CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas Party (anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:54 am

Madison gave a nod at Michelle's question, wondering if she should stick around for the chat with this newcomer or not.
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:56 am

" I'm only Miami for a few days to clear something up with an old work friend then back to New York to Mac and our daughter." Chloe said
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:57 am

"Ok. I'm here, what's up?" Mich asked curious at the reason why Chloe was here so suddenly and how she knew where to go
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:59 am

" I've got a finalise something while i'm here and also i have to see Ryan as i have something to show him and you but only if you want to." Chloe replied
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:23 pm

"Okaay. What is it?" she asked taking her typical 'Ryan's pose' as it was named after one party they showed off how much they have in common
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:27 am

Chloe reached into her jacket pocket and took out an envalope and passed it Michelle
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:35 am

"What is that?" she asked looking at the envelope
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:52 am

" Someone for you maybe to meet in five months time and same goes for Ryan too. Melissa kept me updated on things down here and she's met someone." Chloe replied
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:19 am

"Ok. Enough quizzes, tell me what's going on. And stop beating around the bush." she insisted holding the envelope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:22 am

" Me and Mac are expecting again and Katie's gonna have a brother." Chloe said
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:15 am

Mich looked at her suspiciously "Congrats. And is that in this envelope?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:20 am

" Well yeah but there's something else in there for Ryan." Chloe replied
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:18 am

"Spill." Mich said now getting really curious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:24 am

" Ryan will like it and it's only for him from someone who knows him in New York." Chloe said and looked around
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:49 am

"Oh well then. Ryan's not here." she said, "Oh and by the way, how you found me?" girl inquired
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:53 am

Chloe then replied " Melissa told me as she emails info about you and Ryan whenever she can."
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:45 am

"Only we haven't seen each other for a while. Why didn't come?" Mich asked, feeling bit guilty for not being on regular updates with Melissa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:49 am

" As fas as i know that Melissa's seeing somone but i have no idea who he is for now. I've been working and bringing up Katie with Mac who was asking about you by the way." Chloe replied
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:11 pm

Madison was back in the lounge, chatting with Sam and Frank, having a couple of drinks. She wondered what Mich and Chloe were talking about, hoping that whatever it was wouldn't upset Michi too much.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:09 pm

"Good. Oh why he has interest in me?" girl asked feeling strange.

She so wanted Patrick here, right now, next to her. So he could support her and help reading.
Sometimes she wasn't that good at reading. But he was. He always was better self-control.
And he had dealt way more stuff, so experienced.
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:22 am

Sam noticed Chloe arriving and Mich's suspicious look, she didn't know what was going on, but hoped she won't upset the girl.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:07 pm

"Will those two be ok?" she asked Sam. "Should I have stayed?"
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:25 am

"Well, hard to say, but knowing Mich I'd say everything can happen. Depends on what Chloe has to say. I just hope its not one of the 'family case'. Michey hates when someone tries to change her view of something." Sam said, still slightly worried.

It was known that Michelle takes things personal if someone tries to invade her personal space.
Like it was with Sasha who managed to annoy the girl since the beginning.

Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:17 pm

Madison's eyes went to the doorway where the two females were still deep in conversation. "I do hope then it's nothing family-related," she replied. "I don't want Michi to be upset." She felt quite protective of her friends.
She thought of something. "If you want to invite more people, feel free. We have plenty of drinks, plenty of games, Frank here is gearing up for Twister, so things should be heaps of fun once Michi returns," she said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 10 Clock10Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:39 am

Sam looked more intense for a moment trying to catch a glimpse of their discussion.

She had accepted Michi as her sister despite she was only a really close friend. Over the years they've grown as family. And they got even closer after the devastating tragedies in their lives.

"Well, as far as I could catch, it is family related. But for now its just Michey being suspicious and curious. Something about Chloe expecting and Melissa giving info. I guess it involves Ry as well. Dunno but hope it's nothing bad. I'd not like another drama. One's enough already." Sam finally broke her intense 'mother-eagle' gaze.

"Well, I have noone in particular that is free tonight. Not in this state anyways. Maybe if we can teleport to Cali then I can gather several more funny people that might seem to be fled the nuthouse." she thought for a bit counting all the other people from Jacob to Sanders and Stokes, Jane and team included. Yeah bunch of people far away. But Ali was still not able to leave clinic and Mich said that Jane's busy untill couple weeks later when he might come to visit or stay for bit longer.

Man that guy was totally adorable. Sent butterfly race in her stomach everytime she saw him.

Sam draw a shaky breath, finally making herself to return to reality. Gee that was a daydream, she shook her head to clear out some images.

Then she glanced at Frank who seemed really up to twister-party. "I'm sure I'll be joining. This day is too awesome to stand out a motion. Not even spinal fusion is going to keep me out of loop." a grin appeared on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party (anyone)   Christmas Party (anyone) - Page 10 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Christmas Party (anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10