CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:25 am

She grinned. "Uh huh, sure you weren't," she replied teasingly. "I think a couple more drinks should do it. And then we'll get this party started," she added with a soft laugh.
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:35 am

"Oh dear." Ryan moaned watching Jane and Maddy, then he gulped down another shot of his 'explosive'. That felt rather hot: vodka, tequila and something more he couldn't quite point a finger on.

Heat was now climbing up his body...
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:39 am

Ava smirked at the scene between Maddy and Patrick, as she went to sit down on the couch, near Ryan. She gulped a shot of vodka and smiled at her friend. "I've got the impression we lost them," she said, sitting really close to him.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:47 am

"So then I guess..." he sighed, "let's get those drinks." Jane finised in mock dramatic tone.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:51 am

"Well, you might not be that far." Ryan gulped down another shot. "We had something up at Ali's homecoming party. I'd say epic, but he got basement room."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:54 am

Ava gulped yet another shot. "Wait!" she said, raising her hand. "Was it supposed to sound dirty? 'Cause it sounded dirty to me," she admitted with a shrug, looking at Ryan.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:06 am

"Unless you kinda expect my head on ME's table anytime soon." he gave a slight shrug. "I might get killed for details. But I didn't have cameras in basement so dunno if that was any like that." Ryan said innocently.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:09 am

"Oh come on," Ava grinned, punching his shoulder. "These two are going to get some action tonight. It's not fair," she complained, knowing that she would probably make the two feel a bit embarassed.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:29 am

"Oh the last one was pretty entertaining as well. Besides I feel like I've helped." he said blushing at the memory from their last party. To hide it he emptied another shot.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:15 pm

Ava chuckled a bit, drowning another shot. Sometimes, she was really jealous on Maddy, how she seemed to always have some action, no matter where she was.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:57 pm

Maddy chuckled at his dramatics. "Yes. That's a brilliant idea," she said with a nod. As she walked over to where her friends were making cocktails, she looked over to where Ryan and Ava were sitting. She couldn't help but smirk seeing them together. She kind of hoped that something would happen between those two tonight.
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:26 am

"Uhh..." Jane made a sound staring at the black coloured shot-glass in front of him on the table where Mich was making her 'explosives'. Her glare towards him told everything. This thing, if not kill, would make him totally 'off road'.

No way to avoid. Not even his 'magics'. So he just braced himself and gulped down the shot with very hot liquid that made Jane feel as if he'd swallowed fire.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:31 am

"Hey, cheer up." Ryan told Ava, who got this tiny hint of sadness or something in her eyes.
He could imagine why.

"It's not that he's the only guy here. And who knows who'll get some fun tonight." Ryan nearly bit his tongue off trying to make his mouth stop moving before he says something wrong.

Rubbing his tongue against gums in his mouth he grabbed another shot and dripped it inside while he still had the mood.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:46 am

Ava's eyebrows shot up in surprise when Ryan told her to cheer up. It was not like she was sad or anything. Well, Patrick was pretty good-looking, but she had never thought of him like that.

However, at his further words, she raised an eyebrow, a small smirk appearing on her lips. "Hmm..." she murmured, looking at him. "Who do you think is going to get fun tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:01 am

He shrugged innocently, then overlooked the crowd.

"Dunno but with us, me and Jane, stripped in the middle of hungry beasts... I can't exactly hope for me getting fun, though I'd be glad for that. But if Patrick keeps his hypno-staring stance I can bet Maddy will be hypnotized. She already was in that party. Though it was me who made Jane nearly fall into her hands..." Ryan trailed off, knowing that he might get revenge from Jane, and this party was promising. Though he wouldn't mind falling into Ava's arms. That'd be too awesome.

His slightly dazed brain didn't even bother to stop his trail of thoughts...
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:19 am

Ava smirked a bit, slightly biting her lip. This had happened between them before when they were drunk, and right now, they were not far away from being drunk again.
She kept her eyebrow raised as she looked back at him. "Well, I'm guessing you want revenge tonight. Are you going to go for Madison?" she teased, just wanting to make sure what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:31 am

"Well not exactly want, but I know Jane's gonna get it one party." he said looking at rather disheveled looking Jane. "Nah. Not taking Maddy away from 'Mr. Charming-Pot'. Probably waiting for 'sister-clan' to play some freak prank on me." Ryan shrugged.

No, he really didn't know what to expect tonight.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:39 am

Her smile grew a bit wider as he said that he didn't want Maddy. "Good to know," she murmured, her leg 'accidentally' brushing against his, as she took another shot.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:02 am

Ryan shot a curious glance at Ava but didn't say anything.

The heat climbed up to his cheeks when he felt her leg brushing against his.

He mischievously smiled in his drink.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:08 am

Ava slightly bit her lip, looking away from Ryan. She glanced at Patrick and Madison, who really looked like they were going to get some tonight, even though the other girls in the room didn't seem too happy about it.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:06 am

Ryan noticed Michelle throwing pointed looks at him. And, when finally she got his curious glare, girl 'signed' him her message, he nodded.

"Oh well gotta slip out in fresh air for a moment." he said to Ava
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:19 am

Sam was literally glued to her drink. She couldn't stop herself from staring at the people in the room.

Mostly she watched her twin who was looking like someone who's failed to hypnotize somebody.

Then she spotted Michelle who seemed enjoying her cocktail-making position. Though she kept casting glances in certain directions.

Sure she was trying out mass-people-reading skills Jane taught her.

Then Sam spotted Ryan and Ava chatting away.

She sighed and turned away inspecting other people.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:19 am

Ava just nodded, following him with her eyes as he got out. She thought that he probably had to discuss something with his sister, so she let him do that, as she remained there with her other friends.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:38 am

Ryan walked out when Michelle suddenly appeared from behind.
He knew why she was out and this time the older brother usual lecturing has been put away back home.

"So?" he asked as she pulled out a pack of cigarettes. "Wanted to share a smoke or something else racks your mind?"

For a moment she just stared in his face, then motioned the pack his way.

Glancing around he accepted the offer by pulling out his own lighters. Nobody except his sister knew about this habit and usually it was him lecturing Mich for bad habits.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 4 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:47 am

Mich lit up her cig and said "You know, sharing a cig with your brother isn't that bad thing. You should try this more often. At least then I'd get one more thing to bet on. Besides even Jane didn't guess, though he know 'bout me." she teased a bit.

"But I wanted to ask what the heck's up with you tonight? Gonna get some fun? I bet your friend there is already planning her strategy. She really looked jealous for Jane and Maddy, bet they're gonna get fun as well." girl said letting a puff of smoke create circle in the air, like they used to compete who's gonna get more interesting figures out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 4 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next