CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 8 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:27 am

Maddy grinned. "Yus! We're so gonna go swim! Wait, can this one swim in this state, or will he become a rock fairy and sink to the bottom?" she asked, motioning to Jane.
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 8 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:49 am

"Yay!" Mich grinned.

"I think I can fix that. I have those swimming things in Ry's car. I think I might've even took them in my bag. That way he's getting water and won't drown." girl announced proudly
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 8 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:23 am

Ryan was taken aback and before he could even dig up a dirty sounding reply Ava's lips touched his and smoke from hers filled up his suddenly foggy senses.

Oh this way he really didn't need another one...
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 8 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:26 am

As she pulled away, she blew the remaining smoke in her mouth, before a smirk started to pull on her lips. She didn't move further, so they remained just as close, their chests almost touching.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 8 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:37 am

"Wow. That was my best cigarette ever." he grinned.
"Next time when I'll want one more I'm going to you."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 8 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:40 am

She grinned back, gently biting her lip. "You do that," she murmured, looking straight into his eyes as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 8 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:08 am

"I'll do that for sure" he still smiled. She were so close to him... Definately he was drunk from whatever Mich put in that drink...
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 8 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:46 pm

Madison clapped her hands, her eyes gleaming. "Oh well done, Michi! Amazing thinking ahead!" she congratulated her friend. "We'll just let him float about in the water. Although I have nothing to swim in..." She was tempted to say that she didn't care about going without anything on but didn't. "Hear that, Patrick? Seems like you're going to get your ocean and your swim after all," she said with a laugh to the high blonde.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 8 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:12 pm

Ava licked her lips, her grin never leaving her face. "Good," was all she said, before taking a few steps further, leaned against the wall and puffed again from her cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 8 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:25 pm

"Yay!" Mich laughed. "Don't worry I have extra supplies in my bag. " she said at Maddy's comment that she has nothing to swim in. That wasn't problem anyways. But she's didn't voice the other option.

"Let's go PJ. And don't try kill me in the morn or whenever we all wake up sober enough." she pulled the beaming blonde up from the floor grinning deviously. He really needed water. And not only from outside.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 8 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:26 pm

"So how about another one?" Ryan raised an eyebrow smiling at her
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 8 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:29 pm

Maddy giggled. "You're like a girl scout - always prepared for anything and everything," she said, helping to pull Jane up.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 8 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:30 pm

Ava smiled back, raising an eyebrow. "Whenever you want," she said innocently, blowing some smoke.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 8 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:53 pm

"Maybe now?" he said innocently
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 8 Clock10Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:56 pm

Ava smirked as she dragged from her cigarette again. She didn't let the smoke out, but kept it in her mouth. If he wanted anything, he had to come and get it.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 8 Clock10Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:24 am

"Ahh so now you make me to get my dose myself." he said getting the hint and stepping closer, with mischief glinting in his slightly unfocused eyes, until there was merely an inch between their faces.

As his eyes looked deeply into Ava's, his hand moved to back of her head and pulled Ava closer until their lips brushed...
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 8 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:51 am

Ava looked back into his eyes for a bit, until he stepped closer and pressed his lips against hers. Her hand went into his hair, but she decided to keep teasing him; so, she didn't part her lips and didn't let any smoke come out of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 8 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:54 am

Ryan smiled. So a little teasing here...
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 8 Clock10Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:01 am

Ava smirked into the kiss, still not parting her lips. If he wanted something, he would have to find a way to take it.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 8 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:43 am

"Michi, c'mon, I'm dying for a swim!" Maddy whined childishly, grinning. "Let's get those floaty-things on this 'high kite', throw him in, then go for a swim ourselves. Because swimming at night, especially with friends is awesome," she rambled, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 8 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:39 am

"Parrot!" Jane suddenly called out staring at Michelle
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 8 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:55 am

"Agree with that. Let's go." she said eagerly.

"Yes Jane, a huge pink, talking parrot. Isn't that nice? Now you can get a pet for yourself for once." Michi patted the mess of golden locks.

Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 8 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:41 am

Maddy giggled at Michi's comment, then turned to Patrick. "See, isn't the pretty parrot sweet? Letting you keep her," she said to him with a sweet smile.

"To everyone who may or may not care, we're going swimming!" Maddy called out. "Unless we drown, we'll be back a bit later..."
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 8 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:07 am

Girl laughed at Jane's silly expression and rather unidentifiable mumble. Probably his tongue got too fuzzy to be used.

She also noticed lack of Ryan and Ava, which looked rather suspicious.

The twins only waved, mouths full of food. At least they tried to make friends as Ali now were glaring at Joshua.

"Yeah nice parrot, huh? Can even kick your butt. But now you're gonna swim eventhough you got scared even from our pool. But you won't even notice since we're at beach with balloon-fairy and your beloved parrot." she teased grabbing her large bag and headed out to backyard where she spotted sign of pool.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 8 Clock10Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:29 am

Ava suddenly broke the kiss, taking a step further and blowing all the smoke. "Well, seems like you don't want it badly enough," she teased, shrugging slightly and leaning again against the wall.
All she hoped though, through all this game and teasing, was to draw him to her as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 8 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next