CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 5 Clock10Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:50 am

"Ha ha." Mich retorted. "But sure you do. We all flippin' know by now, right?" she jumped up on her seat suddenly then turned back on that stony face and glared into her cards.

"So anyone good cards? I can't wait to see some clothes flyin'." cheeky tone, but only that, broke out the 'stone'
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 5 Clock10Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:50 pm

Maddy grinned at Jane. "You're talking to a slash fangirl here. I have no objections to you and Ryan doing stuff, or Ryan perving at you," she told him with a smirk.

Maddy laughed at Mich's comment. "That's the spirit! What fun are clothes anyway?" she asked with a cheeky grin at Michi.
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 5 Clock10Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:19 pm

"Gee where I've gotten my ass into?" Sam rolled her eyes.

"I wouldn't be suprised if Michi here is dreaming about four-some or three-some with them." god what a thought, Sam hurriedly united with her own cocktail trying to became invisible.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 5 Clock10Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:47 pm

"Meh. We're not doing anything." Jane shrugged.

'Not yet' he told himself.

"Besides I'm married." he showed the band around his finger he stil kept wearing.

"Was." Michelle's voice added to his weak statement.

"Ok. I was." he admitted himself.

Maybe they were right after all. He wasn't in Sacramento anymore. These weren't CBI people here.
They were funnier, cheekier and much less strained by objections.

"Alright. I've promised to close that secret box, lock it and throw the keys into Glades. And I'm doing it before she slash my throat with something." he held up his hands in mock surrender.
Of course he'll do that.
He was different now.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 5 Clock10Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:00 pm

"Good boy." Mich said sucking at her bottle.

"And don't forget mind-control. I'll make you my slave if I want." she teased poor man who looked close to tears.

"By the way, you're so not old. Despite popular belief you're truly young and beautiful. Hell ya're hot ass man. So stop playing that ol' whiney-box. We're not Sac' anymore." oh how Mich enjoyed the tease. So intense.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 5 Clock10Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:51 am

Maddy laughed. "Hey, don't knock the three-somes. They're awesome." Her eyes widened. Crap, did she actually just say that?! She took a long drink to hid her partial embarrassment.

She grinned at Jane. "You just want us to throw you a compliment/sympathy party, don't you dear?"
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 5 Clock10Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:39 am

Jane, however, noticed the affect from her comment but hid his grin behind his own drink.

"Oh sure. That's so flattery-flattery. According to popular belief, if enough goodies are thrown I might start glowing in dark." Patrick told with a somewhat serious expression. Of course the author of this suggestion wasn't that far away
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 5 Clock10Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:44 am

Maddy grinned. "I've always wanted to see someone glow in the dark!" she told him with a big grin. "Ooh, can we please make you glow?" she said childishly. "It would be epic."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 5 Clock10Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:51 am

"Yeah right make him glow and dispose the light bulbs. Such an economy." Ryan muttered glaring at the bottle box
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 5 Clock10Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:06 pm

Maddy went and linked arms with Ryan. "Cheer up sweet-pea," she told him with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Delgado
Alexa Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 5 Clock10Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm

Ali eyed Jane again. He sure looked too cute. Even more if glowing.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 5 Clock10Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:51 pm

"So, my lovely's! Are we playing or not?" Maddy asked with a grin. "I don't see much stripping going on...!"
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 5 Clock10Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:05 pm

Patrick felt the glare from next to him but eyed others instead.

"Yeah yeah. Let's start." he said though 'I'd rather not' thought yet again crossed his mind.

This or glowing, whatever. Michelle's gaze steeled him. He made a promise to be someone he used to be (probably in some alternate universe) and behave like he had different life from that tragic horror movie it actually was.

And he was. If any hint of original Jane showed up little devil made it clear to pull him into storm to shake things up for him.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 5 Clock10Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:47 pm

Ryan still smiled at Maddy when the game seemed to finally moving.

"So 'miss dealer' go on. I think we're ready to take off." he said eyeing his sister's devious expression.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 5 Clock10Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:36 am

Maddy shot Ryan a charming smile then looked down at her cards. Not a bad hand...
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 5 Clock10Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:38 am

Jane turned to his own cards. Good.
He smiled at noone in particular as they started...
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 5 Clock10Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:30 pm

Madison noticed Patrick's smile and grinned herself. So much for poker face... But she guessed that if he had a good hand then he probably wouldn't be the first one stripping. Which was a shame.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 5 Clock10Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:31 am

Michelle had dealt the cards and, despite his grin, on the inside his stomach rolled.
Someone, most likely Ryan, will win this bet. Only he hoped Mich didn't do this on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 5 Clock10Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:02 am

"So kids, how's it look?" girl teased in perfect deadpan expression putting down 4th card, ace of spades.

Glancing around she noted strain in Jane's muscles, so he was not even having 'straight' nor any other combination of cards that could help.
Ease in Ryan's posture told he still had a chance.
Sammy was perfect stone-faced, even the rest of her body. She might be having good hand.
Ali was trying in vain to hide her confusion, last game has been played long time ago.
And Maddy, well that was professional touch.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 5 Clock10Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:52 am

Although Maddy's last game had been a good long while back, she was sure that she had a good hand.
"Straight?" she asked, putting down a 2,3,4 and 5, her mouth curling up just the tiniest bit in a hint of a smile.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 5 Clock10Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:04 pm

"Shoot." Jane mumbled. So much for the Kings and Queens
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 5 Clock10Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:13 pm

Ryan grinned. "Straight." he put down different set of cards in sequencing order (10, J, Q, K).

"So sissy, draw that last one, our friends look little stressed." Ryan said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 5 Clock10Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:42 pm

Mich nodded and draw the last card in front, another Ace, but this time the red one, hearts.

Scanning the others she already knew: Jane lost with his high stack, Sam probably got three of a kind and her sis four.

"So, looks like we have a winner here. And one totally loosing." she tried to look rather dreadingly at Jane while laughing from the inside.
"Honey blonde, you lost the bet, now outta clothes."

Of course he gotta loose only one piece but she had a feeling that this time 'mr-psych-me-out-poker-king' will loose.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 5 Clock10Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:56 pm

Madison couldn't help but chuckle slightly when Mich said that. "You want some help with that?" she asked him teasingly, knowing the girls and she would be more than happy to help him.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 5 Clock10Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:01 am

Jane nearly turned red on spot.

"You wanna help?" he asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]   Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ] - Page 5 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Welcome Home party [Ryan, Maddy L., Sam, Alexa, PJ]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next