CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSI: Miami Roleplay Forum

This is a CSI Miami Roleplay forum.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANON CHARACTERS!!!!.
I only own this forum and its art work. The show belongs to CBS. Original Characters and fanart excluded

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:01 am

"Don't worry we'll have our time together." Ryan said dragging on his cig. He inhaled almost half at once and then, after a moment of holding, let out a figure of something similar of an elephant. He smirked at that.

"You're so enjoying this right?" he teased.
"We're friends, but as you know I like her very much. I just don't want to be jerk. Besides I know you just love Ava. She's not Sasha you hate so better set me up with her?" he kept asking. Yeah he knew his sis liked Ava much more and people here were having fun unlike Sasha who's biggest fun was meeting her Finnish friends. And then it hit him.

"Ya know? You're right. I'm free and can do whatever my drunken state of mind likes. Love ya sissy." he rambled and then hugged Mich tightly.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:18 am

Mich didn't say anything. Better let him ramble on until the 'moment of sentiment' passed. It was better here outside than in the middle of fun-having people.

His last act of 'sentiment' though took her off guard as the bear hug pushed all air out of her lungs.

Wheezing for air, girl pulled out a bottle of cocktail and passed it to Ryan while took out another one for herself.

"That's why were're here bro, here." she said getting cork off, "Cheers." they chimed their bottles.

Next ten minutes they spent playing 'guess the animal' from their cigarette smoke and finally, when their drinks were done and Ryan won 'bottle contest' by flying his almost into third floor window, they walked back inside.

At the time they reached the door Ryan was in very musical mood, singing popular tunes and challenging Mich to join.

She set out for her fave song and it took Ryan by surprise because for someone being practically deaf she could hold onto tune and had beautiful voice to add.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:30 am

While downing her owning cocktails, Madison couldn't help but smirk watching Ava and Ryan. It was obvious something was going to happen tonight, and she was glad. Ryan needed the fun away from his overly-dramatic girlfriend and she reckoned Ava needed some fun tonight too. Besides, those two looked hot together, so in her mind something needed to happen.
When Ryan went outside she wondered whether to interrupt Ava's peace or not, but in the end sidled up to her friend, plopped herself onto the couch and grinned. "Someone's having fun it seems."
Back to top Go down
http://animequeen23.deviantart.com
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:32 am

Ava smiled over at Maddy, slightly raising an eyebrow. "Are you talking about yourself?" she teased with a grin. "Because yes, you and Jane seem to have a whole lot of fun."
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:44 am

Maddy looked over at the blonde male, grinning, then waved a dismissive hand. "That? Oh that's nothing," she said with a grin. "Noo, dear lady, I was talking about you and a certain Mr Wolfe. Things are heating up it seems," she added with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:50 am

Ava shook her head, waving dismissively at Maddy's words. She probably blushed a bit, but she knew that she could always blame the heat in the room for that. "Me and Ryan?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. "Oh, please. There's nothing."
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:56 am

Madison raised an eyebrow. "Oh honey don't give me that. Something's going to happen between you and Wolfie tonight," she told her with a smirk, looking at Ryan singing. "It's gonna be good, much-needed fun for the both of you."
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:00 am

"No, Maddy," Ava smiled, shaking her head. "Nothing's going to happen." She didn't even know if she wanted this to happen again. Yes, again... Even though Madison knew nothing about that.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:02 am

Maddy gave a disbelieving snort. "Uh huh, sure. Nothing's gonna happen, and I'll end up the next President of America. Get enough drinks in you and something's bound to happen," she told Ava, before fixing her with a wary look. "Is now about the time I dash off before you pummel me to death?"
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:25 am

Ava fixed her with her eyes, raising an eyebrow as she spoke. She didn't really know what she wanted to say. So Ryan was a really nice guy and he was not bad-looking either. So what? It didn't mean that she was going to jump on him.
At Maddy's question, she merely nodded. "That would be the best thing to do," she replied.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:32 am

"Whoa whoa. That didn't sound nice and cozy. Anyone needs a shield?" Patrick showed up evesdroping few words.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:35 am

Ava smiled slightly towards Patrick, raising an eyebrow. "Evesdroping again?" she asked. "Not nice, Jane, not nice."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:51 am

"I ain't do nothing." he grinned, obviously half drunk. "I can read from lips. Plus my ears are like elephant's ears. Can hear very far." Jane plopped down on couch almost missing cushion by an inch. Then he raised his glass full of black liquid. "Cheers." then Patrick downed the shot with a pained expression. Whatever it was, it was live fire.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:03 am

Maddy giggled. "Don't you mean bat-hearing?" she teased, kind of glad that he'd arrived to ease the tension. She wasn't exactly sure if it was indeed tension that her and Ava's conversation had created, but whateve, she was glad for the distraction. She raised an eyebrow at him. "How many of those things have you even had?"
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:15 am

Ava couldn't help a smirk as the two of them started making cute faces to eachother and everything. They really would have made a nice couple. They were both so beautiful, so they would have been great together.
She turned her eyes from them just for a second, and glanced at Ryan.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:27 am

"Oh. I've heard it both ways." he waved his hand like trying to flash a fly away.
"You mean these little fireballs?" his eyes sparkled "Probably some..." he was hot, but really how many he had no idea.
Back to top Go down
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis
✯✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:30 am

"Well, you can be an elephant bat," she told him with a laugh, grinning.

Madison gave a giggle. "Yeah, how about you stop for a while. We wouldn't want you to pass out in a pool of drool just as the party's getting interesting," she joked. "Just as you once-again lose the strip-poker and we're about to get you outta your shirt, we look down to find you asleep. That wouldn't be fun at all," she teased.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:49 am

"Yeah. Can happen." he agreed though had no idea what that animal could look like.

He giggled "Maybe. I don't want to fall into that pink bubble. It looks too bubbly." Jane said glancing towards other couch.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:49 am

Ryan strolled back to Ava and found there Maddy and very strange looking Jane.

"Wassup?" he slurred plopping down on one of puffs
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:52 am

Ava smiled towards him, slightly raising an eyebrow. "Okay, how much?" she demanded, a grin playing on her lips. "How much have you drunk?"
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:04 am

"Uhh... umm..." he tried to form a count. "Not sure. Three something maybe." Jane said trying to focus forming words slowly.
Back to top Go down
Ava Smith
Ava Smith

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:07 am

Ava gave a mock smile, nodding slightly. "Yeah, I'm sure about that," she said, then turned her eyes to Ryan. "How about you, love?"
Okay, had she just called him 'love'?! She didn't call people like that usually, yet that word had slipped off her mouth that one time. Well, she had to admit that she was not completely sober either.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:09 am

Ryan eyed Patrick and then it hit him. "Oh my pineapple soothie!" he gasped "MJ! You're doomed!" he called over at his sister.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wolfe
Ryan Wolfe
✯✯✯

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:12 am

"Ooh I didn't get those. Must be Jane's special." Ryan once again gained control over his tongue
Back to top Go down
Patrick Jane
Patrick Jane

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:24 am

"Oh my!" Jane suddenly exclaimed following something with his glassy eyes "Green butterflies! How they got 'em inside?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)   Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone) - Page 5 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Apartment Warming (MaddyL, Lexie, Ava, Maya, Albert, Anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next