CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] Empty
PostSubject: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] Clock10Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:46 am

Michelle was sitting in front of the huge computer. It was really late and her hours were already ended. She was off clock but refused to leave.
For hours she was flipping through endless files trying to find one missing person.
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] Clock10Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:03 am

Sam stood behind the large glass wall and was deep in thoughts.
Michelle had decided to take a lead in her sister's searching. The Missing Persons Unit from NY had gave up and FBI froze the case since no lead was found.
But Mich and Ryan confide her that they won't give up. She knew Mich probably hadn't much of memory but she half knew the girl.
And Ryan had told about his suspicions
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] Clock10Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:46 pm

Girl was still shuffling through files trying to find something eye catching but nothing really was useful
Back to top Go down
Natalia Boa Vista
Natalia Boa Vista
✯✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] Clock10Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:59 am

Natalia walked by and saw Michelle and Sam. She met Sam a few times around the lab since Michelle told her about Sam's missing sister.
Nat walked into the room Michelle was in, seeing her looking into files.
"Need some help?" Nat asked the young CSI.
Back to top Go down
https://meet-miami-justice.rpg-board.net
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] Clock10Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:21 am

Mich was unaware that someone was standing out in a hallway watching her.
It was only when she more like felt rather than actually heard footsteps.
It was Natalia.
"Oh that'd be so great. Though thought you'd be home already. It's way off clock now. " she actually looked up at clock first time since officially signing in her last report hours ago
Back to top Go down
Natalia Boa Vista
Natalia Boa Vista
✯✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] Clock10Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:59 am

"Ah... got the later shift." Nat replied with a small smile. "So, what ya looking at?"
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] Clock10Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:42 am

"Oh. I see." she yawned "Well... I'm kinda trying to catch a trail for this old case. Missing girl. She disappeared after a building exploded. Her name's Alexandra and she was cop, NYPD. Her twin sister was found but not Alexa. I suggest you've noticed Samanta around lately, Sam's the girl who was found. Alexa-her missing sister. Sam's living and working here in Miami as a journalist. But recently we all met again after years- me, Ry, Sam and Alex used to be childhood friends back in Boston. And for some season Ryan's having some weird feeling, he thinks Alex might be here. So I decided to find something on DB and in the files I got faxed from NYPD." Mich explained
Back to top Go down
Natalia Boa Vista
Natalia Boa Vista
✯✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] Clock10Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:30 pm

Natalia listened and then nodded. "Yeah, I did notice Samantha. So Alexandra Delgado is the missing girl... how long is she missing now?" Nat asked, while she thought about Ryan's feeling that the missing young woman could be here in Miami.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] Clock10Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:45 am

"Exactly. They're supposed to be twins but turned out they don't look too twin-like. She's missing approx 7 years now." girl answered. She couldn't believe that Ry could've seen her. Unless one of his 'comatose horror vision' named Allisson Lee-Carter had come to his dreamland and told him Alexa is alive and in Miami
Back to top Go down
Natalia Boa Vista
Natalia Boa Vista
✯✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] Clock10Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:51 am

Natalia listened and then sighed a bit.
"So they're fraternal twins, I take it. Taken Alexandra really in in Miami... I wonder how she ended up here and where." Nat said, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] Clock10Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:00 pm

Michelle shrugged "I know. I already told him that's nuts. Albeit she had lot of time to get here"
Back to top Go down
Natalia Boa Vista
Natalia Boa Vista
✯✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] Clock10Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:00 am

Natalia nodded in reply. If Alexa was indeed in Miami, then how on earth should they find her?
"So, you're thinking that maybe in these cases there might be a hint as to where she could be?"
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] Clock10Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:20 am

"I don't know. I'd ask Ryan but I dunno where the heck he's hiding now. Haven't seen him today and that makes me worry." Michelle crossed her arms and stood in a somewhat Ryan's style "Actually I was trying to find a pattern of her possible way around. Anything that could've led her from NY to Miami. I've just gotten the reports of the incident." she gathered the pages
Back to top Go down
Natalia Boa Vista
Natalia Boa Vista
✯✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] Clock10Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:04 pm

Natalia listened to her and then thought for a moment.
"What if Alexa didn't come here voluntarily. What if she was hurt during the explosion and lost her memory and someone took advantage of that and brought her here. What caused the explosion?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] Clock10Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:23 pm

Mich thought a bit. It was what nibbled her mind too. "I can guess it could've happened. Well considering Sam's injuries and extent of the explosion.
They think it was terrorist attack. The FBI took over when police couldn't prove it was accidental.
And for that I asked Sam to come and tell what exactly happened, what she can recall from that day. I was hoping to get FBI files through my good ol' folks around."
Michelle proudly explained. For some reason she felt this might be her chance to finally pass the exam and become a full CSI. She hadn't talk to H yet. But she hoped he'd let her be the lead on this case.
Back to top Go down
Natalia Boa Vista
Natalia Boa Vista
✯✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] Clock10Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:25 pm

Natalia smiled a bit at the last words Michelle said, as she heard the pride in the young CSI's voice. She hoped that Michelle would pass the exams and stay at the lab, as she knew she was going to be a good Investigator.
"Terrorist attack, huh? Let's hope we get the files and can work with them." Natalia said, then thought.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] Clock10Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:26 am

"Yeah, me too. Though it might've been just an accident. But I want to hear Sam before I jump to conclusions. She should be here anytime" Mich said looking at clock
Back to top Go down
Natalia Boa Vista
Natalia Boa Vista
✯✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] Clock10Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:30 am

Natalia nodded. She was hoping that maybe Sam could help them out and they would really find her missing sister.
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] Clock10Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:29 am

Samanta stood out in the hallway fighting her thoughts. She was trying to collect all the memories she could muster.
Girl had put up a list of event that eventful day...
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] Clock10Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:09 am

She was still standing outside. The hallway was empty. Just like whole lab. Well, almost. Somehow she still couldn't make herself to enter the only lab that was alive...
Back to top Go down
Natalia Boa Vista
Natalia Boa Vista
✯✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] Clock10Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:01 am

Natalia looked out of the lab, seeing Sam standing there. She walked out and up to the young woman.
"Ms. Delgado?" she asked as she walked up to her.
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] Clock10Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:13 pm

Sam turned around as her name has been said.
"Yes it's me, but you can call me Sam." she smiled at other woman.
Back to top Go down
Natalia Boa Vista
Natalia Boa Vista
✯✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] Clock10Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:41 am

Natalia nodded and smiled a bit.
"Well, Sam. I'm Natalia Boa Vista." Nat said, holding her hand out to Sam.
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] Clock10Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:16 am

"Nice to meet you, Natalia." Samanta smiled nervous smile and shook Natalia's hand
Back to top Go down
Natalia Boa Vista
Natalia Boa Vista
✯✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] Clock10Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:16 am

"Likewise, Sam." Nat replied with a friendly smile.
"Well... Mich told me that you're trying to find your missing sister and I'll be helping you guys with that." she added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next