CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] - Page 7 Clock10Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:59 am

"Depends on the whole case but she didn't say much. Just that spoke with Mac Taylor while ago. He had some major stuff about our past and possibly parents and something I'm not even considered as important as I thought its only our parents deal and reason why we got into foster care. But as for our missing young lady, she's been into something and spotted while ago. I'm currently trying to decide what to do with Mich. If I knew where she's now I might ask her to pop into hospital. I just got a hunch that there must be something at hospital as they put up photos and additional info on those lost souls that wash upon their doorstep without memory and documents." Ryan said thinking about his hunch.
Back to top Go down
Natalia Boa Vista
Natalia Boa Vista
✯✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] - Page 7 Clock10Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:40 pm

Natalia listened to Ryan as he told her a little more about the details. Then she sighed a bit, when he came to Michelle. Nat didn't like how she treated her brother before she stormed off without saying anything else. And it was Michelle who told her about Alexa being missing in the first place. It was Michelle she offered her help, but now it was only Ryan and Sam left to help.
"Maybe I could try and call her? Think she'll answer her phone?" Nat suggested.
Back to top Go down
https://meet-miami-justice.rpg-board.net
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] - Page 7 Clock10Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:31 pm

Ryan rubbed his face tiredly. He knew his sister was kinda mad at him but hoped she's not too mad about that.
"I think it's better you than me calling her. Besides I better not switch mine on." Ryan said.
Back to top Go down
Natalia Boa Vista
Natalia Boa Vista
✯✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] - Page 7 Clock10Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:59 pm

Natalia nodded in reply and took her phone out.
"Maybe she can put her anger aside and meet us with Sam..." she said and dialed Michelle's number.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Delgado
Alexa Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] - Page 7 Clock10Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:39 am

Just as Alexa was reaching for the bag again the phone vibrated.

Cautiously looking out into hallway girl decided to do one crazy thing. She picked up...
"H-hello?" Alexa said into microphone bit sacred.
Back to top Go down
Natalia Boa Vista
Natalia Boa Vista
✯✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] - Page 7 Clock10Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:17 am

Natalia was a little surpised when the voice she heard wasn't Michelle's. So she put the phone on speaker for Ryan to hear the conversation as well. Maybe he'd recognize the voice, as Nat didn't know it was Alexa.

"Hello? This is officer Boa Vista, who are you?" she asked cautiously, but friendly, hearing the fear in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] - Page 7 Clock10Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:39 am

Ryan looked up at Nat and then at the phone with a questioning look, waiting for the answer.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Delgado
Alexa Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] - Page 7 Clock10Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:51 am

Alexa gulped and cautiously glanced at the door. "Hi. I-I don't know my name but the girl who's talking to that police officer outside seems to know me. She has an old photo of me and other girl looking exactly like I do. I'm confused." Alexa said into phone still slightly anxious.
Back to top Go down
Natalia Boa Vista
Natalia Boa Vista
✯✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] - Page 7 Clock10Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:34 pm

Natalia looked at Ryan. She had a good guess as to who that girl on the other end was.
"Those two women outside the room belong to us. There's no need to be afraid of them, they're not going to hurt you or anything. Just stay with them, okay?" Nat said to her in a more gentle tone.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] - Page 7 Clock10Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:19 am

Ryan just gulped still blinking at the phone in disbelief.
He just couldn't get it. They were all over the files for her but she was just around the corner all the time.
And he had no doubt it was her. The most searched person of their interest.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Delgado
Alexa Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] - Page 7 Clock10Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:32 am

Alexa nodded but then realized woman on the other end couldn't see.
"Y-yes, ok." she voiced her nod.

Now she got curious about the whole thing.
"Who am I? What's my name? I'm so confused." she now mentally kicked herself for sounding so whiney. She wasn't a whiner, or was she?
Back to top Go down
Natalia Boa Vista
Natalia Boa Vista
✯✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] - Page 7 Clock10Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:50 pm

Natalia glanced at Ryan and then thought for a moment. Why not tell her who she was?
"Your name is Alexandra Delgado and the woman outside who looks just like you is your twin sister Samanta." Natalia then said, but stopped, not sure as to how much she should tell her at once.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Delgado
Alexa Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] - Page 7 Clock10Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:27 am

Alexa took the picture closer. The two same looking girls.
The other girl hugging the handsome young man was looking exactly as the one outside.

"Oh that's my name? Interesting. But the girl outside looks exactly like one in this picture hugging one really cute boy." she said, not knowing that the mentioned boy was on the other end of the phone beside Nat.

"In this picture the two same looking girls really looks like me only younger. But some while ago I sensed some weird vibe like something nagging. Can you please come to hospital? I feel better speaking with you face to face." Alexa asked, hoping to finally get some resemblance over the whole situation.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] - Page 7 Clock10Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:28 am

Ryan suddenly blushed at the mention of the 'really cute boy'. He knew that picture Michelle was keeping in her bag. He had one in his locker as well, just as one in Sam's stuff too.

It was one very happy they it was taken and he will always keep it close, as the reminder of better times.

Back to top Go down
Natalia Boa Vista
Natalia Boa Vista
✯✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] - Page 7 Clock10Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:14 am

Natalia had a feeling that this cute boy was Ryan, so she looked up and smiled a bit at him.
"I'm coming over to the hospital along with that cute boy." she replied.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] - Page 7 Clock10Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:17 am

Now Ryan looked like a tomato
Back to top Go down
Alexa Delgado
Alexa Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] - Page 7 Clock10Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:05 am

Alexa nearly jumped in her bed.

"Ok and I'll be waiting you folks." she replied and dismissed the call.

Carefully she placed it back in Michelle's bag and put it away, just in time before nurse came in to check up on her.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] - Page 7 Clock10Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:55 am

Meanwhile, Michelle had finished talking with the detective lady and walked off to find coffee and sneak away for a smoke
Back to top Go down
Natalia Boa Vista
Natalia Boa Vista
✯✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] - Page 7 Clock10Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:28 am

Natalia looked at Ryan and smiled. "Ready to go, cute boy?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] - Page 7 Clock10Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:38 pm

Trying to hide his redened cheeks he just nodded.

Cute boy. Really sounds like Alexa. For her he's always been cute boy.
Back to top Go down
Natalia Boa Vista
Natalia Boa Vista
✯✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] - Page 7 Clock10Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:44 am

As Nat looked at Ryan she gave him a small wink of her eye and then left the lab with him to head over to the hospital. She was relieved that they found her. At least a happy ending for one of those many missing persons.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] - Page 7 Clock10Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:01 am

Meanwhile on the hospital's rooftop Michelle sunk into deep, depressing thoughts.

Her universe has taken a way different turn than she ever wanted.
Her brother managed to get lured into with some random fraud, only to snag him away from all the promises and things they shared. Among all the things she happened to snuck up to him when he was about to end his misery.

She knew how sick he was and that nothing was going to heal him. Not ever, not at all.

But she loved him nonetheless.

Even if she had to share him with another person.

But one she'll love forever, Kaya. Because Elli made sure to be near him nevertheless.

And despite little girl's mother, Mich'll love the little. Not her mother, but Kaya.

Because Elli was Kaya, and she was inside the little one's soul.

And now there will be another soothing soul returning to the land of living. And that made up for everything else.
Back to top Go down
Natalia Boa Vista
Natalia Boa Vista
✯✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] - Page 7 Clock10Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:39 pm

In the meantime Nat drove them (her and Ryan) to the hospital. She had promised Michelle to help find Alexa and so she did. Now it wasn't Nat who found her, but who spoke to her and it was Nat and the 'cute boy' Alexa wanted at the hospital. She had to bring Ryan along, not only because they were friends, but because Nat could never shine as much light into the lost young woman's darkness than he, Michelle and Sam could.
Back to top Go down
Samanta Delgado
Samanta Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] - Page 7 Clock10Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:10 am

Sam was standing outside the hospital chewing the news her doctor told, not realizing that only feet above was her long lost sister and that Ryan and Nat are coming.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] - Page 7 Clock10Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:51 am

Ryan still felt the colour in his cheeks so he tried to avoid looking at Nat.

But he felt somewhat flattered by the description Alexa gave him.

It gave a hope that she wasn't totally lost, that her personality was still the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]   Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan] - Page 7 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Finding Missing Ones [ANYONE+ Samanta/Ryan]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next