss..."
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:11 am

"OMG is that bleached Justin Bieber?" Mich suddenly gasped seeing the blonde pizza guy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:12 am

Sasha was unaware that Mich was gonna blab about Ryan and his secret family
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:26 pm

Madison laughed. "I don't think so honey. But you can always ask for a photo just in case..."
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:31 am

"Oh no, not a fan. But he totally looked like blonde Bieber. Maybe I'm just imagining." she said twirling around like figure skater after the pizzaman was gone.
"Damn why Ry couldn't come? It'd be such a dagger if he'd be here. His little angel would be here just as well as home. And then Sasha could stay too." she kept mumbling while casting a sneaky glances at pizza pile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:51 am

Sasha & Ryan had no idea what Michelle had just done
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:30 pm

Madison grinned. "Help yourself to pizza, you don't have to wait for permission." She smiled seeing how hyper Mich was
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:41 am

"I know, I know." she smirked and snatched her pizza, dancing around.

She did realise how silly she acted and how childish it looked from sideways but she didn't care. In her own mind she still felt as that teen girl who climbed into her brother's car in that fateful morning.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:58 am

Maddy smiled, seeing that she as well wouldn't constantly have to act all grown-up all the time around her new friends.
"What's the use of being grown-up if you can't be childish at times?" she quoted as she munched on a slice of pizza.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:40 am

Mich smirked and dug into her pizza happily.

"Glad to know my friend's aren't bunch of stiffies buttoned up in black suits." girl announced through a mouthful of pizza.
"By the way, Frankie-man does the pizza pumped out your voice?" she suddenly noticed that Frank has been silent for the past minutes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 7 Clock10Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:48 am

Frank looked up from his phone. His ex had started an annoying text war regarding their kids. He grinned at Mich's comment. "I'm ok. Just ex's shouldn't text at parties," he replied, munching on his slice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 7 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Christmas Party (anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next